[Sears] [EXPIRED/FIXED] Sears E-mail Sign up Coupon = $10 off a $10 puchase of mostly anything
- Deal Link:
Pretty sure someone messed up over at Sears.
Follow the steps for this exploit:
1. Use Google Chrome Incognito, navigate to Sears.ca
2. Sign up for their Email Newsletter with an Email. It says you'll get a coupon for $10 off $50
3. Receive your email, and behold, it's $10 off $10.
4. Navigate back to Sears.ca, go to various departments, and sort list from lowest to highest pricing. Try and find items as close to $10 as possible.
5. Restrictions: Single item has to be over $10. Can't be a small home appliance. Can't be clearance.
6. Buy the item with the coupon code, choose pick up in store for free shipping.
7. OPTIONAL: After purchase, use Chrome Incognito to log onto Sears.ca to get the pop up again, and enter another email to get another coupon code. Rinse and repeat indefinitely.
Some items to get your started:
http://www.sears.ca/en/clothing/mens-qu ... =C14175094
http://www.sears.ca/en/table-accent-lam ... 295_I.html
I personally bought 11 items in 11 individual orders today. Even things that are around $20 is worth doing it for, because it'll essentially be 50% off with the code, which still isn't a bad deal at all.
Good luck, and hurry before everything that's worth doing this for goes OOS due to other RFDers. I bought all my items first before posting this =P