BST: Gift Cards

[FS] >>Selling<< Amazon.ca Gift Card -- $189!!

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2016 7:10 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 15, 2003
16 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Trader Score: 0

>>Selling<< Amazon.ca Gift Card -- $189!!

I have an Amazon.ca GC for $189.20. I'll give it up for $175. I'll send code first. Would like E transfer or E VISA GC. Long standing members only.

Cheers!

EDIT. Changed my mind. I want soemthing on Amazon.com, but it's not worth losing $20 to get it.

FYI, a member did msg me about this GC. They were wondering how come my GC amount is not your standard amount, eg, $25, $50, $100. A nifty feature Amazon has is you can dump all your leftover amounts of money from visa and m/c GC's (not sure about Amex or others) to your Amazon acct. For eg, maybe you have a bunch of visa GC's with amounts under $10 on them. You can put them all on your Amazon acct. Only draw back is you can only use it at the Amazon you loaded them all to. .CA or .COM.

6 replies
[OP]
Jul 15, 2003
16 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
I had an online GC balance of 189.20 on Amazon.ca. The least, from what I've seen, that I'd have to sell that for would be $20. So I'd be left with 169.20. I wanted to purchase something on Amazon.com, hence why I was trying to sell the Amazon.ca GC. But what I wanted to buy in Amazon.com isn't worth me losing $20.

auto-m8 wrote: Not sure what you are trying to get across with your :edit" ???
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
2739 posts
168 upvotes
Mississauga
Trader Score: 52 (100% Positive)
Still not sure what you are trying to get across when referring to losing money on Amazon.com ??
Also, not sure if you can use the amazon.ca GC on Amazon.com ?, but if you somehow can, the exchange
rate might be a deal breaker.
189.00 for 169.00 is around 11 % which is a reasonable discount , not the worst and not the greatest.

We would all like to sell our gc's at par or close to it but that is not a very practical expectation
[OP]
Jul 15, 2003
16 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
When I say losing $20, I mean $20 from the $189. And no, you can't use Amazon.ca gc's on Amazon.com. And vice versa. And you're right, 11% isn't bad. I just ended up changing my mind.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
2739 posts
168 upvotes
Mississauga
Trader Score: 52 (100% Positive)
Nothing wrong with changing your mind if it doesn't sit well by selling it.

Myself, I would rather hang onto something like Amazon.ca for future use , one never knows
when something interesting will pop up for sale !!
[OP]
Jul 15, 2003
16 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Very true. That was what I was thinking.
And speaking of deals, have you ever heard of Udderly Smooth Body Cream? I had heard of how good it was. I bought the 12oz jar at a farming supply store for over $10. It's not in a lot of store. I love it. I think it's great. On Amazon.ca I found a 6pk of it for $26.94. $4.50 each. For $10, I'd use is sparingly. For $4.50, I don't have to be as careful.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B001ET ... UTF8&psc=1