Expired Hot Deals

SellOffVacations.com

7 Day All Inclusive Toronto to Cuba trip to Grand Memories Santa Maria (4.5 stars) - as low as $635 avail Nov & Dec 2022

[OP]
Jun 15, 2021
61 posts
239 upvotes

[SellOffVacations.com] 7 Day All Inclusive Toronto to Cuba trip to Grand Memories Santa Maria (4.5 stars) - as low as $635 avail Nov & Dec 2022

I just booked Dec 7th to 14th for $645. Other dates currently available are as follows:

Dec 7 to 14 - $645
Dec 6 to 13 - $635
Nov 29 to Dec 6 - $635
Nov 30 to Dec 7 - $645

Basically all other Tuesday/Wednesday dates are available in November at this price. Latest date available is Dec 7th.

FYI if you are willing to go in October, prices are even cheaper, but the December options seem like the best value.

You also get a free upgrade to the Sanctuary Adults Only section if you want, which comes with a deluxe junior suite and the following benefits:

Added Values for Sanctuary Section:
• Personalized check-in
• Early check in/late check out (subject to availability)
• Butler Services
• Nightly turndown service
• Select Premium drinks menu available in Lounge
• Preferential reservations at all a la carte restaurants of main complex
• Premium amenities in room
• Use of in-room robes
• Mini-bar restocked daily
• Evening hors d'oeuvres and afternoon snacks including desserts in Lounge
• VIP drink dispenser in room (Restocked once during stay)
• Exclusive restaurant for lunch
• Exclusive beach area with dedicated bar service
• 30% discount on Spa treatments
• 30% discount at Beauty Parlor
• 30% discount on Laundry
• 24-hour room service
Last edited by markhamdeals on Sep 29th, 2022 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
291 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2006
1148 posts
48 upvotes
Says no availability

Havent been to Cuba in a long time, did the Hurricane hit them hard?
Ivan Jokanovic | Mortgage Agent
Ultimate Mortgage Group #11995
[OP]
Jun 15, 2021
61 posts
239 upvotes
i think it's an issue with the link. if you just go to the main selloffvacations website and search for any of those dates, you will find availability. let me try updating the link in the meantime.
Sep 25, 2019
79 posts
187 upvotes
Right now the island is out of power from what I heard. May also affect cigar production and prices for those who indulge in such things.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2006
1148 posts
48 upvotes
How is Santa Maria vs Varadero?
Ivan Jokanovic | Mortgage Agent
Ultimate Mortgage Group #11995
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
7904 posts
8300 upvotes
Calgary
They were having rolling blackouts before the hurricane.
Nov 26, 2019
93 posts
45 upvotes
How are these when compared to WestJet or Sunwing? Sorry not very aware.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2008
3270 posts
1161 upvotes
Toronto
Frugalfolk wrote: Right now the island is out of power from what I heard. May also affect cigar production and prices for those who indulge in such things.
That was already impacted long before the hurricane. Cuba has had major inflation due to supply issues for a while now. Expect to not find much availability and prices equivalent to what you would pay here in Canada anyway.
Out with the Glazers!
[OP]
Jun 15, 2021
61 posts
239 upvotes
It is a sun wing vacation package. You also fly with sun wing airlines. Selloffvacations is where I found the deal, but there are other websites like redtag, etc, where you can also book the deal.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2013
1101 posts
2124 upvotes
Scarborough, ONT
VishalV49377 wrote: How are these when compared to WestJet or Sunwing? Sorry not very aware.
The flights are by Sunwing so I am guessing they are Sunwing packages.
Fido Data Plans
Fido Internet
Freedom Mobile
Koodo Home Phone
Deal Fanatic
Aug 5, 2006
8492 posts
5474 upvotes
Global Village
alpwhite46 wrote: Says no availability

Havent been to Cuba in a long time, did the Hurricane hit them hard?
It was a category 3, they've seen worse.
All day I dream about sports

My Banks: Tangerine, Meridian, EQ Bank, Simplii
Deal Addict
May 31, 2006
1535 posts
419 upvotes
Richmond, BC
Toronto departure for this price only to the rest of country +$125-$200 more as an FYI
May 10, 2021
150 posts
643 upvotes
Disappears from my choices when adding 2 kids. Is it an adult only resort ?
Aug 27, 2015
250 posts
256 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
ebpodeals wrote: Disappears from my choices when adding 2 kids. Is it an adult only resort ?
Same here. I assume it is adult only
Nov 26, 2019
93 posts
45 upvotes
ebpodeals wrote: Disappears from my choices when adding 2 kids. Is it an adult only resort ?
Yeah. Same happened with me. In the description it says Kids club. So not sure.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
4939 posts
6144 upvotes
umega890 wrote: The flights are by Sunwing so I am guessing they are Sunwing packages.
Staycation > Sunwing.

First world problems I know but I rather stay home than deal and fly w/ Sunwing irrelevant how good the deal is.
Sep 25, 2018
944 posts
1873 upvotes
I went to Varadero Royalton Hicacos resort in June. It was highly rated on Sunwing and one of the more expensive option. However, the food safety is abysmal. There were probably more flies than people in the Buffet area. I made the mistake of eating some cold seafood salad and had severe diarrhea for a whole day, I probably went the the washroom a dozen times. I have eaten street food in Asia with very questionable meat and haven't experienced this level of diarrhea. Maybe there's an unspoken rule of eating only hot food that I didn't know about.

I talked to multiple people and they all say there weren't as many flies prior to the pandemic. So be prepared for low level of food safety, and stick to hot food only.

Oh and don't forget to bring Off. Costco has them on clearance for 4.97. I met so many people without it and gave most of mine away before departure.
Last edited by AlicW93740 on Sep 29th, 2022 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Jun 15, 2021
61 posts
239 upvotes
You might want to try calling to speak with one of their travel agents. I know there is the option to be upgraded to the adults only portion of the resort, but the general Grand Memories resort should be accommodating to kids.
Jun 3, 2007
869 posts
425 upvotes
Toronto
Little Tim wrote: That was already impacted long before the hurricane. Cuba has had major inflation due to supply issues for a while now. Expect to not find much availability and prices equivalent to what you would pay here in Canada anyway.
It has worsened in the past few days, practically the entire country suffering from blackouts as opposed to rolling blackouts. Terrible damage in the Pinar del Rio region due to the hurricane.

They have an experienced recovery program for post disaster scenarios.

Shortages are hit and miss at various locations.

Hoping for the best but always be prepared for situations out of their control.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

ferret4it