Expired Hot Deals

SharewareOnSale

KeepSolid unlimited VPN free for half a year (no payment needed)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2021 9:54 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6278 posts
3865 upvotes
Ottawa

KeepSolid unlimited VPN free for half a year (no payment needed)

Deal Link:
Savings:
100%
Retailer:
SharewareOnSale
https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-keep ... 0-discount

I tried it , it works. Just click the link get redeem code, I redeemed it from web browser.

Get access to the restricted internet content, secure your online activities, and surf anonymously with KeepSolid VPN Unlimited®.

VPN Unlimited® is a well-trusted software with more than 6 years of experience in the security field. Our virtual private network provides you with online protection, complete privacy, and unlimited access to your favorite websites. Our software ensures you are able to access any geo-blocked content and helps you bypass any web restrictions.

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited® features

Web privacy
Keep your internet activities anonymous and untraceable wherever you are. Zero-log policy, traffic encryption, IP and DNS masking. These all mean that third parties are not able to monitor you any longer, and that your privacy is reliably secured from obtrusive websites and ISP surveillance.

Unlimited access
Our high-speed VPN servers in 80+ locations all over the globe, as well as our enhanced KeepSolid Wise technology, allow you to freely surf the web without giving out a single piece of your personal information, including your current location. Don’t let websites discriminate you based on the way you surf the internet or the place you browse it from. Includes dedicated servers for torrenting and streaming.

Enhanced online security
The VPN service encrypts all your internet traffic with strong encryption algorithms and makes it undecipherable for cybercriminals if intercepted. Manage your bank accounts, pay bills online, log in to favorite social networks absolutely worry-free, even on unsecured WiFi hotspots.

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited offers a variety of VPN protocols, each with unique capabilities and strengths. If one of them is blocked in your network or you strive to get better performance in terms of speed, for example, changing a protocol could be a solution. Just choose the one you would like to try.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
70 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2004
8865 posts
2458 upvotes
Got the lifetime deal for around $20/5 devices a while back. So far so good, desktop client and app work fine, speeds are decent and so are locations
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2018
5893 posts
6111 upvotes
Vancouver
They run this a couple of times per year. It's a good way to try KeepSolid VPN Unlimited for free until one of the ultra-cheap "lifetime" deals through Stacksocial comes along.

It's neither the best VPN nor the worst. Works fine for most purposes, but performance, security and features could all be a little better.

The main concern for those signing up for a paid account is that it's clearly a pyramid scheme. They run an awful lot of free promotions and ultra-cheap lifetime deals that sign up a lot of clients in a financial model that clearly can't be sustained. The question is when will the scheme collapse and how? Could be a soft landing like ever-decreasing performance and an offer of a new Premium service at extra cost, or they just shut down suddenly one day. Anyway, no loss if on a free promotion or you got at least a year out of the ultra-cheap "lifetime" deal (and many people have).
May 6, 2020
586 posts
404 upvotes
Halifax
Thanks OP. redeemed successfully.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3034 posts
2993 upvotes
So much bloat/adware that come installed with this thing, random popups for their other products
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2017
3184 posts
2036 upvotes
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: So much bloat/adware that come installed with this thing, random popups for their other products
Maybe you opted into something? I have none of above. Good no frills VPN, started on a previous free for 6 months then got the lifetime for about 12 (15?) USD a few months ago.
Jun 5, 2021
51 posts
24 upvotes
Redeemed successfully free for next 6months. Good number of server locations and was able to select different server needed. Thanks OP.

qq, does 6mo promos keep coming when the current one expires?
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
12639 posts
3876 upvotes
'my lifetime or their lifetime" /s
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling - woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop
Jun 19, 2016
49 posts
84 upvotes
Anyone know if generated codes expire? Or can I sign up for a few codes, then simply renew with an unused code every 6 months?
Dec 11, 2008
882 posts
536 upvotes
Toronto
I've never used them before.
How do they compare against Nordvpn, VPNsecure and Smartdnsproxy?

I'll probably check them out and see how their policies compare with others but it would be nice to know others experiences with them.
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
12639 posts
3876 upvotes
If you truly care about your data/tracking, then you should be running your own vpn server on a vps. The easiest way is wireguard.

I don't understand why people who are concerned with tracking then rely on a 3rd party for a service that shows the full path of their online presence.
Canuck_TO wrote: I'll probably check them out and see how their policies compare with others but it would be nice to know others experiences with them.
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling - woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1859 posts
960 upvotes
Good timing, my last 6 months free just ended. Tried to use 2 codes but they dont stack to add time. Maybe can use it in 6 months but this is just or rare occasions anyway so im not that concerned.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1601 posts
868 upvotes
MB
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: So much bloat/adware that come installed with this thing, random popups for their other products
When installing there is an adware install that you can opt out of. It is the second time it asks for a yes or no question that is the adware, just click no on the second one and it won't install it, just the vpn.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1464 posts
1205 upvotes
Anyone know if this works with nba league pass? Looking for a new VPN for just that.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2018
1304 posts
3380 upvotes
sexyj wrote: If you truly care about your data/tracking, then you should be running your own vpn server on a vps. The easiest way is wireguard.

I don't understand why people who are concerned with tracking then rely on a 3rd party for a service that shows the full path of their online presence.
this is the way
I have spoken
Mar 20, 2019
116 posts
113 upvotes
sexyj wrote: If you truly care about your data/tracking, then you should be running your own vpn server on a vps. The easiest way is wireguard.

Most people uses it to watch netflix lol. Most don't care about all the hijinx.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
8623 posts
1348 upvotes
TO
peli33 wrote: Maybe you opted into something? I have none of above. Good no frills VPN, started on a previous free for 6 months then got the lifetime for about 12 (15?) USD a few months ago.

+1, one of the only VPN's that came through without frills, works great on FireTV.

Windscribe's 50GB is free too but we can use it within days.
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
8623 posts
1348 upvotes
TO
nightwalker wrote: You can just use it with OpenVPN
I'm on OPENVPN site, trying to learn more, could you kindly explain what do you mea use it in conjunction with Keep solid or the other way around? Is it like top-up of keep-solid and then I can use it on my FireTV or other devices?
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent