Shopping Discussion

Sears e-mail because of pending order, anyone ?

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2017 1:03 pm
15 replies
Jun 24, 2013
832 posts
1777 upvotes
Mississauga
yes, check out expired post of kitchenaid
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2211 posts
2139 upvotes
Winnipeg
Sears last ditch effort to keep its customers, they are trying to pull out all the stops. "Trying" ... this holiday season results could be make or break for Sears in Canada. As much as some people bash Sears, we need them to survive to keep competition in this country.
:arrow: "Proudly Serving The RFD Community"
Dec 4, 2016
574 posts
477 upvotes
Montreal
And people keep shitting on sears ... Their customer service is pretty bad but everytime there was an issue with my order they made it up to me either with extra credit or by giving me discounts.

Also their insane deals and discount coupons were unbeatable these holidays.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2006
1247 posts
1591 upvotes
Toronto
Still waiting on my Lodge products ordered on Dec 2nd.... We will see if they do anything
May 20, 2015
50 posts
158 upvotes
Vancouver
thanks a lot everyone and sorry for posting this on the wrong forum ...

Will see if the order comes or not ... it is about 2 babies crib and car seat so, around 800$ total ... 50% would be amazing
Aug 23, 2013
234 posts
133 upvotes
MONTR
tyrrell wrote: Still waiting on my Lodge products ordered on Dec 2nd.... We will see if they do anything
me too...

glad to know I am not the only one
Nov 24, 2010
172 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
I will be happy to say RIP to Sears , I used to buy many things from them and just stopped from bf this year,it was a sale event 20 off 100 , and I was in for a boot for my son , around $65,and I added two fillers to make it 100 more to qualify 20 off and free shiping . And I got shippment from sears only one filler,no 20 off -original price, the worst part is charging shipping fee . And I called CS and she told me if I do not like it , just return to store. And I believe I will not got refund on shipping because it is only me do not like.
Nov 26, 2003
269 posts
5 upvotes
I got this too.

They haven't shipped the car seat I ordered on their black friday sale. I've called their customer service who after waiting on hold for 30+ mins, and getting hung up on, having very poor audio, finally didn't have a clue (and suggested I call customer service?). They also gave no responses or acknowledgement to email. Meanwhile, the product continues to show "in stock" on their website. From this experience they are clearly not a legitimate online retailer. This is a last ditch effort to hold on to some customers.
Jul 12, 2015
447 posts
567 upvotes
I have a pending order from December 2nd that still has no status update. Never got this email. I wonder if only certain customers are getting it.
May 20, 2015
50 posts
158 upvotes
Vancouver
AlexiRos wrote: I have a pending order from December 2nd that still has no status update. Never got this email. I wonder if only certain customers are getting it.
Hey,

Just fill your information on the link and wait 7-14 days. You may get something or not, but it cost nothing to give it a try.

I actually finally received a call from a CSR who is taking care of my 3 PENDING order ( mattress, car seat and crib ). I did received some of my stuff a few days ago so, It will come, but when, nobody knows ...
Jul 12, 2015
447 posts
567 upvotes
Anyone who filled that form in actually got a gift card from Sears...or even a response? I have gotten neither.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
AlexiRos wrote: Anyone who filled that form in actually got a gift card from Sears...or even a response? I have gotten neither.
I received a $25 gc.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)