Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
SEGA

Make War Not Love 5 - *Free Steam Games

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2018 7:56 pm
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
695 posts
958 upvotes
Chilliwack, BC

Make War Not Love 5 - *Free Steam Games

Deal Link:
Savings:
FREE
Expiry:
February 28, 2018
Retailer:
SEGA
The MWNL5 campaign is run by SEGA. In order to take part in the campaign you will need to register your email address to receive information from SEGA, including information on how to participate in MWNL5 and redeem daily prizes. You will also receive information about other SEGA campaigns and products which may be of interest.

Once you have signed up, you will need to verify your email address by clicking on the link in the confirmation email. You will have the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time however by unsubscribing you will be ineligible to receive any of the free content or prizes from the MWNL campaign.

Here's how Make War Not Love has worked in the past. Players join a faction based around their favorite community. Last year, that was Dawn of War II, Total War: Warhammer, Endless Legend, and Company of Heroes II. From there, gamers compete with each other in events ranging from duels and streams to time spent in online matches. At the end, the winning team receives a free DLC pack for their game(s).

There have been some decent giveaways in the past, and Free is always good.
19 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
ok so you got to give them your date of birth your steam account information and your email to get 2 games.
I wonder how they are profiting from giving 2 games? (sarcasm)
still, upvoted for free games!
Jun 6, 2007
501 posts
193 upvotes
CAPRICA
Whether you sign up is your choice, but as a member of ESRB, all M rated games website are required to have age gate before entering.
Feb 2, 2013
464 posts
449 upvotes
Salmon Arm, BC
The games involved are all on sale on Steam too. I just happened to be thinking of getting Endless Space 2, so I pulled the trigger and hopefully win some of the dlc too!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2007
5145 posts
21531 upvotes
Toronto
Apparently the upcoming freebies have now been leaked (credit - Reddit)

Day 1:
Total War: WARHAMMER II - The Grim and the GraveTotal War: WARHAMMER - The Grim and the GraveViking: Battle for Asgard

Day 2:
Company of Heroes 2 - Victory at Stalingrad Mission PackBinary Domain

Day 3:
Total War: WARHAMMER - Blood for the Blood GodTotal War: WARHAMMER II - Blood for the Blood God IIAlpha Protocol

Day 4:
Renegade Ops

Day 5:
Company of Heroes
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
695 posts
958 upvotes
Chilliwack, BC
Just to let people know, if you were slightly confused where your Steam titles are located, just perform a Search for Sega Mega Drive in Steam and you will see the freebies there. (Shinobi - Streets of Rage 2).
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3793 posts
2427 upvotes
West Coast
SuperDuperDeveloper wrote: Just to let people know, if you were slightly confused where your Steam titles are located, just perform a Search for Sega Mega Drive in Steam and you will see the freebies there. (Shinobi - Streets of Rage 2).
Thanks so much for this. I was looking all over and wouldn't have likely found them without your comment.

Please include this in your OP so it doesn't get buried. Cheers
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
2517 posts
896 upvotes
So I signed up and got the games, Not quite sure how to get more stuff though.
Banned
Dec 8, 2013
273 posts
191 upvotes
Ontario
Seen it elsewhere OP but thanks for sharing with others that didn't.
Jul 28, 2010
903 posts
586 upvotes
The page won't load for me. It is stuck at 99%.
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
695 posts
958 upvotes
Chilliwack, BC
Raimond wrote: So I signed up and got the games, Not quite sure how to get more stuff though.
Games or DLC will automatically be added to your library throughout the campaign.
Mar 6, 2014
329 posts
215 upvotes
waven101 wrote: ok so you got to give them your date of birth your steam account information and your email to get 2 games.
I wonder how they are profiting from giving 2 games? (sarcasm)
still, upvoted for free games!
just any date, like 1-1-1950 should be fine.
Banned
May 13, 2016
120 posts
52 upvotes
got message :"MWNL5: Day 1's Bundle has now been added to your Steam Library Smiling Face With Open Mouth" but do not see it inside my steam games - could anyone help where to look ??? thanks
Banned
Dec 8, 2013
273 posts
191 upvotes
Ontario
I signed up but don't understand how all this works so the heck with it. If the games show up in my library great and if they don't oh well.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
NoDeals4u wrote: I signed up but don't understand how all this works so the heck with it. If the games show up in my library great and if they don't oh well.
Me too. Hoping to gain some freebies and use my Steam Link device finally.
But I am confused, do I need to actually play to earn freebies?
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Jul 10, 2014
107 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto, ON
https://www.makewarnotlove.com/#

NEED SOME HELP?
HOW IT WORKS
What is Make War Not Love?
Make War Not Love is an annual celebration of all our great strategy games and studios; it's an opportunity to have some fun and a chance to foster a bit of friendly rivalry/comradery amongst ourselves and our great communities!

How do I get involved?
All you need to do is sign up [https://www.makewarnotlove.com/] (and get two free SEGA Mega drive titles from the off!) and then play any one (or more) of the MWNL feature titles. Your play hours throughout the MWNL event will then be added to the combined communities total play hours. If the communities combined efforts achieve the daily hour target**, a free prize bundle will be unlocked for everyone!

*Sign ups need to be over 18 and provide a valid Steam ID and email address to register
**Daily hourly targets will be measured through a 24-hour period from 9am GMT - 9am GMT
What are the Prizes?
For each day that the combined hourly target is met, we will release a bundle of content*, direct to your Steam library, that will contain a mixture of a free SEGA game, DLC and/or great discount coupons on select SEGA releases.

*Content will be delivered within 24 hours of each day’s target being met

Great promotions and discounts
As part of MWNL we like to try and make our whole strategy catalogue as easy for anyone to jump in and try as possible. All the titles involved, and a wide selection of their associated franchises, are offered at great discounts over on Steam, so there's never been a better time to try them all out!

I need help!
If you have any issues with the sign up, prize redemption or anything else please contact our support team via www.sega.co.uk/support
Jan 26, 2011
625 posts
1717 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: Me too. Hoping to gain some freebies and use my Steam Link device finally.
But I am confused, do I need to actually play to earn freebies?
I'm confused too. I get emails saying X had been added to my Steam library, but I don't see anything other than stuff I already owned. I flipped through all my library categories and DLC tabs too, nothing.
Oct 14, 2007
154 posts
63 upvotes
Calgary
There is a good chance that if you regularly redeem the free stuff that Humble Bundle gives away (or buy bundles), or the games that are free to claim for a limited time via Steam that you already owned most of the games given away here. Alpha Protocol was the only thing that was actually added to my library because I already owned all of the other titles.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)