• Feb 26th, 2018 6:19 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
3474 posts
1792 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Selfie Stick with click feature

Hey guys, what's a good selfie stick to purchase to take it to India. I saw some on Amazon and some are so fancy with tripod stands. All I want is to take selfless selfies with my better half..lol And obviously vlogging around here and there. Not a fan of those camera's or don't need a gyro one which turns and stabilizes. Looking for something simple, with a bluetooth button or remote. Saw this on Amazon, not sure if it's good built. Any suggestions?

https://www.amazon.ca/Mpow-Bluetooth-Ex ... lfie+stick

And please don't tell me, "Oh you can get $4 ones at Dollarama". Because I had one of those and it just broke in a concert. Any GOOD advice would be helpful, and as always your help is much appreciated!
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
3 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13969 posts
9057 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Bluetooth ones aren't that reliable in regards to connection constantly dropping or not even connecting at all. Get the ones with the plug directly to your aux jack on cellphone.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
3474 posts
1792 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Cheapo-Findo wrote: Bluetooth ones aren't that reliable in regards to connection constantly dropping or not even connecting at all. Get the ones with the plug directly to your aux jack on cellphone.
Great thanks for the info
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Feb 26, 2011
805 posts
859 upvotes
Calgary
These things are dirt cheap and even the Dollarama ones have the same function. If you find one that doesn't have a click feature, use the timer function, or use headphones with in-line buttons: see below

Remember to look over how your phone takes pictures. Essentially all that the click button does is hit one of the volume buttons (I think it's usually +).
Depending on your camera app, the volume buttons may be used for clicking, or +/- are for zooming. In the latter case, the click button would not work, and you would need to download a different camera app.