Expired Hot Deals

[Sears] Mattress Sale: $200 Simmons Backcare Salma Sleep Set + More (Price Error?)

Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
1524 posts
632 upvotes
I am in until the end, in a couple of days some have delivery dates coming up, we will know more then!
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2010
2920 posts
910 upvotes
Just received a voicemail - it's funny because my phone did not ring once - that my "foundation" order has been cancelled due to lack of stock. Told me to call back 416-847-8358 to confirm receiving the call. What should I do? Call back and demand a comparable product or some sort of compensation?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6669 posts
3689 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
rvs007 wrote: You won't be out the $70 delivery charge because if they only ship you the foundation it would be an error on Sear's part and according to their policy you should get back the full refund.
I received my confirmation yesterday.
Ordered the Queen size "Sears-O-Pedic MD Patton Euro-Top Firm Mix & Match Set", item # 013-681-389-10.
What was written on the confirmation/receipt was "QN SPL FDN,MM B".
Delivery scheduled for Jan 20th.
I'll walk out to the truck with my order details in hand, and if it's simply the foundation alone I'll tell them "I spoke with Sears and they said that there may be an issue with the order, and if it's not the complete set, then simply refuse delivery and have them return it to the depot where they picked it up".

I have printouts of both the product page with full description, the ordering page with full description, as well as the completed order completed page with full description.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2699 posts
1871 upvotes
Woah! wrote: I received my confirmation yesterday.
Ordered the Queen size "Sears-O-Pedic MD Patton Euro-Top Firm Mix & Match Set", item # 013-681-389-10.
What was written on the confirmation/receipt was "QN SPL FDN,MM B".
Delivery scheduled for Jan 20th.
I'll walk out to the truck with my order details in hand, and if it's simply the foundation alone I'll tell them "I spoke with Sears and they said that there may be an issue with the order, and if it's not the complete set, then simply refuse delivery and have them return it to the depot where they picked it up".

I have printouts of both the product page with full description, the ordering page with full description, as well as the completed order completed page with full description.
I'd be surprised if a truck shows up ... I hope you are not taking a day off from work :razz:
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Oct 11, 2004
685 posts
115 upvotes
Montreal, Qc
I called in, spoke with french csr.

She looked at my order and said it is the "ensemble" meaning that it has both the base and the mattress.
One other thing, she said that shipping is not refundable, even if you receive the wrong item.

"Sealy® 'Vanita' Firm-support Tight Top Sleep Set - Queen/King
Item Number: 013 656 906 10 "

TWXL,KN LP FDN,
Expected Date: Feb 17 2015
Sep 8, 2008
705 posts
238 upvotes
Wpegger wrote: tem# Description
Qty Price Status

Item#
Description
TWN MAT,MM FANS
QTY
Price
Status
Unavailable

Item#
Description
DISCOUNT CPN
QTY
Price
Status
In Stock

Helpful Links
Shipping, Delivery & Returns
Pricing Policy
Store Locator
Order Price
Ship/Trans
GST/HST

I ordered this one. I am positive I ordered a King, but CS tells me this is a QUEEN. Now its automatically cancelled however my order confirmation says its IN STOCK.
May 9, 2006
379 posts
37 upvotes
Winnipeg
temporary user wrote: I called in, spoke with french csr.

She looked at my order and said it is the "ensemble" meaning that it has both the base and the mattress.
One other thing, she said that shipping is not refundable, even if you receive the wrong item.

TWXL,KN LP FDN,
I received the same message from a CSR, and i have the same info as you (TWXL etc) my delivery date is Feb 24. I'm not holding my breath on this ever showing. haha

Just fun to get in on the 49 page thread!
Feb 4, 2007
602 posts
385 upvotes
Desiato wrote: My orders were cancelled without notification. I received confirmation for each and a promotional e-mail as you did. I know my orders were cancelled only because I called.
I've received the confirmation and promotional email too.
I waiting for all this to cool down before calling in to confirm my order. My delivery date is Jan 31
Jan 13, 2007
295 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
temporary user wrote: I called in, spoke with french csr.

