Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Visions Electronics

Sennheiser Game One Headset $128 or $123 pickup in store

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2020 1:25 pm
Feb 3, 2019
18 posts
14 upvotes

[Visions Electronics] Sennheiser Game One Headset $128 or $123 pickup in store

Been waiting for these to drop in price. Really good reviews on rtings.
https://www.rtings.com/headphones/revie ... ng-headset
Last edited by Sasuke23 on Dec 25th, 2020 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
21 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2018
1615 posts
4380 upvotes
unlike the infinite number of crap in this category (wired/gaming), the Game One are actually pretty decent gaming headset.

HOWEVER, I would still go with the king of gaming headset <200$, the MH751 for 106$ on amazon
I have spoken
Feb 3, 2019
18 posts
14 upvotes
The cooler master MH751 have better recording quality (8.9) vs 8.7 for the Sannheiser, but the Sannheiser has a higher rating for sound quality and comfort. At least according to rtings, which is what made me pick the Sannheiser. Hoping they can last me a really long time and I'll like them.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo
Sannheiser? A knockoff of Sennheiser?
Welcome to the Minitrue FDs, Ficdep
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
2169 posts
7243 upvotes
Calgary, AB
almasyseifer wrote: .
HOWEVER, I would still go with the king of gaming headset <200$, the MH751 for 106$ on amazon
If you specifically want open back headphones then don’t get the MH751.
Nov 22, 2017
164 posts
142 upvotes
Winnipeg
I have had these for a number of years and cannot say anything negative about them.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2863 posts
2537 upvotes
Vancouveresque
Is the microphone on this headset actually good, per the rtings review? A friend has a wireless Sennheiser headset, and the mic on it is complete garbage.
Nobody cares which companies you use/subscribe to on a monthly basis unless there is a deal to be had. Why advertise for them in your forum signature?
Jul 2, 2014
119 posts
279 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP
Just ordered....
Sep 18, 2016
248 posts
333 upvotes
I have the predecessor to this, the PC363D. Amazing headset esp the mic.
Jul 20, 2018
527 posts
475 upvotes
GeeCee wrote: Is the microphone on this headset actually good, per the rtings review? A friend has a wireless Sennheiser headset, and the mic on it is complete garbage.
Yah it’s good
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
1334 posts
978 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone use it with an XBox One or Series X? Good experience? My adapter died, so I'll have to plug it directly into the controller. I think I'll miss the easy access to the mute button.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1708 posts
697 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
deeznuts wrote: Anyone use it with an XBox One or Series X? Good experience? My adapter died, so I'll have to plug it directly into the controller. I think I'll miss the easy access to the mute button.
Honestly, get the turtle beach stealth 600 via buy and selll.

I bought 2 of them for $30 each.

It works with my Xbox Series X and my One X.

It’s amazing if you can snag one used. People think they won’t work with the new Xbox so they sell for dirt cheap.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2913 posts
3056 upvotes
Toronto
GeeCee wrote: Is the microphone on this headset actually good, per the rtings review? A friend has a wireless Sennheiser headset, and the mic on it is complete garbage.
The GSP370 is known to have a bad mic (check the hardware Canuck review), but from what I heard it's just that/those (don't remember if the gsp600 is also bad, but likely)

However, I got the 370 and for regular use (like discord and such) it's more than fine, but the sound quality and battery life makes up for it easily. Totally different story for streaming tho.
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 21, 2013
5897 posts
2950 upvotes
Toronto
deeznuts wrote: Anyone use it with an XBox One or Series X? Good experience? My adapter died, so I'll have to plug it directly into the controller. I think I'll miss the easy access to the mute button.
I use them for Xbox Series X and have used them on the One X before. They're amazing. Super comfy for long term use, and the open back really does help create a bigger soundstage for audio. The flip up mic to turn it off is also pretty handy and now I take it for granted when trying other headphones.

I ordered a SteelSeries Arctis 9X and ended up returning them because I love my Game Ones so much...

BTW for even better experience, grab the Atmos for Headphones app. I believe it's $20 but I got them on sale for 50% off during black Friday. The Game Ones are already great but this app adds just a bit better positional audio.
Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Canon A-1
Jun 12, 2014
474 posts
322 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I'm not an audiophile but have had this headset for two years and love the quality of the sound: so open and clear. I also love that when you raise the mic, it mutes automatically.

I got them on sale for $140 in Jan 2019. This is a better deal and I just bought a second pair for a friend.
Frugalmeister
Dec 29, 2008
588 posts
892 upvotes
Mississauga
I have the original sennheiser g4me pc360. The ONLY gripe is that the volume control will inevitably fail in which it'll lead to one earcup not getting any sound when trying to adjust the volume. There is a fix for this by opening the earcup and doing some soldering work to bypass the volume control altogether. Once that's done, the volume control will be disabled and your headphone will always be set to max volume. I'm totally fine with it because I just control it with my keyboard/OS anyways.

- The microphone is crystal clear
- The music listening is also amazing
- It's extremely comfortable (I've had it on for a while day without feeling any discomfort).

In conclusion, highly recommended if you are willing to mod it when the volume control starts to fail (you can temporarily fix it by blowing air into the volume control dial every once in a while but that gets annoying very quick). Otherwise, it will guaranteed to lose sound in one ear cup (within a year or 2).
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2019
1075 posts
3046 upvotes
So where does one apply to be your friend?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)