+ ebates...don't know exactly how much for seasonal items

Free shipping if shipped to store

Showing OOS now
11 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1449 posts
1340 upvotes
Great price for a small mower. At this price, it's cheaper than most electric mowers and you get more power?

I did have some problems going over some grass that was around 12" high, but two passes took care of it.
Wallet safe :rolleyes:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1729 posts
856 upvotes
Laval
jkam wrote: Great price for a small mower. At this price, it's cheaper than most electric mowers and you get more power?

I did have some problems going over some grass that was around 12" high, but two passes took care of it.
12"...wow...that's is some grass you got there :) I can only tolerate like 6-7"...

my worx cordless lawn mower died on me...battery i suspect...charging and showing full but when it's in the mower, it starts slowly then when at full speed and starts to cut, it dies after 1 meter and battery drops to low charge level

screw cordless mowers!
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1449 posts
1340 upvotes
mtlmonk wrote: 12"...wow...that's is some grass you got there :) I can only tolerate like 6-7"...

my worx cordless lawn mower died on me...battery i suspect...charging and showing full but when it's in the mower, it starts slowly then when at full speed and starts to cut, it dies after 1 meter and battery drops to low charge level

screw cordless mowers!
Might have even been taller. I had to tilt the mower to trim upper half, then go over the rest normally. Otherwise, you could hear the mower struggling to cut through the tall stuff in one pass. I bought a new house and waited quite a while to buy a mower!

And yes, an engine will last much longer than a battery if you maintain it. A little extra work...

I think that some things can be battery powered, but a mower should be gas-powered :)
Wallet safe :rolleyes:
Jul 16, 2012
248 posts
131 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
jkam wrote: Might have even been taller. I had to tilt the mower to trim upper half, then go over the rest normally. Otherwise, you could hear the mower struggling to cut through the tall stuff in one pass. I bought a new house and waited quite a while to buy a mower!

And yes, an engine will last much longer than a battery if you maintain it. A little extra work...

I think that some things can be battery powered, but a mower should be gas-powered :)
Agreed! More work to maintain but satisfying when it lasts a long time and gives you years of good service
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1729 posts
856 upvotes
Laval
By the time I completed this post...item went OOS...shouldn't have hesitated...oh well!
Sep 12, 2008
386 posts
282 upvotes
mtlmonk wrote: By the time I completed this post...item went OOS...shouldn't have hesitated...oh well!
RFD way, buy first then post deal
Jan 24, 2011
951 posts
284 upvotes
The Master wrote: Great price ! Back in stock
still OOS .... when you go to checkout, it says OOS ...
Dec 11, 2009
259 posts
81 upvotes
Brampton
Picked this up last month when it was last posted here. Does a good job for me.
Shows in stock for me
Edit: nevermind, the dreaded sears website OOS
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1729 posts
856 upvotes
Laval
second2 wrote: RFD way, buy first then post deal
that's fine...on another post, there was a 75$ off coupon on another thread...applied it on another model that was 299$ (down from 379$)...3-in-1 mower...no oil change needed....that I doubt it but anyhow...pulled the trigger

total with tax was 253$ (QC)