Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[SFRC/The Ammo Source] Anderson Arms AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver $129.95

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2020 7:04 pm
Jun 9, 2012
505 posts
361 upvotes
Vancouver

[SFRC/The Ammo Source] Anderson Arms AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver $129.95

Deal Link:
Price:
$129.95
This deal is intended for any gun owner that doesn't have a registered AR-15 rifle in their possession right now.

As you may or may not know the government is planning to announce firearm prohibitions tomorrow (likely through order in council). What this means is that anyone who possess a firearm that will be prohibited will be grandfathered in. I expect retailers will no longer be able to import or manufacture any more AR-15 lowers or any firearm on the prohibited list.

I have also read that there will be a short time period before the prohibition comes into full effect

TLDR: If you don't buy this now, prices will increase and eventually you will never get to own an AR-15

SFRC has free shipping if you use "freeship" at check out and order $150+, I believe non-Ontario orders will only pay the GST (saving you the PST on the purchase)
Must have a RPAL in order to buy the receiver since it is considered a Restricted Firearm.

https://theammosource.com/anderson-arms ... -receiver/

I attached some of relevant laws regarding firearm prohibition and how grandfathering will be done.
Images
  • Gun laws 1st.PNG
  • Gun laws.PNG
Last edited by BigBrother0 on Apr 30th, 2020 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41788 posts
30051 upvotes
Center of Universe
BigBrother0 wrote: This deal is intended for any gun owner that doesn't have a registered AR-15 rifle in their possession right now.

As you may or may not know the government is planning to announce firearm prohibitions tomorrow (likely through order in council). What this means is that anyone who possess a firearm that will be prohibited will be grandfathered in. I expect retailers will no longer be able to import or manufacture any more AR-15 lowers or any firearm on the prohibited list.

I have also read that there will be a short time period before the prohibition comes into full effect

TLDR: If you don't buy this now, prices will increase and eventually you will never get to own an AR-15

SFRC has free shipping if you use "freeship" at check out and order $150+, I believe non-Ontario orders will only pay the GST (saving you the PST on the purchase)
Must have a RPAL in order to buy the receiver since it is considered a Restricted Firearm.

https://theammosource.com/anderson-arms ... -receiver/

I attached some of relevant laws regarding firearm prohibition and how grandfathering will be done.
Ontario transfers are at a minimum of 6 weeks now...
Will the sale still go through if it's banned before the transfer is completed?
Jun 9, 2012
505 posts
361 upvotes
Vancouver
vkizzle wrote: Ontario transfers are at a minimum of 6 weeks now...
Will the sale still go through if it's banned before the transfer is completed?
Dunno. At worst you get your money back since the retailer wouldn't be able to mail the receiver to you until the transfer is completed. At best you get access to AR-15s if the transfer goes through before the ban takes into full effect and avoid having to pay even more inflated prices as more folks are buying them up.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2008
1970 posts
563 upvotes
Winnipeg
Anderson lower sold out