Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Shark rocket deluxe pro vacuume $200 at CT & $50 back! hurry!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2016 10:07 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
1085 posts
409 upvotes

Shark rocket deluxe pro vacuume $200 at CT & $50 back! hurry!

Might be too late for most but run to CT and get a Shark rocket deluxe pro (new model) for $199.99 and get the $50 promo card (need a 1 cent filler :) ) The old model is on sale for $250 so this is a great deal as far as I can tell.

https://m.canadiantire.ca/#/products/pr ... quantity=1

My wife used one of these at a friend's and wanted one ever since... (we have a dyson now and it sucks in a bad way)

The promo card ends tonight, not sure about the sale itself.

Good luck!
6 replies
Feb 3, 2013
135 posts
84 upvotes
ALMONTE
I plan on getting the Walmart model for $159 when cash back is back to 4% again unless another store has a better price. The only difference in Rocket models are the attachments included I believe and I don't need them. Out of curiosity I checked my CT store online and no inventory.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
1085 posts
409 upvotes
Your right the different Shark models just have different accessories but the delux pro is a new updated model seperate from the older line. It comes with all attachments except the pet brush head thing and has a slightly better motor, twice the size dust cup, and other improvements. If you can find it cheaper than a old model get it for sure.

This guy talks about the differences in a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7t6tIRJ3eE

Wifey had to try it out and is happy as can be, noisy enough for the kids to yell downstairs from bed though :)

It's funny... I just watched this video in another thread yesterday and here I am buying a vacume for christmas. :facepalm:
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26001 posts
211229 upvotes
GTA
Guess the sale price ended Thursday as well...
Dec 13, 2013
491 posts
432 upvotes
Many Thanks OP...

I was able to get my hands on one just minutes before the local CT closed last night and bought a candy along with it as a filler to qualify for the $50 Gift Card. :cheesygri

Since I had recently bought the Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe too, I now have to decide which one to keep.

This was definitely worth it, especially since the US Price is $229.99 :)
Deal Fanatic
May 8, 2002
5853 posts
2602 upvotes
FYI just noticed this morning that this is back on sale this week, no $50 promo though. Got a rain check this morning as local CT was out of stock.
Dec 13, 2013
491 posts
432 upvotes
It is a very good Vac... If someone is looking for one, definitely worth this price (even if without the Gift Card).

Though, I must admit the Gift Card made it an even sweeter deal. :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)