Expired Hot Deals

Seneca College

Free Azure AI Fundamentals Workshop & Exam AZW200 (New Dates)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2022 1:42 pm
Nov 24, 2019
72 posts
53 upvotes
Is this Toronto only? I see you can do the cert under Seneca test centre
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1271 posts
610 upvotes
YYC
TheRedFlower wrote: Is this Toronto only? I see you can do the cert under Seneca test centre
The exams are online but administered through Seneca instead of Certiport. So it doesn't matter where you are.
Aug 26, 2019
46 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
I got confirmation email but didn’t receive student email id to login.
Does anyone know how to create student email id from seneca. I tried support and email asked me to get student id which I don’t have.
Jun 2, 2011
612 posts
545 upvotes
Online exams. Same class each week. Saturday courses are in EST, my confirmation email never said so. Tomorrow's class will be packed as all last Saturdays class got the link to rejoin next one, due to power outages.
Feb 10, 2017
18 posts
29 upvotes
I attended the first three hours of the class offered through Seneca then dipped, ignored the content for a week, then watched a YouTube cram video two days ago. took the test today and passed. very simple test. thanks RFD.

worth noting Microsoft build is ongoing, and if you complete a challenge course after registering, they credit a free azure exam.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2843 posts
568 upvotes
Toronto
mosheisley wrote: I attended the first three hours of the class offered through Seneca then dipped, ignored the content for a week, then watched a YouTube cram video two days ago. took the test today and passed. very simple test. thanks RFD.

worth noting Microsoft build is ongoing, and if you complete a challenge course after registering, they credit a free azure exam.
Do you have a link to that video please? My instructor sucked and I couldn't pay attention.
Feb 10, 2017
18 posts
29 upvotes
pipolchap wrote: Do you have a link to that video please? My instructor sucked and I couldn't pay attention.

idk I just clicked the first video I found.

It wasn't so much that the content of the vid was comprehensive, more that it made me realize the broad strokes of the course were pretty simple. a lot of unspecialized knowledge. just make sure you have an idea about regression v clustering v classification, the ethics/responsibilities stuff and names for the Azure services.
Feb 2, 2015
758 posts
329 upvotes
Hey guys, think there is a glitch in their registration system, I was able to register online by logging into their system using my student ID and BOD rather than the user name and password and that seems to work. Logging in using username and pwd gave me "you have already registered in another section" error.

Received the confirmation email right away:
2022-06-01_21-49-36.jpg
Oct 27, 2009
317 posts
64 upvotes
guys did you get class link? only email I got was that I registered, but it doesn't have links to teams like previous free courses did
Aug 29, 2001
472 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
I just wrote the online proctored exam and passed. I would say the class provided just barely enough information that I didn't have to study for it. I didn't do any of the labs but probably better to do a little bit of reading... I only had 2 weeks between class and exam, so that helped with being still fresh too
Jun 16, 2021
233 posts
358 upvotes
Toronto
Too bad we don’t get these ones for aws.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1271 posts
610 upvotes
YYC
Looks like this is done. No more offerings available and tomorrow was intended to be the last class.
Mar 6, 2019
450 posts
642 upvotes
Toronto
Man how long does it take for them to admit you in to the exam? I've been waiting for 20 minutes lol, definitely going over my work lunch break.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)