TWXL,KN LP FDN,
You have got to be kidding me > :(

... that said, I'm still holding my breath :D

ordered one simmons josephine king set a one sealy vanita king set and got confirmation emails with correct item numbers and weird item descriptions, but nothing else other than the emails.....
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2011
1150 posts
369 upvotes
Hamilton
CSR just called, unfortunately the manufacturer no longer supplies this product AND there was a glitch they are trying to fix. Somehow I'm guessing it's the latter, although the product no longer appears on the Sears website.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2011
1150 posts
369 upvotes
Hamilton
peanutboy wrote: You have got to be kidding me > :(

... that said, I'm still holding my breath :D

ordered one simmons josephine king set a one sealy vanita king set and got confirmation emails with correct item numbers and weird item descriptions, but nothing else other than the emails.....
All the items that ended in .00 are getting cancelled from what the CSR said. If what you ordered ended in something else I think you're OK.
Jan 13, 2007
295 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
hmm, both my "sets" have item number ended in "10"..... keep holding my breath
I chose pick up at retail store so if they shipped the wrong items, I'll just refuse them
the only thing I am worried about is the refund, it'll take forever for me to get the money back
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2009
13841 posts
1337 upvotes
As promised

In a perfect system, corporations would fear the government and the government would fear the people. - David Wong

Check out caRpetbomBer's picks in this thread.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
6462 posts
2871 upvotes
My new motto - Repeat after me (for those who shop at Sears regularly) "No more Kenmore"
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
2815 posts
843 upvotes
Montreal
My order (without taxes, shipping) ends in .99. Orderd on the 12th at around 11pm. Still have not received a call....
| Intel I7 9700K | Asus Z390-E Gaming | Kingston HX426C13PB3k2/32 @ 2666mhz | Asus Strix RTX 2080 Super | 970 Evo Plus 500gb NVMe | Seasonic 750PX | Define R6 USB-C | H115I Pro | Klipsch R-41PM | Dell U3818DW | Logitech Craft | Logitech MX Master 3S |
Jan 13, 2007
295 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
Mcklain wrote: My order (without taxes, shipping) ends in .99. Orderd on the 12th at around 11pm. Still have not received a call....
is that what he meant? the price? thought he meant the item number
dang, both mine a have price that ends in .00 :(
my cc was charged though..... perhaps it's time to call and verify
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
2815 posts
843 upvotes
Montreal
My bad youre right. But my item number ends in 22
| Intel I7 9700K | Asus Z390-E Gaming | Kingston HX426C13PB3k2/32 @ 2666mhz | Asus Strix RTX 2080 Super | 970 Evo Plus 500gb NVMe | Seasonic 750PX | Define R6 USB-C | H115I Pro | Klipsch R-41PM | Dell U3818DW | Logitech Craft | Logitech MX Master 3S |
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
2765 posts
280 upvotes
vorthex wrote: 013657193

DBL FDN,MM ROSE
Expected Date: Jan 20 2015

I requested shipping so paid the extra $$ anyone else get this same product and confirm that its the *set* not just the box spring? I have no idea how to read that DBL FDN MM ROSE, wtf? lol
Anyone else order this? Also, what does DBL FDN, MM ROSE mean? I'm pretty sure I ordered a King set, the one on page 5-6 that someone said is the best price for ratio coils/king

To the best of my knowledge my first order was canceled but this one hasnt been as of yet, and I paid for shipping..
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
2815 posts
843 upvotes
Montreal
Syne I have the exact item number and desciption as you. I also called 3 different CSR and they all confirmed me as well that it is a king size with box springs. I wont let this go without a fight this time...
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2009
13841 posts
1337 upvotes
I've already contacted The Star. I hope they will pick up my story.
In a perfect system, corporations would fear the government and the government would fear the people. - David Wong

Check out caRpetbomBer's picks in this thread.