Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] Send a package free every Tuesday in October for Solutions for Small Business Members ITS BACK !

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2017 11:05 pm
Dec 17, 2014
523 posts
88 upvotes
Shipped 7 parcels this month. Best deal of the year.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
2646 posts
567 upvotes
Ottawa
Offer is extended to 1 more tuesday (November 7)
FREE SHIPPING TUESDAY – NOW EXTENDED!

We understand that due to the popularity of our Free Shipping Tuesday promotion, some customers were unable to send a free shipment on Tuesday, October 31st. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

To make it up, we will be extending our Free Shipping Tuesday promotion for one more Tuesday - On November 7th, ship an Xpresspost™ or Expedited Parcel™ for free anywhere within Canada using our new online tool, Canada Post Snap Ship™. And we’ll even come pick it up1 – also free! Just our way of saying thanks.
Screenshot, just in case :)
Apr 7, 2015
341 posts
188 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Still not working for me, hasn't worked once for me this month.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 23, 2004
8572 posts
1754 upvotes
London
AncientWords wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 1:19 am
Still not working for me, hasn't worked once for me this month.
Create a new web account with the same account number and it should work.
Sep 23, 2007
208 posts
994 upvotes
Vancouver
Akitakara wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 12:50 am
Offer is extended to 1 more tuesday (November 7)

Screenshot, just in case :)
I had an issue with my last package so I emailed them.

This was the last line of the Canada Post Rep's reponse - "" please be advised there will be an additional Free Shippin Tuesday Promo on 2017/11/07 as we have been experiencing technical issues the last Free Tuesday 2017/10/31.""
Nov 23, 2013
312 posts
72 upvotes
Shawinigan
apvm wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 12:37 pm
Glad to know. Thanks.
I dropped mine 8 business days after I printed the label and it got accepted no problems as well :)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 23, 2004
8572 posts
1754 upvotes
London
frlaf108 wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 9:58 am
I dropped mine 8 business days after I printed the label and it got accepted no problems as well :)
Thank you very much. I am planning to send it on Monday.
Nov 23, 2013
312 posts
72 upvotes
Shawinigan
With a previously working account I'm now getting this error. I'm kind of confused ... Anyone else ?

Canada Post Snap Ship™
We're sorry
Snap Ship is for Canada Post Solutions for Small Business™ customers who don’t have a parcels contract.
• If you have signed in with an epost™ or Canada Post FlexDelivery™ account and want to use Snap Ship for the first time, you will need to sign out and sign up for a Solutions for Small Business account.
• If you are a Solutions for Small Business customer with a parcels contract, please go to EST Online.
• To create labels for personal (non-business) shipping, please go to Ship-in-a-click™.
If you have any issues or questions about your profile type, please call our help desk at 1-877-376-1212.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
2265 posts
1179 upvotes
GVRD
Also please keep a screenshot of the expected delivery date once it is in process, you are entitled for a full refund if CanadaPost delivered the package late. They tend to "cheat" by adjusting the expected date based on the item location meaning if they put your package on the wrong flight, the expected date will be postpone based on the shipping time from that location.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
6287 posts
746 upvotes
Toronto
pkphilip wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 5:04 pm
Also please keep a screenshot of the expected delivery date once it is in process, you are entitled for a full refund if CanadaPost delivered the package late. They tend to "cheat" by adjusting the expected date based on the item location meaning if they put your package on the wrong flight, the expected date will be postpone based on the shipping time from that location.
How much refund can you reasonably expect for a parcel where you got free shipping?
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
2265 posts
1179 upvotes
GVRD
Inno wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 10:58 pm
How much refund can you reasonably expect for a parcel where you got free shipping?
They refunded me in full, so you make money. That's standard across most shippers, and I requests refunds a few times a year. I think maybe 5% of my shipment is late...
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
4272 posts
1647 upvotes
did CP rep contact you regarding small business services etc by phone?
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
1813 posts
525 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks.
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.
Apr 11, 2009
142 posts
70 upvotes
anyone know which code for next Tuesdays, 7NOV ?
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
1329 posts
528 upvotes
London
raklei wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 4:31 pm
anyone know which code for next Tuesdays, 7NOV ?
should be i would assume. all the others were the month and the day.