Expired Freebies

Seven Eleven

Seven Eleven: Free Personal Sized Pizza Via the App

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2020 10:44 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8842 posts
1758 upvotes

Seven Eleven: Free Personal Sized Pizza Via the App

Savings:
100%
Retailer:
Seven Eleven
Image

Yep. You read that right!

We have a special offer just for you. Get your FREE personal-size pizza – on us!

Try the New Chipotle Chicken Supreme personal-size pizza*. Succulent chicken breast smothered in a delicious chipotle sauce, plus all the veggies on Canadian wheat sourdough crust!

*While supplies last. Coupon valid for 1 use only.
Coupon is in the “Exclusive Deals” category of the app

EDIT: Removed Ontario only as it looks like it is available in Manitoba and Saskatchewan too.
Last edited by Frankie3s on Oct 6th, 2020 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
22 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 13, 2006
1600 posts
2022 upvotes
Toronto
Don't see the offer in my app under exclusive offers.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 17, 2017
2605 posts
1473 upvotes
Nothing for me either...targetted?
Banned
User avatar
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5687 upvotes
Try New Chipotle Chicken Supreme personal-size pizza for free.

I participated earlier. It okay...but only okay.

Retails for $3 each or 2 for $5


We have one more on our other phone... Maybe will participate again when passing by 7 11.
Images
  • wp_ss_20201006_0001.png
Banned
User avatar
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5687 upvotes
"All the veggies.. "


Lol .. I hardly even noticed any veggies on my pizza ... :)

Btw,

I think you also get some points added on after participation. .. How many? ___ i didn't pay attention :)
Banned
User avatar
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5687 upvotes
It's in both of our phones here in Winnipeg.

My mother's and mine.

Says SK and MB only on ours
Newbie
User avatar
Nov 8, 2017
64 posts
41 upvotes
no offer for me either.
  • It's not free when you have to pay for it.
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1134 posts
688 upvotes
Robidas Island
You still get email from 7-eleven? I haven't gotten any since March even though I still opted in to receive emails.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1959 posts
3935 upvotes
Bloor-Yonge
free is free, who knows how long that pizza has been sitting on the display case
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
7634 posts
3243 upvotes
zyngasweater wrote: You still get email from 7-eleven? I haven't gotten any since March even though I still opted in to receive emails.
Nope, I found out about this from an app notification.

The last email I received from them was at the end of March.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
7634 posts
3243 upvotes
oicthat2013 wrote: free is free, who knows how long that pizza has been sitting on the display case
They had some deal before for a medium slurpee and two slices of pizza for something like $3. I tried it, and the pizza was not great.

The tv commercials they have are pretty funny, where one person can’t believe that 7-11 can put out such a pizza. They do have the best pizza ovens, imported from Italy.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8842 posts
1758 upvotes
It wasn't a bad pizza provided that it didn't sit too long under a heat lamp. I cashed in 1000 point for a Super Big Gulp as well. Loads of fun.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Sr. Member
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
721 upvotes
711 food is so mediocre, at best, nachos with cheese sauce though, has always been the bomb, especially when they had the jalapeno peppers too, not sure if this still exists?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
7634 posts
3243 upvotes
Was able to get this today. First store I went to didn’t have it, as it was a smaller store. Other store was 2 blocks away.

It’s a microwaved pizza. Fine for free, but not worth paying for.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1670 posts
2517 upvotes
Surrey
oicthat2013 wrote: free is free, who knows how long that pizza has been sitting on the display case
24 hours :)
Banned
User avatar
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5687 upvotes
Made it to 7 Eleven again ... not long ago.

With my / our other phone / account.

They didn't have that chicken pizza there ready..

But they had some other ones - some bacon or beef bits (didn't look too good), some pepperoni (looked ok), and one Cheese only that looked like had lots of cheese on it.

So I took that one ... (with cheese only) ... and asked the clerk to just punch in the chicken one .... but give me this cheese one instead ... they said no problem.

Came home ... and cut some fancy Genoa Salami ... and just put it on top (cold) ... took some cherry tomatoes (fresh) ... and opened a can of Red Bull (freebie from previous Circle K promo(s) ,,, that I still had here).

And had fun with it, lol :)

Then had some hot (heated in microwave) beans ... with another sandwich ... and my lunch is over :)
Sr. Member
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
721 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Made it to 7 Eleven again ... not long ago.

With my / our other phone / account.

They didn't have that chicken pizza there ready..

But they had some other ones - some bacon or beef bits (didn't look too good), some pepperoni (looked ok), and one Cheese only that looked like had lots of cheese on it.

So I took that one ... (with cheese only) ... and asked the clerk to just punch in the chicken one .... but give me this cheese one instead ... they said no problem.

Came home ... and cut some fancy Genoa Salami ... and just put it on top (cold) ... took some cherry tomatoes (fresh) ... and opened a can of Red Bull (freebie from previous Circle K promo(s) ,,, that I still had here).

And had fun with it, lol :)

Then had some hot (heated in microwave) beans ... with another sandwich ... and my lunch is over :)
TMI especially the had “fun” with it part

Top