• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2020 7:06 pm
[OP]
Feb 24, 2020
0 posts
Trader Score: 0

Selling: ROOMBA i7 Like New $750

Hello there,

I am selling my Roomba i7 which my wife and I have been using with pleasure for home. It is fully functional and operational, clean like new with all new filters and brushes. This Roomba is not like the lower end models, it actually works amazing. The only reason I am selling this vacuum and another Roomba 980 we own is to to upgrade to the latest model.

Great deal for any small-medium home or condo. Has incredible room mapping technology to clean ONLY the rooms you want!!

Clean home, smarter.

With breakthrough Imprint™ Technology, we’re building a world where robots intelligently communicate with each other and the rest of your connected home. Because our goal is not just to create a home that’s smarter—it’s to create a home that takes care of itself.

Stays in bounds

Keep Out Zones allow you to clean with added control, actively avoiding the areas you tell your robot not to go, like around pet bowls and toys. Once you set a zone it will remain in place for all future cleaning jobs.

Two rubber brushes that totally get teamwork.

If it’s thorough clean you’re after, Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes are the secret. Uniquely designed with rubber treads to hug different floor surfaces, removing everything from small dust to large debris. Watch video

Knows where it’s been and what’s left to clean.

vSLAM® technology uses an optical sensor to capture over 230,400 data points per second, allowing the robot to create an accurate map of its surroundings so it knows where it is, where it's been, and where it needs to clean.

https://www.irobot.ca/roomba/i-series?_ ... DREALw_wcB

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at:

allentoma@me.com

Cheers!
Images
  • 6.jpg
  • 5.jpg
  • 8.jpg
  • 4.jpg
  • 3.jpg
  • 11.jpg
  • 9.jpg