Price:
FREE
Savings:
FREE
Expiry:
April 30, 2020
Retailer:
Molson Canadian
Basically FaceTime your friends showing a beer and screenshot it for a $25 gift card to a local restaurant/bar of your choice. You have to share it on twitter or instagram which kind of sucks but hey free $25 gift card.

STEP 1:
Get your friends together over a Virtual Happy Hour and raise a beer. Not just our beer, any beer.

STEP 2:
Share a screenshot or video of you and your friends with #VirtualHappyHour and tag your favourite local restaurant or bar, as well as Molson Canadian on your Instagram page, or @Molson_Canadian on Twitter.

STEP 3:
We’ll buy you a $25 gift card for use at the local restaurant or bar you tagged. Now you can help support your favourite local hangout when it needs it most, and have a great reason to go back when you can.
61 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
8297 posts
3751 upvotes
Markham
Make sure get your friends consent before posting pictures

It's actually 25 GC for two or more people lol
[OP]
Feb 28, 2020
175 posts
506 upvotes
smartie wrote: Make sure get your friends consent before posting pictures

It's actually 25 GC for two or more people lol
Correct. And according to the terms, your friend(s) on the other end can submit the same photo to get their own gift cards too.
Jul 8, 2010
172 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
how can I get $25 from Molson ? , it is e gift card or physical one . ? after I did .
[OP]
Feb 28, 2020
175 posts
506 upvotes
chenredflagdeals wrote: how can I get $25 from Molson ? , it is e gift card or physical one . ? after I did .
They will purchase a gift card on your behalf from a local restaurant of your choice. I think it gets mailed to you but that depends of course on the restaurant you choose and if they offer e-gift cards.
Jul 8, 2010
172 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
jmons20 wrote: They will purchase a gift card on your behalf from a local restaurant of your choice. I think it gets mailed to you but that depends of course on the restaurant you choose and if they offer e-gift cards.
thx , how does Molson notify me ? through my twitter account ? or email ?
[OP]
Feb 28, 2020
175 posts
506 upvotes
chenredflagdeals wrote: thx , how does Molson notify me ? through my twitter account ? or email ?
Not sure but probably through your social media account unless you provided them with an email
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2116 posts
2937 upvotes
Canada
Molson Canadian Virtual Happy Hour Free $25 Gift Card

Step 1: Get your friends together over a Virtual Happy Hour and raise a beer. Not just our beer, any beer.
Step 2: Share a screenshot or video of you and your friends with #VirtualHappyHour and tag your favourite local restaurant or bar, as well as Molson Canadian on your Instagram page, or @Molson_Canadian on Twitter.
Step 3: Molson Canadian will buy you a $25 gift card for use at the local restaurant or bar you tagged. Now you can help support your favourite local hangout when it needs it most, and have a great reason to go back when you can.

Details: http://www.virtualhappyhour.ca/
Rules: http://www.virtualhappyhour.ca/static/m ... 8ffda2.pdf
Dec 18, 2018
18 posts
11 upvotes
Is it just me or they don’t have an Instagram account running at the moment?
Apr 9, 2018
49 posts
68 upvotes
I think it’s pretty cool that they are supporting local restaurants that are likely hurting right now. It’s not like they are just giving you a gift certificate to some corporate partner restaurant...
Mar 24, 2018
67 posts
90 upvotes
I think the last time I had a Molson Canadian was 20 years ago.