Expired Hot Deals

[Sharkclean.com] Shark Apex Uplight CORDED vacuum with FREE TruePet upgrade (expected $179.82 CAD, possibly further 20% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2019 4:49 pm
[OP]
Jul 25, 2014
131 posts
66 upvotes
Langley, BC

Shark Apex Uplight CORDED vacuum with FREE TruePet upgrade (expected $179.82 CAD, possibly further 20% off)

Deal Link:
Price:
199.80 CAD
Savings:
61% off
Retailer:
Sharkclean.com
Another vacuum from Shark on sale. I've previously bought the self-emptying vacuubot from them and so far, I'm very happy with the performance (especially considering the price).

This model is excluded from the CYBER codes (e.g., CYBER15, CYBER20, etc.). However, you can sign up your email to get a 10% off code which works. Total price at checkout contains a tax quote and comes to 188.81, presumably CAD. I expect the tax to be removed once the product ships. Might try the 20%-additional-off chat with Shark later. Note: Amazon.com sells this vacuum at $250 USD.

Video review of this vac can be found here:

For comparison, a video review for the F80 can be found here:

Main selling point for me over the F80 is the higher suction power as per the reviews, 66 cfm in the Apex vs 38 cfm in the F80.

Review with a lot of text: https://www.vacuumsguide.com/shark-apex ... ning_Power
9 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4737 posts
2454 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I bought this a month ago.

Honestly.... Meh at best.

I'm constantly questioning it's suction.

For a small condo. We decided to keep it.but be forewarned...

This thing is an awkward loud. Like a high pitch loud.

I heard my gf Vacuuming our place from the elevator hallway

Long story short... If I could go back in time, would I rebuy...

Nope. Would buy a Dyson
[OP]
Jul 25, 2014
131 posts
66 upvotes
Langley, BC
JRGUINNESS wrote: I bought this a month ago.

Honestly.... Meh at best.

I'm constantly questioning it's suction.

For a small condo. We decided to keep it.but be forewarned...

This thing is an awkward loud. Like a high pitch loud.

I heard my gf Vacuuming our place from the elevator hallway

Long story short... If I could go back in time, would I rebuy...

Nope. Would buy a Dyson
thanks for your honest input... the reviews say the suction could be stronger than certain dysons, but real-life experiences by a user could be tell-tale.

Will try and see... Neutral Face
Jul 21, 2005
209 posts
174 upvotes
Presumably cad?! Wow...sweet guess.
I clicked through the link and added to cart then started to go through a paypal checkout.

it's 199.99 USD
I don't know why you would think otherwise.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
3064 posts
1859 upvotes
bossfn wrote: Presumably cad?! Wow...sweet guess.
I clicked through the link and added to cart then started to go through a paypal checkout.

it's 199.99 USD
shark charges the USD price in CAD for canadians with no exchange or taxes, it will be $199.99 total after the charge is applied to your credit card.
Jul 21, 2005
209 posts
174 upvotes
riseagainstthemachine wrote: shark charges the USD price in CAD for canadians with no exchange or taxes, it will be $199.99 total after the charge is applied to your credit card.
Then why does PayPal show a conversion rate when I go to checkout? I just can't trust it...
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4737 posts
2454 upvotes
Toronto, ON
minducanada wrote: thanks for your honest input... the reviews say the suction could be stronger than certain dysons, but real-life experiences by a user could be tell-tale.

Will try and see... Neutral Face
Those reviews are bought, I think.

They all say they got a free unit for "review".

I got suckered into thinking this was the best vacuum ever. Haha
[OP]
Jul 25, 2014
131 posts
66 upvotes
Langley, BC
bossfn wrote: Presumably cad?! Wow...sweet guess.

it's 199.99 USD
I guess another person already answered you :)

I checked my previous purchase from Shark, and the charge indicated an original currency of "CAD".