• Apr 30th, 2020 7:25 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2007
2717 posts
75 upvotes

[Sephora] Sephora VIB Sale - April 17-May 1 - 10-20% off

It's that time of the year again!

On Friday, April 17 through Friday, May 1, Rouge members will score 20 percent off their entire purchase. For VIB members, the sale begins on Tuesday, April 21 and lasts through Wednesday, April 29, with 15 percent off all orders. And for Insiders, it starts on Thursday, April 23 and runs until Monday, April 27, with 10 percent off whatever they buy. No matter what tier you're on, the code stays the same: Simply use SPRINGSAVE at checkout to redeem your offer.

**20% offer valid for Rouge members 4/17/20 - 5/1/20 at 11:59pm PT; 15% offer valid for VIB members 4/21/20 - 4/29/20 at 11:59pm PT; and 10% offer valid for Insider members 4/23/20 - 4/27/20 at 11:59pm PT. Offer only valid on merchandise purchases made (if open) in Sephora U.S. and Canada stores, on sephora.com and sephora.ca. Offer not valid on jcp.com or in Sephora inside JCPenney stores. Limitations: one Dyson item and five Morphe items per SKU per transaction. Not valid on The Ordinary products, MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products, in-store services, previous purchases, purchases of gift cards, gift wrapping, packaging, taxes, or shipping & handling charges. Return of discounted merchandise will be for price actually paid. Sephora is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen offer materials or barcodes. Offer has no cash value and may not be altered, sold, bartered or transferred. Applicable Beauty Insider status must be attained prior to redemption. No minimum purchase required. Due to heavy demand, Sephora FLASH delivery times cannot be guaranteed for this offer. Not valid on orders shipping outside the U.S. or Canada. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offer or reward, unless otherwise specified by Sephora. Sephora and JCPenney employees are not eligible. Sephora may modify or cancel offer at any time. See Beauty Insider Terms for details, including exclusions on what purchases qualify toward spend thresholds.
Last edited by passthatversace on Apr 10th, 2020 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
43 replies
Dec 14, 2008
192 posts
203 upvotes
Vancouver
didn't see this in previous years. Are there fine prints and exceptions? ie. La Mer (that shit is expensive but wife likes it)
Apr 5, 2009
312 posts
454 upvotes
Vancouver
mtlboy wrote: I remember once someone saying they could use their 20% discount to buy items for other people? I only have enough for insider this year :(
If that person lets you check out with their account, then yes they can use their discount to buy stuff for you, even if its shipped to your address and not theirs. Historically there's been an instore event where VIB Rouges can bring friends to shop and also get the 20% off, but I doubt that's happening this year.
Dec 14, 2008
192 posts
203 upvotes
Vancouver
Thatdealguy wrote: no. everything is 20% off.
Thanks!
oh man, this is going to hurt my wallet like a biatch
Apr 25, 2007
10 posts
7 upvotes
GTA
Thatdealguy wrote: no. everything is 20% off.
Not 100% correct. Most things :) The exception list from the November sale email:
Limitations: one Dyson item and five Morphe items per SKU per transaction. Not valid on The Ordinary products, MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products, in-store services, previous purchases, gift wrapping, packaging, taxes, or shipping & handling charges.
Jan 29, 2013
7 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
has anyone had any luck price adjusting during the sale on orders literally made a few days ago? seems like a waste to have to return everything and then repurchase the same stuff, as most returned beauty products are not restocked for sale
May 28, 2012
10614 posts
2701 upvotes
Saskatoon
Reminder: stick to discussing the deal. This thread will be locked if it gets derailed with requests from those offering to buy with their membership status and vice versa.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2007
2717 posts
75 upvotes
mssshuang wrote: has anyone had any luck price adjusting during the sale on orders literally made a few days ago? seems like a waste to have to return everything and then repurchase the same stuff, as most returned beauty products are not restocked for sale
Price adjustments at Sephora are not that straight forward :( You normally have to return and repurchase - and you're right - returned goods are not restocked for sale :( For this reason, I normally just wait until the VIB sales to stock up as you generally know when the sales occur (April, August and Dec)

Also, don't forget to stack with Rakuten! Currently at 5%
Nov 25, 2013
142 posts
75 upvotes
Would have thought they would offer at least 15% to Beauty Insiders in light of this environment.

I only buy 1-2 things there now. I either go to SDM or get 20% from F&F offers directly from brands.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2007
2717 posts
75 upvotes
zerallamvuut wrote: didn't see this in previous years. Are there fine prints and exceptions? ie. La Mer (that shit is expensive but wife likes it)
Here are the exclusions:

Offer not valid on jcp.com or in Sephora inside JCPenney stores. Limitations: one Dyson item and five Morphe items per SKU per transaction. Not valid on The Ordinary products, MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products, in-store services, previous purchases, purchases of gift cards, gift wrapping, packaging, taxes, or shipping & handling charges.
Nov 23, 2018
48 posts
29 upvotes
Thanks for the heads up OP! I thought I had VIB status, but I just checked and it turns out it’s Insider lol. I guess 10% off is better than nothing ಥ‿ಥ
Nov 22, 2013
28 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
The code now works for Rouge members! :)