• Dec 4th, 2016 6:13 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2651 posts
1921 upvotes
Calgary

[Sears] Sears Southcentre Calgary - free $10 gift cards

Was at Southcentre in Calgary and there were salespeople dressed like elves standing outside Sears on the second level handing out $10 Sears gift cards and Lindt chocolate. Gift cards are usable right away and no minimum purchase, so between 2 of us we got $20 worth of stuff for free immediately. No clue how long they're doing this for today or if it's also at other Sears stores, so YMMV.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1926 posts
1471 upvotes
jarfgames wrote: Was at Southcentre in Calgary and there were salespeople dressed like elves standing outside Sears on the second level handing out $10 Sears gift cards and Lindt chocolate. Gift cards are usable right away and no minimum purchase, so between 2 of us we got $20 worth of stuff for free immediately. No clue how long they're doing this for today or if it's also at other Sears stores, so YMMV.
Thanks for sharing. Do the gift cards have specific dates or categories they can be used on?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2651 posts
1921 upvotes
Calgary
adilh53 wrote: Thanks for sharing. Do the gift cards have specific dates or categories they can be used on?
We used them immediately so I don't have the exact card with me but to my knowledge there were no restrictions (we used one for clothing and one for baby gear). I believe the dates were December 1 - 24 if I recall correctly.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
1095 posts
64 upvotes
I didn't see them when we were there 20 minutes ago. I asked an associate and they said they might have been done. Thanks anyway.
2011 Wins
- $10 Ticketmaster code (Coca-Cola) - 2 tickets to a Live Nation concert (Coca-Cola) - 4x Nestle Ice Cream Treat (Nestle Blue Freezer) - Sony Bloggie HD Camera (Nestle Blue Freezer) - $20 gift card (Waves Coffee Facebook)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)