• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2020 1:57 pm
Jr. Member
Nov 27, 2008
186 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Mine was the black cloth version and to preorder for Nov 25 delivery at the earliest and I got the email is been shipped the next day on Tuesday. Hopefully it comes today as someone is home to sign for it but we will see.

Oh looking at FedEx info they got shipping notice and received it in Monday and shipped from Markham to Mississauga same day. So I guess it's been sitting there waiting to get shipped out.
Sr. Member
Mar 24, 2007
906 posts
518 upvotes
Do their PU leather peel off in a few years? Maybe the cloth version is a better choice...
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1569 posts
577 upvotes
Calgary
Greign wrote: Mine was the black cloth version and to preorder for Nov 25 delivery at the earliest and I got the email is been shipped the next day on Tuesday. Hopefully it comes today as someone is home to sign for it but we will see.

Oh looking at FedEx info they got shipping notice and received it in Monday and shipped from Markham to Mississauga same day. So I guess it's been sitting there waiting to get shipped out.
Yeah I've had my Black3 Titan for a week now, I think their preorder dates were sandbagged to guard against shipping delays from the manufacturer.
Sr. Member
Jul 27, 2014
584 posts
393 upvotes
Montreal, QC
moofachuka wrote: Do their PU leather peel off in a few years? Maybe the cloth version is a better choice...
I did some googling and saw a 4 year review where it was still in good shape. From a 6ft 180lb guy.
I was leaning towards cloth for the same reason but ended up going with PU.

We'll see what happens.

I ordered on 24th, it should come today. Black 3 Titan PU leather.
Their conservative ship date when ordering sure makes this seem like a pleasant surprise.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
1167 posts
1046 upvotes
Vancouver
HotDeals20 wrote: Man...if only there was an option to remove the tacky logos
If spending 400-800 bucks on a chair I would want to have the giant logo to show how much it costs Face With Tears Of Joy
Newbie
Dec 1, 2013
61 posts
22 upvotes
Edmonton
Shipping note

Ordered the omega cloth black on Nov 25.

Nov 27 I recieved my Shipping notification and tracking number.

Expected delivery Dec 2.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 21, 2007
756 posts
219 upvotes
Scarborough
I'm debating the SL Titan and the Noblechairs Hero -- Any comments between the two?

That said, seeing the Noble go for sub 400 in the past, I'll probably keep waiting.
I am the Stig's brother's cousin's friend's former roommate.
Jr. Member
Dec 6, 2012
152 posts
423 upvotes
Toronto
Conundrum1911 wrote: I'm debating the SL Titan and the Noblechairs Hero -- Any comments between the two?

That said, seeing the Noble go for sub 400 in the past, I'll probably keep waiting.
The Noblechairs HERO ST ANTHRACITE Limited Edition is available for pre-order now for $419.99 on Amazon.ca.
See my thread here: [Amazon.ca] noblechairs Hero ST Gaming Chair - Fabric - Limited Edition - Anthracite - $419.99
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 19, 2004
1840 posts
193 upvotes
Markham
Conundrum1911 wrote: I'm debating the SL Titan and the Noblechairs Hero -- Any comments between the two?

That said, seeing the Noble go for sub 400 in the past, I'll probably keep waiting.
torwizard wrote: The Noblechairs HERO ST ANTHRACITE Limited Edition is available for pre-order now for $419.99 on Amazon.ca.
See my thread here: [Amazon.ca] noblechairs Hero ST Gaming Chair - Fabric - Limited Edition - Anthracite - $419.99
Its also available from Newegg.ca as well: https://www.newegg.ca/black-noblechairs ... C5TCMM9535

"Limited time offer, ends 12/01 By noblechairs

Release Date: 12/4/2020. Limit 5 per customer."
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
9160 posts
3990 upvotes
Toronto
*

my office let me borrow an Aeron chair for a couple of months, but I returned it since with mesh it's honestly not that comfortable for me imo. I'd rather get some padded one, either fabric or leather. if I had $$$ i'd swing for the Napa leather
Last edited by MrDisco on Nov 28th, 2020 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quoted post was removed
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 8, 2009
49443 posts
5850 upvotes
Toronto
ManCaveGamer wrote:
my office let me borrow an Aeron chair for a couple of months, but I returned it since with mesh it's honestly not that comfortable for me imo. I'd rather get some padded one, either fabric or leather. if I had $$$ i'd swing for the Napa leather
If you don't like mesh then the Embody has your traditional fabric seats but super durable. Chairs are highly subjective so will not be comfy for everyone!

*
Last edited by MrDisco on Nov 28th, 2020 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thread cleanup
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2007
1436 posts
1277 upvotes
*

I'd probably be down but to me secret labs has a step up in terms of size. I am 6'5 and 300 and it seems like I probably don't have too many options outside of the titan XL
Last edited by MrDisco on Nov 28th, 2020 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thread cleanup
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 21, 2007
756 posts
219 upvotes
Scarborough
torwizard wrote: The Noblechairs HERO ST ANTHRACITE Limited Edition is available for pre-order now for $419.99 on Amazon.ca.
See my thread here: [Amazon.ca] noblechairs Hero ST Gaming Chair - Fabric - Limited Edition - Anthracite - $419.99
Shame that isn't the normal Hero. Looks different in design, and not sure I'd want fabric over PU, given I can't see fabric holding up over time.
I am the Stig's brother's cousin's friend's former roommate.
Jr. Member
Dec 6, 2012
152 posts
423 upvotes
Toronto
Conundrum1911 wrote: Shame that isn't the normal Hero. Looks different in design, and not sure I'd want fabric over PU, given I can't see fabric holding up over time.
Well, Secretlabs makes you pay extra for fabric version of Titan, with Hero you get a discount...Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Fabric will last longer then PU; PU will start to peel after year or two...
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jun 19, 2009
134 posts
150 upvotes
Winnipeg
Just received both my Dva and Charcoal Blue omegas.... They are fantastic and super comfortable.

I have a Hermin Miller Aeron at work in my office that i've been using for 6+ years.

I prefer these Omega over that for home gaming and office use purposes.
Sr. Member
Aug 27, 2004
675 posts
146 upvotes
Cyberspace
wcheng wrote: Just received both my Dva and Charcoal Blue omegas.... They are fantastic and super comfortable.

I have a Hermin Miller Aeron at work in my office that i've been using for 6+ years.

I prefer these Omega over that for home gaming and office use purposes.
May I ask your height and weight?
Former Know-It-All
Newbie
Aug 28, 2015
23 posts
43 upvotes
Whitby, ON
I own the Herman Miller Logitech Embody, a Secret Lab Titan XL, and Cloud9 Titan. Had no issues with any of them until about 2 weeks ago when the screws in the XL were rusted and broke the back of the chair, I emailed Secret Lab for a warranty claim. Secret Lab asked for a bunch of photos and measurements and once I sent everything they said they needed to figure out what could be done and they would get back to me in one to two business weeks. The chair was bought in July, might just be a fluke but this a huge amount of time to wait and see what is going to happen. Herman Miller definitely has better customer service.

Will update once I hear back from them.

Top