Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Serif

Affinity (Serif) products 30% off

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2018 12:50 am
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2001
1261 posts
602 upvotes

Affinity (Serif) products 30% off

Deal Link:
Savings:
30%
Retailer:
Serif
Serif currently has all its products, desktop and iPad at 30% off. Affinity Photo has been favourably compared to Photoshop but at a one time price. Current deal on the desktop version is $47.99 Cdn.
Before someone jumps on my head, I used Creative Cloud for years and enjoy Adobe products. I’ve just found this editor to be very powerful (if not quite PS) at great value. The distaste for Adobe’s rental model just became too much. AP does need a Bridge like product but rumours are it’s in the works.
3 replies
Mar 21, 2016
81 posts
80 upvotes
Last time I tried it they had really bad UX for the pen tool. Have they improved that? I've been waiting for them to get their software nice and polished.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2007
2205 posts
1572 upvotes
ElementalWarrior wrote: Last time I tried it they had really bad UX for the pen tool. Have they improved that? I've been waiting for them to get their software nice and polished.
My wife is using it on daily basis. Both on iPad and Windows with wacom intuos pro.

They are pretty good.
Mar 25, 2015
360 posts
132 upvotes
where fire and disco…
i still do 95% of my vectors in serif's drawplus,
and only use illy to open ai files and save as svg for dawplus

serif has great programs for the price,
affinity designer is only $48cdn
and it is yours forever, no monthly fees
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.
Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)