Expired Hot Deals

NCIX

Sennheiser IE80 IEM Noise-Isolating Earbud Headphones (Save $280)

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2014 5:47 pm
74 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 10, 2007
1858 posts
1408 upvotes
Vancouver
Amazing price, thanks OP. I should stop buying headphones...

Now to find a new DAC...
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
3399 posts
1659 upvotes
Montreal
Great pair of earbuds, I got them for only 230 after tax @ NCIX and don't regret my purchase.

This is seriously the best you can get for the money.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2012
1747 posts
700 upvotes
Montreal
Better than jaybird? Cause once you go bluetooth... :lol:
Member
Aug 15, 2013
218 posts
116 upvotes
Westmount
How does these compare to a pair of Westone W3? They have a "funnier" signature right?
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2012
4045 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
There are better deals out there if you are willing ti import from Japan
Sr. Member
Dec 28, 2011
912 posts
453 upvotes
Victoria
parthea wrote: Amazon lightning deal expired. Went to go buy these and price is now at 475
Shows 229 for for me, 16 hours left. 21% claimed.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2011
2102 posts
1581 upvotes
Montreal
parthea wrote: Amazon lightning deal expired. Went to go buy these and price is now at 475
Still there for me. Only 21% claimed and 16.5 hours left.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2006
2051 posts
125 upvotes
Mini0510 wrote: There are better deals out there if you are willing ti import from Japan
Such as?
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2012
4045 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
Vasyl wrote: Such as?
depends what sound signature you are looking for
For bassier IEM, there are JVC FX750, FX850, FXZ200, Audio Technica CKR10, etc.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2012
4045 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
Eithay wrote: How does these compare to a pair of Westone W3? They have a "funnier" signature right?
These have better mids than W3. More treble presence. And the bass is different since W3 is BA and IE80 is dynamic.
Member
Aug 15, 2013
218 posts
116 upvotes
Westmount
Mini0510 wrote: These have better mids than W3. More treble presence. And the bass is different since W3 is BA and IE80 is dynamic.
Thanks for the info!
Deal is dead btw
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2012
4045 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone wants my pair (1 year old), feel free to message me. I'm debating whether or not to sell them.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 16, 2007
914 posts
490 upvotes
Mississauga
Ugh...didn't buy when NCIX had it... told myself I have way too many iems, but couldn't pass up on the deal and caved in... My wallet is crying. :cry:
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2012
4045 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
dragonflower77 wrote: Ugh...didn't buy when NCIX had it... told myself I have way too many iems, but couldn't pass up on the deal and caved in... My wallet is crying. :cry:
If you like this one, sell your least favourite pair.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 13, 2007
3263 posts
4928 upvotes
Calgary
After picking up the HD598, my wife would smack me if bought the IE80. Lots of great deals these last few days if you're a headphone & earbud junkie!

Top