Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Select Women's NHL Premier Home Jersey's $14.99 (w/ coupon code)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2019 10:52 pm
Banned
Dec 15, 2018
252 posts
696 upvotes
pongster wrote: is this women's ?
Just buy 2 sizes larger if you’re a guy. That’s what I did. If you are in shape it may actually look nicer as it’s form-fitting.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
3111 posts
3201 upvotes
416MAFIA wrote: Just buy 2 sizes larger if you’re a guy. That’s what I did. If you are in shape it may actually look nicer as it’s form-fitting.
Face With Tears Of Joy That's funny but seriously let us know how it fits.
The women's jersey looks alot tighter at the waist and shorter.
No politics in sigs - mods
Aug 20, 2018
19 posts
15 upvotes
arcty5 wrote: I live in the Vancouver area. Thanks for the info.
I believe the market price should be around $50-$60. Collector's Den in Metrotown uses the same people as the Canucks if you want good quality.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2005
1040 posts
965 upvotes
GVRD
mleun57 wrote: I believe the market price should be around $50-$60. Collector's Den in Metrotown uses the same people as the Canucks if you want good quality.
Called Collector's Den when I was looking to stitch my older Reebok Premier, they're $100+tax so $112.

Pacific Coast Cresting is cheaper at $60+tax but the hours is a bit inconvenient - luckily I work close to there so I will drop by at my lunch time.
Banned
Dec 15, 2018
252 posts
696 upvotes
Chewfam wrote: Face With Tears Of Joy That's funny but seriously let us know how it fits.
The women's jersey looks alot tighter at the waist and shorter.
I am 6 ft tall and wear a men’s large. The XXL for women fits me perfectly. It actually fits like my men’s jersey from the World Hockey Championships hosted in Toronto back in 2017.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2008
1230 posts
659 upvotes
Vancouver
Just a word of warning if men are looking to get this jersey. As a lady, i prefer a men's small reebok jersey over any women's. It is extremely tapered at the waist, much shorter in length, and sleeves are also slimmer. I wear a small Men's, but would wear XL women's (because boobs) and that's with no layering. I can only wear a t-shirt/long-sleeve under a XL womens, whereas i can comfortably fit a sweatshirt under a Men's Small. It gets cold in the rink too, so i prefer more layers.

I also dislike how short it is. A Women's hits the top portion of the butt, a S Men's covers the butt.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
3111 posts
3201 upvotes
416MAFIA wrote: I am 6 ft tall and wear a men’s large. The XXL for women fits me perfectly. It actually fits like my men’s jersey from the World Hockey Championships hosted in Toronto back in 2017.
Do you have a photo of what I looks like?
I assume they are also Reebok jerseys?

None of these are my team but I'm just curious because all the measurements are different as someone pointed out. It's not just a smaller men's version.
No politics in sigs - mods
Banned
Dec 15, 2018
252 posts
696 upvotes
thefeebster wrote: Just a word of warning if men are looking to get this jersey. As a lady, i prefer a men's small reebok jersey over any women's. It is extremely tapered at the waist, much shorter in length, and sleeves are also slimmer. I wear a small Men's, but would wear XL women's (because boobs) and that's with no layering. I can only wear a t-shirt/long-sleeve under a XL womens, whereas i can comfortably fit a sweatshirt under a Men's Small. It gets cold in the rink too, so i prefer more layers.

I also dislike how short it is. A Women's hits the top portion of the butt, a S Men's covers the butt.
^ Like I said if you’re a lean and fit guy like Mitch Marner you can pull it off. However, if you’re even a bit of porker like Phil Kessel or built like a tank (think PK Subban) this ain’t for you!
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2008
1230 posts
659 upvotes
Vancouver
Chewfam wrote: I assume they are also Reebok jerseys?
Without a doubt, those are not Reebok.

IIHF jerseys are made by Nike. Which are a very different fit than a Men's Reebok. Nike jerseys are shorter in length and sleeve length, and are more tapered than a Men's reebok, like these women's reebok would be. So the fit from Men's Nike to Women's Reebok would be similar like that guy said. But a Men's Nike compared to a Men's Reebok is different.

But in my experience, i wear small Men's reebok, XL Women's reebok, L Men's Nike. My least favorite cut is the Nike.
Last edited by thefeebster on Feb 21st, 2019 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banned
Dec 15, 2018
252 posts
696 upvotes
Chewfam wrote: Do you have a photo of what I looks like?
I assume they are also Reebok jerseys?

None of these are my team but I'm just curious because all the measurements are different as someone pointed out. It's not just a smaller men's version.
Yes, I have the exact same Reebok jersey (Leafs though). Don’t have it on me but I will try posting a picture on Saturday.

Here’s the thing. You’re not going to pull this off on baggy jeans either.

If you coordinate this with skinny jeans the ladies will just eat it up. But you have to be lean and fit with some swag for good measure gents.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
1524 posts
2465 upvotes
Hell
thefeebster wrote: Without a doubt, those are not Reebok.

I must be misunderstanding you. Zoom in on the tag. It's clearly a Reebok jersey. I own way too many jerseys...Reebok used to make Premier jerseys.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2008
1230 posts
659 upvotes
Vancouver
dogdayafter12 wrote: I must be misunderstanding you. Zoom in on the tag. It's clearly a Reebok jersey. I own way too many jerseys...Reebok used to make Premier jerseys.
You are. The guy in the original original quote was saying his Women's reebok fits just like his jersey he got at the 2017 WJC in Toronto. Then the person who replied to him asked if those were also Reebok? And i reply, without a doubt, it won't be a Reebok jersey if he got a IIHF jersey from the WJC in 2017. Only Nike makes jerseys for IIHF events like the WJC in 2017.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3977 posts
4228 upvotes
416MAFIA wrote: I am 6 ft tall and wear a men’s large. The XXL for women fits me perfectly. It actually fits like my men’s jersey from the World Hockey Championships hosted in Toronto back in 2017.
You better be right cause I am taking your word for it Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes ... I am also 6 feet and just lost some weight recently so banking that the XXL I just ordered is going to fit
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
2603 posts
1849 upvotes
North Vancouver
Sweet, thanks OP, got my one for my honey. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Basil: Well, may I ask what you were expecting to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House, perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically -?
Banned
Jan 31, 2019
61 posts
210 upvotes
Saw these in app, not fans of hockey or specific teams. Looks like only LA kings, Ottawa senators, Pittsburg penguins, and Vancouver canucks. At 20 bucks, can’t go wrong i think.

https://m.thebay.com/main/ProductDetail ... +302023689

Images
  • image.jpg
Daily Deal notifications for Walmart | Forever 21 | ToysRus | H&M | Aritzia | Best Buy | Sephora | Lululemon | Bed Bath & Beyond | Lowes | Hudson's Bay | Costco | The Shoe Company | Gap | Old Navy | Banana Republic | Indigo | Sporting Life
Nov 24, 2014
180 posts
265 upvotes
Markham, ON
Thanks OP, in for a Blackhawks for a bday gift. Cheers.
Jun 21, 2013
57 posts
311 upvotes
LA Kings also on sale! Added links to original post.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)