• Jul 6th, 2018 8:56 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 25, 2008
783 posts
56 upvotes
YORK

set up BBQ

Hi , i never did this before. I never touch on things like propane.
I bought this (see attached photos )from costco long time ago.
So can someone show me detailed step by step , how to set up BBQ?

What other tools i need to buy?

Thx
KW in York region
Images
  • IMG_20180705_093029.jpg
  • IMG_20180703_210941.jpg
Last edited by love0715 on Jul 5th, 2018 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1793 posts
1240 upvotes
Toronto
Doesn't it come with an instruction manual? The manual should tell you what tools you need.

Since each BBQ is different, I doubt someone will be able to walk you through step by step. Your best bet is to use the manual.

Edit: I just noticed it's a table top model. The assembly should be VERY straightforward. I'm surprised it's not pre-assembled actually.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
18712 posts
21394 upvotes
GTA
OP, have you even opened the box yet? It's probably pre assembled as the other poster mentioned. All you probably have to do is screw on the propane tank.
Read your manual. If you can't handle that, then I would recommend not using a propane BBQ. Stick to your electric stove/microwave instead.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10303 posts
10500 upvotes
Toronto
If the instruction manual is too daunting, just return it to costco. They'll give you your money back. Plus this isn't a great unit anyway, so wouldn't hurt to not have it.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
27837 posts
7980 upvotes
Hamilton
Savage replies
hated on but respected.
Mar 19, 2013
697 posts
212 upvotes
Prince Albert, Sask.
No need to be afraid of propane tanks for BBQ’s. They are safe. Millions of people have them & many with minimal knowledge of propane. Your manual will address this. If you don’t have the hard copy manual for your BBQ, you will find one online. Most BBQ’s require basic tools to assemble. We all had to learn. Give it a go, have fun & enjoy BBQing.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2009
7607 posts
5002 upvotes
Victoria, BC
engineered wrote: OP, have you even opened the box yet? It's probably pre assembled as the other poster mentioned. All you probably have to do is screw on the propane tank.
Read your manual. If you can't handle that, then I would recommend not using a propane BBQ. Stick to your electric stove/microwave instead.
And even that could be risky...lol
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
4154 posts
1498 upvotes
Edmonton
Guys guys guys.
He can't get at the instructions. He needs instructions to get to the manual. You know, like how to open the box and where to find the manual. What tools to use to open the box etc etc.

No need to be mean...
warming up the earth 1 gas fill-up at a time...
You only live once, get a v8
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2002
6403 posts
782 upvotes
BC
Put the bbq set up into google and then hit 'videos'

Like others have said, its a table top bbq, there should be very little you need to do.
That's my 2cents worth

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)