Expired Hot Deals

[The Bay] Select Women's NHL Premier Home Jersey's $14.99 (w/ coupon code)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2019 10:52 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
8249 posts
2021 upvotes
Deal is dead.
Ask me about the AMEX Air Miles Reserve Credit Card. A much better way to redeem your Dream Air Miles.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2008
1557 posts
207 upvotes
Winnipeg
Billy888 wrote:
Feb 28th, 2019 6:17 pm
Ordered a Jets XXL and they sent me an XS. :)
Yup. Same with me. Wife not happy but daughter is.
Jun 11, 2006
220 posts
154 upvotes
I ordered 3 Sens jerseys, xs, m, and l. I got 1 large home jersey (correct) but 2 away medium jerseys, none were Karlsson though, just generic. I've ordered various things from the Bay and never had an issue. Actually, usually they have a little card in the package indicating who it was packed by. But this time, nothing.
Dec 3, 2003
68 posts
48 upvotes
I ordered a Canucks XXL since that was the only size left and figured what the heck for $25.
Opened my package and it's the Canucks jersey with the stick, not the Orca, and XL instead of XXL.
Overall I'm happy cause XL is the one I would have ordered and I'm OK with the different logo.
Sounds like a crap shoot of what you might get.
Now they are back up to $114.99 and all sizes again.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1599 posts
974 upvotes
416MAFIA wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 7:40 pm
Yes, I have the exact same Reebok jersey (Leafs though). Don’t have it on me but I will try posting a picture on Saturday.

Here’s the thing. You’re not going to pull this off on baggy jeans either.

If you coordinate this with skinny jeans the ladies will just eat it up. But you have to be lean and fit with some swag for good measure gents.
pongster wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 8:28 pm
You better be right cause I am taking your word for it Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes ... I am also 6 feet and just lost some weight recently so banking that the XXL I just ordered is going to fit
You guys have photos yet of how a women's jersey fits on a guy?
Nov 28, 2010
65 posts
43 upvotes
Waterloo, Ontario
For all those who got the wrong order, send them an email. I got them to email me prepaid postage and was allowed to reorder for the same price with free shipping. I reordered from them over the phone and they sent placed the order. Waiting for the shipping confirmation from the reorder, but if it works, I save the $8 shipping.

EDIT: order just got cancelled :(
Feb 20, 2011
227 posts
114 upvotes
Ordered a Sens and a canucks both XL. Got an L Sens and an XXL canucks one. Surprisingly the large fit although the is pretty snug and I can only wear it over a thin jacket/sweater. The XXL is pretty baggy so I can wear it over a thicker jacket. For reference I'm a guy that's 5'10 and 165lbs.
Aug 26, 2003
277 posts
39 upvotes
Ottawa
Genki21 wrote:
Mar 5th, 2019 6:18 pm
For all those who got the wrong order, send them an email. I got them to email me prepaid postage and was allowed to reorder for the same price with free shipping. I reordered from them over the phone and they sent placed the order. Waiting for the shipping confirmation from the reorder, but if it works, I save the $8 shipping.

I called them and they wanted me to return the original order to the store. But they did put in a replacement order which was also cancelled. Angry Face
Oct 2, 2006
2 posts
dowzer wrote:
Mar 6th, 2019 12:43 pm
I called them and they wanted me to return the original order to the store. But they did put in a replacement order which was also cancelled. Angry Face
First, they issued an incorrect tracking #, so I watched "my" package get delivered and signed for somewhere in Missisauga (I'm in Manitoba). Then a few days later a missed delivery notice from Canada Post was stuck to my door. Picked it up last night; ordered a Men's Medium, but was sent a Women's Medium.

Emailed The Bay and received same instructions: send it back for refund; call for re-order of correct item, with free shipping.

I think I'm tapping out at this point, and will take the refund.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1599 posts
974 upvotes
oo wrote:
Mar 6th, 2019 1:04 pm
First, they issued an incorrect tracking #, so I watched "my" package get delivered and signed for somewhere in Missisauga (I'm in Manitoba). Then a few days later a missed delivery notice from Canada Post was stuck to my door. Picked it up last night; ordered a Men's Medium, but was sent a Women's Medium.

Emailed The Bay and received same instructions: send it back for refund; call for re-order of correct item, with free shipping.

I think I'm tapping out at this point, and will take the refund.
I don't think the mens jerseys were ever at a sale price?
Oct 5, 2004
913 posts
759 upvotes
Vancouver
FWIW, I got a canucks XS and it is labelled womens throughout, on the neck tab, and sleeve labels, but it doesn't look like a women's cut. It is not shorter or tapered in the waist unlike the one my wife already has in S. This XS is much larger than the S she has, and the size is pretty much the same as my S 'edge' replica. In fact, the XS looks like it will fit me just fine.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2008
1557 posts
207 upvotes
Winnipeg
Genki21 wrote:
Mar 5th, 2019 6:18 pm

Phoned and was told to return instore and reordered a xxl. Ordered cancelled next day. lol
Nov 28, 2010
65 posts
43 upvotes
Waterloo, Ontario
bryan35 wrote:
Mar 6th, 2019 2:16 pm
Phoned and was told to return instore and reordered a xxl. Ordered cancelled next day. lol
dowzer wrote:
Mar 6th, 2019 12:43 pm
I emailed again and they said they would honor everything when it comes back in stock. But that seems like too much effort to get the jerseys lol. Who knows when they will be back in stock anyway
Jun 28, 2009
778 posts
312 upvotes
Ya'll got some serious man titties if buying womens Jersey... reminds me of another thread when some of y'all buying womens timberland boot...

I'm all about saving a buck, but some of y'all are more bout it than me...
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2008
1557 posts
207 upvotes
Winnipeg
Genki21 wrote:
Mar 6th, 2019 6:23 pm
I emailed again and they said they would honor everything when it comes back in stock. But that seems like too much effort to get the jerseys lol. Who knows when they will be back in stock anyway
probably never