Locked: [FS] Selling VISA Gift Cards (~2000$ a week) | 95%

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2021 6:35 am
[OP]
Apr 6, 2021
5 posts
Trader Score: 0

Selling VISA Gift Cards (~2000$ a week) | 95%

Hi, I'm new here and hope I'm at the right place!

I'm looking for a long term exchanger who will accept my visa gift cards (from Post Canada). I will sell it for 95% of the value (I give you 2000$ worth of gift cards, you give me 1900$). You can use these cards anywhere where Visa is accepted, in store or online, so anywhere really. The card works for US stores online as well from experience.

If you're in the Montreal (Laval specifically) area, or close in Quebec, we can definitely meet in person.

This is what the gift card looks like: https://i.imgur.com/b4YaPG6.jpg

I am willing to take as much precaution as you are to ensure a safe deal!

Edit: These gift cards were bought by me, I can give out receipts of purchase if needed
Last edited by Anthoo on Apr 14th, 2021 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Share:
21 replies
[OP]
Apr 6, 2021
5 posts
Mod approved!
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
2802 posts
708 upvotes
Trader Score: 9 (100% Positive)
Anthoo wrote: Mod approved!

How do we know that ?
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16413 posts
2807 upvotes
GTA
Trader Score: 72 (100% Positive)
let's cut out visa. just give me the $2000 cash and i'll send you $1900 back...?
May 4, 2010
105 posts
46 upvotes
Trader Score: 4 (100% Positive)
Not to throw a wet blanket but Visa giftcard is practically cash, so why don't you just keep it...
Nov 23, 2018
865 posts
302 upvotes
Markham ON
Trader Score: 4 (100% Positive)
jeandoe wrote: Not to throw a wet blanket but Visa giftcard is practically cash, so why don't you just keep it...
Exactly. Something fishy going on here>?
Think Less, Imagine More
Costco is Bliss
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
15825 posts
4568 upvotes
Scarberia
op is prolly MS on a cc for the SUB! aka amex bus plat is my thinking! speculation
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
20385 posts
7816 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 55 (100% Positive)
mikka2017 wrote: op is prolly MS on a cc for the SUB! aka amex bus plat is my thinking! speculation
I was basically going to reply and say the same thing weeks ago but left it, since this is a for sale post. Not sure why everyone has to question what someone is doing when they are selling an item and giving a deal on it.
That's exactly what I was thinking as well ... required spend, bought some prepaid credit cards, selling them.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Nov 29, 2013
402 posts
479 upvotes
TORONTO
Trader Score: 2 (100% Positive)
DaVibe wrote: I was basically going to reply and say the same thing weeks ago but left it, since this is a for sale post. Not sure why everyone has to question what someone is doing when they are selling an item and giving a deal on it.
That's exactly what I was thinking as well ... required spend, bought some prepaid credit cards, selling them.
OP's post smells fishier than a fish market imo.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
20385 posts
7816 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 55 (100% Positive)
cymrules wrote: OP's post smells fishier than a fish market imo.
I also don't buy from people who have no feedback, so I hear you
... And a new member
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Addict
May 23, 2014
1257 posts
830 upvotes
canada
Trader Score: 14 (100% Positive)
DaVibe wrote: I was basically going to reply and say the same thing weeks ago but left it, since this is a for sale post. Not sure why everyone has to question what someone is doing when they are selling an item and giving a deal on it.
Questioning avoids fraud and financial disaster for the end user . If it’s legit he’s got nothing to hide. A 2 user post is suspect suddenly selling a $2k gift card not weird at all . A semi intelligent person would quell it fast with an explanation lol.
Penalty Box
Nov 11, 2006
836 posts
983 upvotes
@home
Quebec, the fraud capital of Canada
Deal Addict
May 23, 2014
1257 posts
830 upvotes
canada
Trader Score: 14 (100% Positive)
Anthoo wrote: Mod approved!
Lol wtf was this. A mod vouched that sending u $1900 is ok?
Apr 1, 2018
87 posts
17 upvotes
Trader Score: 3 (100% Positive)
inb4 a financial review from AMEX :(
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16413 posts
2807 upvotes
GTA
mikka2017 wrote: op is prolly MS on a cc for the SUB! aka amex bus plat is my thinking! speculation
DaVibe wrote: required spend, bought some prepaid credit cards, selling them.
cc required spend is a one time thing is it not? how does the long term part fit in??

DroNBA wrote: A 2 user post is suspect suddenly selling a $2k gift card
he's not selling a $2k gift card. he's selling multiple, recurringly.
Anthoo wrote: I'm looking for a long term exchanger
[OP]
Apr 6, 2021
5 posts
Wow didn't expect to get that much traction on this post. I found a short-term way for cashing out (my own prepaid gift-cards, paid with my own money lol) by *[edit: removed]* which takes less than the 5% fee that I was offering, so atm I'm not looking for an exchanger anymore.
Also, I know this thread sounded sketch but I don't know what more I could've offered, I offered to meet in person, and to even show my OWN receipts that I bought the gift cards from lol, but I do understand my reputation on the forum is bait, but how am I supposed to gain rep otherwise?

And finally, I said "mod approved" because I got banned twice by different admins when posting this thread, then personally messaged them, showed the most proof I was able to for this exchange to show legitimacy, got unbanned and thread approved. I honestly got nothing to hide so you can all ask me whatever questions you want, obviously I'm not gonna disclose the reason why I purchase these gift cards weekly though!

At the end, I can't get mad at the replies received, it's good that you guys are vigilant and I would've acted the same way. Smiling Face With Open Mouth But this is not a scam, and once again, I was ready to take as much precaution to ensure the safest deal possible.
Last edited by Anthoo on May 7th, 2021 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Apr 6, 2021
5 posts
I don't think I understood a single term from that sentence, wtf is MS, CC, SUB and bus plat?
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
14079 posts
9293 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Trader Score: 5 (100% Positive)
Probably traded his cryptocurrency for gift cards and sell it for cash so CRA can't track.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16413 posts
2807 upvotes
GTA
Anthoo wrote: obviously I'm not gonna disclose the reason why I purchase these gift cards weekly though!
this is the sketch part though
money laundering is a federal offence

saving $100 per week for min 2 yrs max 10 yrs in jail and $5000 max fine plus criminal record?