Price:
Savings:
27%
Retailer:
sharkclean.com
REG $349.80
Extra 15% off with coupon code sale15 .
Bed bath beyond sells for $549.99
Amazon sells the previous model (Shark IONFlex DuoClean Cordless Double Battery Ultra-Light Vacuum (IF251)) for $449.99 . Basically the same vacuum.
Think it's a pretty nice deal at $287.57 ALL IN FREE SHIPPING
I was charged in CAD using my credit card on Paypal. Paid ON tax on it so it shouldn't have any duties.
Site is a bit slow.
Can even buy a second one as an add-on for a total of $500 or so all in. which makes it close to $250 each all in.
5 years warranty.

Bonus gifts: $133.95 value
MultiFLEX® Under-Appliance Wand
Double Charging Dock with Cord
Anti-Allergen Dust Brush

DEAL UPDATE:
15% off over $100 "SALE15" April 12th-18th
10% off for email sign up
Most people are getting this for CAD and also getting tax refunded.
Last edited by UnderthoughtT on Apr 12th, 2019 3:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
538 replies
Jan 1, 2015
366 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Friends don't let friends buy Shark vacuums.

Dyson (Refurb for the cheap people like myself) and Miele are the only ones worth recommending.
Dec 17, 2006
427 posts
177 upvotes
Calgary
FrugalConsumer wrote:
Feb 27th, 2019 10:14 pm

Dyson (Refurb for the cheap people like myself) and Miele are the only ones worth recommending.
I bought a shark vacuum about 4 years ago for half price at Canadian Tire. It worked fantastic then and still works just as good now.
[OP]
Mar 22, 2018
65 posts
104 upvotes
FrugalConsumer wrote:

I've had two Dyson vacuums and a dyson heater/fan. Vacuums are solid, But I really don't recommend the heater fans. My brother has a ionflex and recommends it and it seemed legit so I'm giving it a try, they have a great warranty here and I really liked the flex part. What's wrong with shark vacuums? Do you have any bad experience with them?
Last edited by UnderthoughtT on Feb 28th, 2019 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 4, 2018
34 posts
8 upvotes
I have a Shark too. Great product. A lot better than anticipated, actually.
Jul 31, 2016
303 posts
422 upvotes
Whitby
I concur with the Shark love. Bought one (also from Canadian Tire), the professional model, about 6 years. Suction power is still like day one. Does upholstery pretty well. And we have shaggy cats so we need a good vacuum.
Feb 4, 2015
356 posts
498 upvotes
Calgary, AB
How do you get these links for exclusive deals? Even though I think this is a great deal, I am in the market for a corded one and not a cordless one..

Also wanted to echo the other comments here that Shark is a great brand. Been using them for years no problem. I think the reviews on Amazon and such will back this up. Compare this with the Dyson horror stories..

Edit: For those considering Dyson, you should read this consumer reports link, half of Dyson vacuums fail within 5 years.
https://www.consumerreports.org/stick-v ... ty-issues/
Last edited by Verdic on Mar 1st, 2019 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 30, 2008
202 posts
28 upvotes
Saskatchewan
Been using a bag less upright Shark last 4-5 years as well, nothing wrong with it to this day. Picked this one up as I’d like a cordless one. Thanks!
Nov 6, 2013
30 posts
18 upvotes
Ancaster
Is this CAD or USD?. Seems like the US site
Dec 10, 2007
314 posts
69 upvotes
Friend owns a cleaning business with ~10 cleaners. Says Shark offers the best value by far, Miele are the best period, and Dyson are always breaking down. I'm only chiming in to counter the first commenter.
Dec 13, 2009
281 posts
104 upvotes
I have this vacuum. Never thought I could love a vacuum. But I love this one for overall value and performance.
Dec 16, 2017
104 posts
153 upvotes
FrugalConsumer wrote:

This is bs. I bought and own the shark rocket deluxe from Costco and it is amazing. My dyson V8 pulls about half the dirt out of my carpets as the shark (yea one is cordless but performance matters to me)
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
12360 posts
2892 upvotes
RFD
My brother owns a Shark Navigator and loves it. Don't rule out Shark, they make some good products, just check the reviews to which model is better.

I tried my sister's Dyson V6 and wasn't impressed with its performance (GSP voice).
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
2728 posts
1336 upvotes
Montreal
I haven't owned any shark but used several Ninja kitchen products, which is the same brand, and I've always been satisfied, get great value, and customer service is pretty good. They're just not to great at keeping stock for parts and accessories in their Canadian warehouse, and it's much more expensive to have it shipped from the US.