147 upvotes
Vancouver

Affinity Photo (PC or Mac Digital Download) 50% off 34.99CDN

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Retailer:
Serif
For those who missed out on the last 50% off, I was able to purchase affinity photo via the ephotozine. I am not sure when this expires but I have been looking for a code for so long and finally came across something that works.

If the Deal URL doesn't work, go to the link below and click on the green button that says "Save Over 50% on Affinity Photo"
https://www.ephotozine.com/article/50-- ... ck---34048

Bonus: Inksy Street Art Brush Pack by Neil Ladkin

Enjoy.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
2698 posts
375 upvotes
Thanks! How did you find it in their site? I'm looking for Affinity Designer, is that on sale as well?
[OP]
Jan 6, 2004
694 posts
147 upvotes
Vancouver
Aero wrote: Thanks! How did you find it in their site? I'm looking for Affinity Designer, is that on sale as well?
I try different search terms then check the search results. I find that a lot of these so called coupon code sites are useless.

What to keep in mind is actually on social media look for hash tags, "brand ambassador" is often promoting and offering codes. I missed out a sale on Luminar.

I have only seen designer on sale once, but as a bundle with their other software.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
5330 posts
1195 upvotes
Toronto
Crap. I just picked up Pixelmator Pro because it was 50% off on the Mac App Store. $27.99. I suppose both are powerful enough for my needs though.
[OP]
Jan 6, 2004
694 posts
147 upvotes
Vancouver
milhaus wrote: Crap. I just picked up Pixelmator Pro because it was 50% off on the Mac App Store. $27.99. I suppose both are powerful enough for my needs though.
that's a good deal too, I am not expert enough to hit limitations yet :) though you could fork out 35 bucks for affinity, half off doesn't seem to come often with serif.