Sephora Friends & Family 20% off YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2021 4:18 am
[OP]
Feb 21, 2019
127 posts
678 upvotes

[Sephora] Sephora Friends & Family 20% off YMMV

NOT MY LINK. I found this publicly shared link on Facebook and I believe there's a max number of available coupons. It'll send you an email and 20% code for use Oct 1-10.

You can search Sephora Friends & Family on Facebook and find some other links too.

Edit : I’ll try and update if I find active links
Last edited by MsExcalibur on Sep 25th, 2021 1:31 pm, edited 14 times in total.
567 replies
Jan 19, 2008
74 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Delete this thread before my wife sees it Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Avid thrift-er
Nov 24, 2019
109 posts
180 upvotes
Thx OP. Just increased the chances of getting laid tonight by 200% (ha-ha yes I am aware 200%times zero is still zero)
Mar 7, 2017
840 posts
409 upvotes
is the code you get a unique code?
or once you get it you could share it?
**HAPPY ZOOMER CUSTOMER**
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
3413 posts
3400 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Did anyones coupon disappear? I added it to my account and then refreshed the page and it was gone.

The email just has a generic coupon code, not sure if it'll work ?
Jul 3, 2019
202 posts
243 upvotes
Use code BEAUTYON online. But it might be specific to your account. YMMV.

* Offer valid for Beauty Insider members on merchandise purchases made from 10/1/21 through 10/10/21 at 11:59pm PT in Sephora US stores, Sephora Canada stores, Sephora inside JCPenney stores, on sephora.com, and on sephora.ca. Not valid on The Ordinary, dyson, CHANEL, Oribe, and MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products. Clients are limited to the purchase of five Morphe items per SKU per transaction and three tarte Shape Tape Concealer per SKU per transaction. Not valid on in-store services, previous purchases, purchases of gift cards or eGift Cards, FLASH, gift wrapping, packaging, taxes, or shipping and handling charges. Return of discounted merchandise will be for the price actually paid. Offer valid for one-time use only. Sephora is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen offer materials or barcodes. Offer has no cash value and is void if altered, sold, bartered or transferred. No minimum purchase required. Due to heavy demand, Sephora FLASH delivery times cannot be guaranteed for this offer. Not valid on orders shipping outside the US or Canada. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, Beauty Insider Cash, or rewards. Sephora, Kohl’s, and JCPenney employees are not eligible for this offer. Sephora may modify or cancel offer at any time.
[OP]
Feb 21, 2019
127 posts
678 upvotes
Once you’re registered you should be able to use the promo code in your account starting Oct 1. If not you can show the email in stores.
Nov 26, 2012
365 posts
366 upvotes
Toronto
Last year, the online code was generic but associated to your account. It was one time use. The corresponding in store code appeared to be unique (it was a long code) but I have no idea if it was actually unique or not. I used it online so I dunno if they would even scan it or not.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
3413 posts
3400 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I get the impression they retroactively removed it from my account because I can't find it anywhere associated...
Mar 7, 2017
840 posts
409 upvotes
MsExcalibur wrote: Try again!
Got it thanks!.
but when i log into my account again, i don't see the coupon anywhere
**HAPPY ZOOMER CUSTOMER**
[OP]
Feb 21, 2019
127 posts
678 upvotes
I don’t think you’ll see it in your account, it should just apply starting Oct 1.
Apr 5, 2009
509 posts
1029 upvotes
Vancouver
Thank you so much OP! I got it! I'm regular VIB so normally I only get 15% off during the VIB sale, and often the stuff is already sold out because all the Rouge people buy everything during the 20% off sale for Rouge. This way we can get advance access before even the Rouge get their sale!
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1059 posts
1113 upvotes
London
The link just opens my app to the home page