Expired Hot Deals

[Sears] Mattress Sale: $200 Simmons Backcare Salma Sleep Set + More (Price Error?)

Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1674 upvotes
Toronto
aphextwin2050 wrote: Lego at windimere Walmart Edmonton is 20% off. Not everything but mixture of star wars, Chima, etc but lots of stock
... what?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5691 posts
2917 upvotes
Winnipeg
aphextwin2050 wrote: Lego at windimere Walmart Edmonton is 20% off. Not everything but mixture of star wars, Chima, etc but lots of stock
you really need good sleep and rest...why don't you buy a nice mattress from sears?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 29, 2001
936 posts
186 upvotes
Kitchener/Waterloo
Darn good luck everyone!
Jr. Member
Jun 10, 2012
120 posts
67 upvotes
My order went through but order status says " back ordered". I don't know what that means.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1674 upvotes
Toronto
swabi65 wrote: My order went through but order status says " back ordered". I don't know what that means.
im pretty sure sears is going to play some backorder carrot dangling games for a month or two while they secretly close shop on everyone. Would be god damn hilarious if they did and im involved in it lol.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 4, 2013
2071 posts
2123 upvotes
Living the dream
I didn't like the caramel ones. I guess I'm not a big fan of pepperidge farms.
The name is pronounced El‧u‧àr‧do. I am the ultimate deal hunter, y'all just gatherers. I was the first openly black man to get a Costco membership.
Newbie
Oct 7, 2012
80 posts
88 upvotes
I guess it is possible that Sears send OP to post this deal in order to test effectiveness of their offshore CSR.

good try, Sears

lol
Newbie
Dec 23, 2013
50 posts
37 upvotes
Brampton
Thanked OP. Missed the deal but very entertained.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
2766 posts
280 upvotes
013657193

DBL FDN,MM ROSE
Expected Date: Jan 20 2015

I requested shipping so paid the extra $$ anyone else get this same product and confirm that its the *set* not just the box spring? I have no idea how to read that DBL FDN MM ROSE, wtf? lol
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
3585 posts
985 upvotes
Canada
The only reason I didn't take a shipping with my mattress is that they actually shipped me mattress last time sears had price error. I regretted paying that $70 for the shipping afterwards...
Member
Oct 15, 2006
439 posts
85 upvotes
North Vancouver
On the sears.ca website under "FAQ > Pricing Policy"

[QUOTE]Our real-time inventory system sometimes is not able to keep up with demand, and we may have to cancel certain orders after they are accepted. We apologize for any inconvenience should this occur with your order. While we try to ensure accuracy, we reserve the right to correct any errors in pricing or descriptions, and to cancel or refuse to accept any order based on an incorrect price or description. Such corrections may be made even after an order is accepted.[/QUOTE]

Edited to add - When I logged into my account and checked the order status, both my orders are showing as unavailable. No cancellation emails or calls yet, but I'm not hopeful
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1242 posts
429 upvotes
eternitybc wrote: On the sears.ca website under "FAQ > Pricing Policy"



Edited to add - When I logged into my account and checked the order status, both my orders are showing as unavailable. No cancellation emails or calls yet, but I'm not hopeful
IIRC I've ordered things off of sears a couple of times prior to this fire sale, namely BOGO jeans and an outlet items about a week ago. Order tracking never worked but they do send you the email saying your item will be ready for pickup. Can't say anything about whether something is due for shipping or delivery.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2004
1157 posts
963 upvotes
Vancouver
eternitybc wrote: On the sears.ca website under "FAQ > Pricing Policy"



Edited to add - When I logged into my account and checked the order status, both my orders are showing as unavailable. No cancellation emails or calls yet, but I'm not hopeful
Their order lookup system almost never works, it's basically non existent.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 18, 2012
9570 posts
4396 upvotes
Toronto
reported OP that deals are expired now, should be moved to expired deals forum soon.
tcjsqls wrote: I guess it is possible that Sears send OP to post this deal in order to test effectiveness of their offshore CSR.

good try, Sears

lol
lol, i just post the deals for the entertainment ;)

i actually don't like Sears, with the way they handle things... either they learn and fix or they should close all stores and get out of Canada, stay in teh U.S.A. c'mon it's already 2015, retailers need to improve.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 23, 2006
2725 posts
1940 upvotes
eternitybc wrote: On the sears.ca website under "FAQ > Pricing Policy"



Edited to add - When I logged into my account and checked the order status, both my orders are showing as unavailable. No cancellation emails or calls yet, but I'm not hopeful
+1

I placed orders from 3 different emails, I get this when I try to look them up:

We're Sorry... The information you have requested is not available at this time
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 16, 2009
553 posts
134 upvotes
Durham
djredhat wrote: +1

I placed orders from 3 different emails, I get this when I try to look them up:

We're Sorry... The information you have requested is not available at this time
I think it is because the website says that orders will only be available on the system 24 hours after they have been placed.

I have three orders. One order was for a queen that the email confirmation seems to reflect it as a double, the other two are properly described based on me trying to decipher their Sanskrit item details. So far no emails or phone calls.
The coupon worked for one order but not for the other two.
What a fustercluck.
Sr. Member
Feb 4, 2007
608 posts
391 upvotes
djredhat wrote: +1

I placed orders from 3 different emails, I get this when I try to look them up:

We're Sorry... The information you have requested is not available at this time
+1
Member
Dec 4, 2013
271 posts
133 upvotes
Canada
djredhat wrote: +1

I placed orders from 3 different emails, I get this when I try to look them up:

We're Sorry... The information you have requested is not available at this time
I had a good laugh at your updated SIG
My best active deals:
Two Rogers Lines - Both 45$ a month, 12 gigs each.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Nov 21, 2002
10304 posts
2669 upvotes
Winnipeg
i cancelled second order as well wrong item, not fd but Mat size again. They had the stock of the size they were willing to ship me!

last year we had a similar sale, same time and it went fine. This year tho it was not just one brand nor size. It was a disaster. I don't doubt there was legit stock of some kind for somethings but no record of how much was controlled/accounted by sears online till after the fact.
Member
Oct 20, 2009
478 posts
141 upvotes
Calgary
tedrowse wrote: I think it is because the website says that orders will only be available on the system 24 hours after they have been placed.

I have three orders. One order was for a queen that the email confirmation seems to reflect it as a double, the other two are properly described based on me trying to decipher their Sanskrit item details. So far no emails or phone calls.
The coupon worked for one order but not for the other two.
What a fustercluck.
No, their order lookup system has been like this for a while now. I have an order from early December that continues to show this message. It used to work, but lately, it's been broken

Top