Expired Hot Deals

[Sears] Mattress Sale: $200 Simmons Backcare Salma Sleep Set + More (Price Error?)

Apr 12, 2011
37 posts
7 upvotes
pcbc168 wrote: Thanks OP. Ordered the SEARS-O-PEDIC ®/MD 'Genevieve'Mix and Match Independent Coil Series Tight Top Firm Support Sleep Set - Queen/King - Queen size $300 less $50 coupon but delivery is $69.95 (ouch). I talked to the CSR and she said this is a two-piece set, mattress and foundation are separately. Think this is better of for us since se have the bed-skirt. The other sleep set are one-piece and they are approx. 13" thick, might have problem to fit the queen fit sheet. Just a thought.

The king size for this is $2799??
I ordered the same one. So you actually talked to CSR. Was it before or after the order was placed?
I'm just wondering if a placed order still shows up as 2 correct items, not just foundation.
My confirmation looks like this: 013657366 TWN LP FDN,SPLE

I pick up on Jan 17 so we'll see...
Aug 22, 2010
42 posts
22 upvotes
Ottawa
tcjsqls wrote: time is money
That's a funny statement coming from someone with no stake in the deal and yet still glued to this thread.
Apr 8, 2005
694 posts
204 upvotes
RFD just put this deal on the main page....this is gonna be fun
Oct 7, 2012
80 posts
88 upvotes
phillipsj89 wrote: ARe you being racist? saying that an "Indian CSR" isn't a "true" csr?
no.

they are CSR, but they are misleading the customers as they working for many companies such as leon's , sears, sleepcountry at the same time.

They do not have much to do with their limited permission.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
1887 posts
365 upvotes
I ordered 3 different mattresses and I just got the cancelation call from sears. No 25$ gift card this time around.
Nov 12, 2013
104 posts
28 upvotes
Prince George
tcjsqls wrote: no.

they are CSR, but they are misleading the customers as they working for many companies such as leon's , sears, sleepcountry at the same time.

They do not have much to do with their limited permission.
right.
Dec 4, 2013
240 posts
117 upvotes
Canada
Just called in a third time... They said even though my confirmation code shows:
Description
TWN FDN,SPLENDO
Expected Date: Jan 22 2015

That is just the package and it is infact a King mattress + boxspring.... I am going down with the ship and staying in.
My best active deals:
Two Rogers Lines - Both 45$ a month, 12 gigs each.
Mar 6, 2008
456 posts
197 upvotes
Ottawa
My delivery isn't until the end of this month. I'll cancel if people update in the next couple of days with bad news. That is, if Sears don't already cancel my order.
Desiato wrote: That's a funny statement coming from someone with no stake in the deal and yet still glued to this thread.
My thoughts exactly...
machoman wrote: I ordered 3 different mattresses and I just got the cancelation call from sears. No 25$ gift card this time around.
Did the call come from someone in the Indian call centre, or?
Oct 7, 2012
80 posts
88 upvotes
Desiato wrote: That's a funny statement coming from someone with no stake in the deal and yet still glued to this thread.
lol, I have my own reasons to stay with this post. I guess it is not waste of time for me :lol:
Aug 13, 2011
37 posts
11 upvotes
Stittsville
Got a different response this time when I called. She asked almost right away if I had questions/inquires about a mattress purchased online. I said yes and she proceeded to say there is an issue with their "back office" for all King/Queen sets ordered and they are investigating it. The "back office" will call me once the issues have been resolved. They must be getting a lot of calls :)
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2004
3931 posts
1275 upvotes
Edmonton
Syne wrote: Just got off the phone with their customer service dept. after fighting with their Indian call centre that assured me my order was fine. I was td they are canceling my order. I am going to put together a YouTube video of my experience with Sears. Stay tuned
Lol.. I can only imagine. It's unfortunate that higher up's in Sears don't read facebook posts or perhaps can't do anything about their current situation. I've seen several posts on how the staff at the call centers are hard to understand, have little information, and have little power to correct a situation.

Not really related to this entirely, but we ordered that Miele vacuum a few weeks ago from Costco on their deals day - The listing was an error, and instead of cancelling the order they shipped a far more expensive model for the same price. While I supppose selling thousand dollar mattresses for $175 might hurt a bit, I think the fallout from not honoring their website pricing would be worse. But heck, Lenovo is good at doing that too and I guess their still in business.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14712 posts
4126 upvotes
I'll sleep better knowing that I didn't participate in this headache of a deal.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
1887 posts
365 upvotes
Yodums wrote: My delivery isn't until the end of this month. I'll cancel if people update in the next couple of days with bad news. That is, if Sears don't already cancel my order.

My thoughts exactly...

Did the call come from someone in the Indian call centre, or?
I didn't ask but she sounded like she was from Canada and spoke perfect English. I'm at work so I didn't have time to fight for it. Very disappointed, I'm in need of a new mattress so I might fight for 1 like others did last time around.
Oct 21, 2013
225 posts
84 upvotes
Ottawa
I was told by CSR that my item number indicated I was getting a mattress and a boxspring contrary to the description in my order description (QN LP FDN,MM SP). She told me she is going to check with an online sales representative as well so on hold now.... I called because I wanted to cancel now if I wasn't getting mattress rather then having to deal with a return when it arrives next week.