Expired Hot Deals

[Seneca College] Free Two Day Azure Fundamentals Workshop

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2021 12:52 am
Jul 14, 2019
480 posts
600 upvotes
Toronto
I registered for Jun 19 class but I haven't got any class joining instruction email. Which email do they send it to? (Senica email or backup email)

Will be still eligible for the exam and the Azure ac?
Nov 8, 2017
26 posts
6 upvotes
Took the 'workshop' in late April, just wrote the exam today. Finished in 15 mins with 800~. Total breeze. I watched the two workshop videos (not helpful), read the book once (mildly helpful), and watched the John Savill videos (decently helpful and inspiring, but far from comprehensive), and then watched one 2 hour video on youtube that was extremely helpful, and then just went through the entire Examtopics questions once. That's all. I was expecting to fail this exam hard, because I only studied for like 2-3 days this week, slept for a total of 2 hours yesterday, had full-time classes on Friday morning-afternoon, followed by an 8 hour night shift at work which ended just 2 hours before the exam started. I got home from work with some 60 examtopics questions still unfinished, and quickly worked on those. Finished them just 30 minutes before exam start time, and was like 'well, whatever happens, happens.'

Hardly a great score, but glad I did it and got through it under the circumstances.

This is the video I used and found most helpful, though I didn't have time to do his 120 question practice test because I was running out of time and decided to prioritize examtopics practice test first. The questions on the exam were basically similar to the examtopics ones, very similar format, but many I did not see in the examtopics despite going through it all.

Nov 11, 2017
12 posts
5 upvotes
Thanks to the OP. I took the course on June 2-3 and passed the exam on June 17 with 900. I would say the course was somewhat helpful but the other practice tests mentioned by previous posters really helped in passing the exam.
Nov 1, 2018
205 posts
267 upvotes
Burnaby
Darshan7 wrote: I registered for Jun 19 class but I haven't got any class joining instruction email. Which email do they send it to? (Senica email or backup email)

Will be still eligible for the exam and the Azure ac?
Same here, did anything get updated for you?
Jul 14, 2019
480 posts
600 upvotes
Toronto
What do you mean by updated?

I haven't received anything yet...
Jun 8, 2015
2 posts
North York, ON
I also just passed the exam and watched this video right before it; it was very helpful! I also watched another series of videos which was much more helpful than the class.