Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.com

Seinfeld Season 1 & 2 DVD Set PRICE COUNTDOWN

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2004 3:17 pm
Tags:
None
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 14, 2004
501 posts
sucker4adeal wrote:Costco had the gift set at $102.9? and the indivdual seasons for $42.9?
Also confirming this price at Brampton Costco (Steeles/410)
Though I should have tried to remember the exact price to fill in those ?'s
Member
Nov 7, 2003
265 posts
20 upvotes
Gatineau, QC
Even with the exchange and shipping it might be cheaper to buy it there.
Also PST and GST will be added at the border.
It seems that some DVD's are way overpriced in Canada given the current exchange rate.

I've order that and a couple of other overpriced in Canada dvd's.
It came to about 125 CDN for the dvd's from the USA and the same packages at amazon.ca would have been over 200 CDN.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 25, 2003
1205 posts
202 upvotes
Hey guys, can you help to clarify something for me. I bought the giftset from A&B Sound and when I opened the box, I see Season 1+2 boxset, Season 3 boxset, a script and the lame salt and pepper shaker set. I didn't see any 'bonus' DVD as I thought I would. Can anyone clarify which bonus disc (Futureshop) everyone is talking about?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 21, 2003
1769 posts
4 upvotes
Seattle
llcooljayce wrote:Hey guys, can you help to clarify something for me. I bought the giftset from A&B Sound and when I opened the box, I see Season 1+2 boxset, Season 3 boxset, a script and the lame salt and pepper shaker set. I didn't see any 'bonus' DVD as I thought I would. Can anyone clarify which bonus disc (Futureshop) everyone is talking about?
the bonus disc does not come in the gift set...it is offered by specific stores (such as futureshop) as a thankyou gift....
Sr. Member
Dec 1, 2002
901 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
rafiki wrote:nice thanks!

don't forget about the seinfeld special on thrusday on global tv.
what special? is it tonight? what time in est?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 21, 2003
1769 posts
4 upvotes
Seattle
trader08 wrote:what special? is it tonight? what time in est?
10 PM....All the Sienfeld casts are reunited for the first time since the season finale....
Sr. Member
Dec 1, 2002
901 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
j3fan wrote:10 PM....All the Sienfeld casts are reunited for the first time since the season finale....

WOOHOO! Thanks for the heads up. :cheesygri
Member
Jul 12, 2003
279 posts
has anyone else noticed that the "notes about nothing" captioning is too fast to read? at certain times you need to be a crazy speed reader to keep up...

(i've only seen disc 1 of season 1 so far...hopefully this problem isnt there in the next few dvds)
Sr. Member
Dec 1, 2002
901 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
j3fan wrote:10 PM....All the Sienfeld casts are reunited for the first time since the season finale....
Wow, that special was great! :lol:
Newbie
User avatar
May 23, 2004
79 posts
Kitchener, ON
You can also catch the whole Seinfeld gang in the same room for the first time since the show finished on Oprah on Monday, November 29th.

Also, they will be doing a special Jeopardy where the Seinfeld cast asks questions about the show (I think they're doing some video clips) on Tuesday, November 30th.

Giddy-up!!!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 8, 2002
5615 posts
2297 upvotes
trader08 wrote:Wow, that special was great! :lol:
did you watch that special last nite?

yeah, it was nothing special..
Sr. Member
Dec 1, 2002
901 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
joshmxpx wrote:did you watch that special last nite?

yeah, it was nothing special..
I saw it, I guess some of us enjoy the back story more then others...
I thought that whole bit about how the car broke down in the final scene of mall parking lot show was GOLD!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 8, 2002
5615 posts
2297 upvotes
trader08 wrote:I saw it, I guess some of us enjoy the back story more then others...
I thought that whole bit about how the car broke down in the final scene of mall parking lot show was GOLD!
you must not have seen the beginning then, because that was what i was referring to. i thought the special was hilarious!! it just reinforces my belief that larry david is one of the funniest people in the world

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)