Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] Send a package free every Tuesday in October for Solutions for Small Business Members ITS BACK !

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2017 11:05 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
6909 posts
3037 upvotes
Kootenays
raklei wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 4:31 pm
anyone know which code for next Tuesdays, 7NOV ?
Should be NOV7 shouldn't it?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
6909 posts
3037 upvotes
Kootenays
Indeed it is NOV7. Just printed my free label.
Jul 30, 2009
289 posts
276 upvotes
Hey so sorry guys - I searched the forum and couldn't find an answer.

I've successfully done this once, but now when I try, I keep getting an error

"Snap Ship is for Canada Post Solutions for Small Business™ customers who don’t have a parcels contract."

I made a new account too, but I can't even start to create a label.

Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks in advance!
"Wow, this thread is like a pen full of donkeys and then I went to that link and it was like going into a stripper room with no strippers." Acid_
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
2796 posts
261 upvotes
Hey everyone,

I was reviewing my previous free shipments on my dashboard and noticed that I was charged for an order that was clearly marked as $0 on my receipt...so better double check!

I will be speaking with customer service tomorrow about this charge..
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Dec 18, 2009
310 posts
28 upvotes
Edmonton
Inno wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 10:58 pm

How much refund can you reasonably expect for a parcel where you got free shipping?
pkphilip wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 12:53 pm
They refunded me in full, so you make money. That's standard across most shippers, and I requests refunds a few times a year. I think maybe 5% of my shipment is late...
My package was delivered late and I just got off the phone with CP customer service. They said they could not refund the "free shipping Tuesday" deal )which makes sense). That the system will just reject the refund request as it shows $0.00. Can you please share how you received your refund ?
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
2265 posts
1178 upvotes
GVRD
joey09 wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 2:03 pm
My package was delivered late and I just got off the phone with CP customer service. They said they could not refund the "free shipping Tuesday" deal )which makes sense). That the system will just reject the refund request as it shows $0.00. Can you please share how you received your refund ?
All my shipment has signature option and extra insurance (end up about $5), so it's not technically free for me. I didn't bother to phone, I just go the the Help section after I login and go through the maze of options like delivery late and created a case with all the info. Just make sure your company is your name because their cheques are wrote to the company and not the person. I got an email after a day saying a cheque is approved for the amount. I got the cheque in about 7 days.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
6286 posts
746 upvotes
Toronto
Northguy wrote:
Oct 28th, 2017 7:38 pm
Considering we deliver to every address in the country I would hardly say we are incompetent!
Absolutely! I've shipped thousands of parcels with CP since 1996 and never has one gone missing.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
6286 posts
746 upvotes
Toronto
So this is over for now? No more extensions after Nov. 7?