Expired Hot Deals

[The Bay] Select Women's NHL Premier Home Jersey's $14.99 (w/ coupon code)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2019 10:52 pm
Nov 28, 2010
75 posts
43 upvotes
Waterloo, Ontario
For all those who got the wrong order, send them an email. I got them to email me prepaid postage and was allowed to reorder for the same price with free shipping. I reordered from them over the phone and they sent placed the order. Waiting for the shipping confirmation from the reorder, but if it works, I save the $8 shipping.

EDIT: order just got cancelled :(
Feb 20, 2011
231 posts
119 upvotes
Ordered a Sens and a canucks both XL. Got an L Sens and an XXL canucks one. Surprisingly the large fit although the is pretty snug and I can only wear it over a thin jacket/sweater. The XXL is pretty baggy so I can wear it over a thicker jacket. For reference I'm a guy that's 5'10 and 165lbs.
Aug 26, 2003
302 posts
58 upvotes
Ottawa
Genki21 wrote: For all those who got the wrong order, send them an email. I got them to email me prepaid postage and was allowed to reorder for the same price with free shipping. I reordered from them over the phone and they sent placed the order. Waiting for the shipping confirmation from the reorder, but if it works, I save the $8 shipping.

I called them and they wanted me to return the original order to the store. But they did put in a replacement order which was also cancelled. Angry Face
Oct 2, 2006
2 posts
dowzer wrote: I called them and they wanted me to return the original order to the store. But they did put in a replacement order which was also cancelled. Angry Face
First, they issued an incorrect tracking #, so I watched "my" package get delivered and signed for somewhere in Missisauga (I'm in Manitoba). Then a few days later a missed delivery notice from Canada Post was stuck to my door. Picked it up last night; ordered a Men's Medium, but was sent a Women's Medium.

Emailed The Bay and received same instructions: send it back for refund; call for re-order of correct item, with free shipping.

I think I'm tapping out at this point, and will take the refund.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2020 posts
1511 upvotes
oo wrote: First, they issued an incorrect tracking #, so I watched "my" package get delivered and signed for somewhere in Missisauga (I'm in Manitoba). Then a few days later a missed delivery notice from Canada Post was stuck to my door. Picked it up last night; ordered a Men's Medium, but was sent a Women's Medium.

Emailed The Bay and received same instructions: send it back for refund; call for re-order of correct item, with free shipping.

I think I'm tapping out at this point, and will take the refund.
I don't think the mens jerseys were ever at a sale price?
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2004
1132 posts
944 upvotes
Vancouver
FWIW, I got a canucks XS and it is labelled womens throughout, on the neck tab, and sleeve labels, but it doesn't look like a women's cut. It is not shorter or tapered in the waist unlike the one my wife already has in S. This XS is much larger than the S she has, and the size is pretty much the same as my S 'edge' replica. In fact, the XS looks like it will fit me just fine.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2008
1671 posts
277 upvotes
Winnipeg
Genki21 wrote: For all those who got the wrong order, send them an email. I got them to email me prepaid postage and was allowed to reorder for the same price with free shipping. I reordered from them over the phone and they sent placed the order. Waiting for the shipping confirmation from the reorder, but if it works, I save the $8 shipping.

Phoned and was told to return instore and reordered a xxl. Ordered cancelled next day. lol
Nov 28, 2010
75 posts
43 upvotes
Waterloo, Ontario
bryan35 wrote: Phoned and was told to return instore and reordered a xxl. Ordered cancelled next day. lol
dowzer wrote: I called them and they wanted me to return the original order to the store. But they did put in a replacement order which was also cancelled. Angry Face
I emailed again and they said they would honor everything when it comes back in stock. But that seems like too much effort to get the jerseys lol. Who knows when they will be back in stock anyway
Jun 28, 2009
950 posts
524 upvotes
Ya'll got some serious man titties if buying womens Jersey... reminds me of another thread when some of y'all buying womens timberland boot...

I'm all about saving a buck, but some of y'all are more bout it than me...
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2008
1671 posts
277 upvotes
Winnipeg
Genki21 wrote: I emailed again and they said they would honor everything when it comes back in stock. But that seems like too much effort to get the jerseys lol. Who knows when they will be back in stock anyway
probably never
Nov 28, 2010
75 posts
43 upvotes
Waterloo, Ontario
jceezy23 wrote: Ya'll got some serious man titties if buying womens Jersey... reminds me of another thread when some of y'all buying womens timberland boot...

I'm all about saving a buck, but some of y'all are more bout it than me...
Or ya know...they are women or buying for women.
Mar 14, 2018
291 posts
320 upvotes
I ordered a medium Canucks and received a generic medium size with the orca. Very happy about it. Thanks OP!
Apr 25, 2005
890 posts
244 upvotes
I ordered an xs and an s Ottawa senators and got two mediums. Hmm. I guess I also need to talk to support in the process a return
Jan 19, 2004
10 posts
6 upvotes
Still waiting for shipment after 2 weeks 4 emails and 2 phone calls that promised the shipment was on its way .
I think the Bay is on its way out eg Target Canada !
Jun 17, 2006
403 posts
183 upvotes
jblaze19 wrote: Lol... I ordered 3 Detroit red wings jerseys... And recieved 3 Montreal Canadians jerseys... The right sizes though if that matters...
And to make matters worse..recieved them last night...when Montreal smoked the Wings 8-1!

The Bay is horrible. The will eventually go the way of Sears if they can't get online ordering right.
What sizes were they I'd buy one if it's right!
Nov 4, 2006
390 posts
444 upvotes
Vancouver
ordered small and x large jets...received 2 small
ordered small canucks received small canucks

received today

Will give extra small to friend for goodwill...obviously not worth returning for $15
Jan 12, 2006
828 posts
169 upvotes
Edmonton
Ordered a Vancouver Canucks. Got a jersey with an old logo. Did a search and found it was the logo for 1971-1978.
Dec 1, 2007
741 posts
132 upvotes
St Thomas, ON
ttoommyy wrote: Ordered a Vancouver Canucks. Got a jersey with an old logo. Did a search and found it was the logo for 1971-1978.
Lucky! Want.
Bobby Dee.
RFD Proud since 07.
May 30, 2017
492 posts
269 upvotes
There's Canucks Jersey's in stock for $114 if you want to try exchanging sizes
Jan 12, 2006
828 posts
169 upvotes
Edmonton
Shihtzus wrote: I ordered a medium Canucks and received a generic medium size with the orca. Very happy about it. Thanks OP!
Lucky you!