Expired Hot Deals

[Sharkclean.com] SHARK NV800W POWERED LIFTAWAY SPEED

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2018 1:51 am
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 25, 2018
61 posts
34 upvotes

SHARK NV800W POWERED LIFTAWAY SPEED

Deal Link:
Price:
249.75
Retailer:
Sharkclean.com
I purchased this vacuum directly from the website. I thought they would charge me in USD currency but the advertised price is actually in CAD. Comes with pet multi tool and cravice tool plus caddy, under appliance wand tool and 5 years VIP warranty as a bonus. Also sign up and get extra 10% off.

Please note*you need to use the
desktop version of the site, or at least use a desktop computer and not a
mobile. When I use the main site, not the mobile version, I'm able to
select provinces.


Amazon sells the blue version with just the pet multi tool and cravice tool included for 329.99.
Shark NV800C DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed, Plasma Blue https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0764BZ695/ref ... LAbK9MRQX8
Last edited by Puroy204 on Feb 26th, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
39 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
2685 posts
2252 upvotes
Montreal, QC
You can simply use code GET10 to get 10% rebate, no need to signup.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
2685 posts
2252 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Hey OP you should add the final price after rebate *in* your title. Also a personal preference but start words with uppercase in title especially for brand names etc, and use uppercase for models. It's much nicer Smiling Face With Open Mouth

This order ends up at $258.43 tax in for Quebec address, it seems they even calculate taxes based in Canada, even though it's a US site, very puzzling.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 25, 2018
61 posts
34 upvotes
willy0275 wrote: Hey OP you should add the final price after rebate *in* your title. Also a personal preference but start words with uppercase in title especially for brand names etc, and use uppercase for models. It's much nicer Smiling Face With Open Mouth

This order ends up at $258.43 tax in for Quebec address, it seems they even calculate taxes based in Canada, even though it's a US site, very puzzling.
Sorry, first post. I will remember that next time. Thanks!
Member
Mar 15, 2012
207 posts
425 upvotes
I am not able to or being displayed with any canadian provinces to select on the billing information. May i please know how do we enter the canadian provinces ?
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
2685 posts
2252 upvotes
Montreal, QC
prakash132 wrote: I am not able to or being displayed with any canadian provinces to select on the billing information. May i please know how do we enter the canadian provinces ?
I think OP should specify in his post but you need (I think) to use the desktop version of the site, or at least use a desktop computer and not a mobile. When I use the main site, not the mobile version, I'm able to select provinces. Bought the HV382 last week from Amazon Canada and for some stupid reason I got rid of the box, so I can't return it, elsewise I'd probably try to get this deal instead, it's too good to pass on, *if* the US/CAD non conversion is legit.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 25, 2018
61 posts
34 upvotes
prakash132 wrote: I am not able to or being displayed with any canadian provinces to select on the billing information. May i please know how do we enter the canadian provinces ?
Make sure to order using your desktop or laptop. Change the country to Canada then enter your postal code to zip code bar. Should update your city and province. I tried ordering using my cell phone first and i couldnt do it.
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 25, 2018
61 posts
34 upvotes
willy0275 wrote: I think OP should specify in his post but you need (I think) to use the desktop version of the site, or at least use a desktop computer and not a mobile. When I use the main site, not the mobile version, I'm able to select provinces. Bought the HV382 last week from Amazon Canada and for some stupid reason I got rid of the box, so I can't return it, elsewise I'd probably try to get this deal instead, it's too good to pass on, *if* the US/CAD non conversion is legit.

Done, thanks for the suggestions!
Member
Jun 23, 2016
343 posts
530 upvotes
Sudbury, ON
Total for me at checkout, after changing to Canadian address, with 10% coupon, is $224.77. The "Taxes" and "Shipping" both show as $0.

SURELY they must be charging this in USD, right?? Doesn't seem to be indicating the currency anywhere.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
2685 posts
2252 upvotes
Montreal, QC
noxlen wrote: Total for me at checkout, after changing to Canadian address, with 10% coupon, is $224.77. The "Taxes" and "Shipping" both show as $0.

SURELY they must be charging this in USD, right?? Doesn't seem to be indicating the currency anywhere.
Wow, it seems they don't charge taxes for Ontario? If I were in your shoes, I'd be just too darn tempted to try it, check my credit card account, and possibly cancel if you notice conversion was applied. You might be on top of a "jackpot" right now.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 25, 2018
61 posts
34 upvotes
noxlen wrote: Total for me at checkout, after changing to Canadian address, with 10% coupon, is $224.77. The "Taxes" and "Shipping" both show as $0.

SURELY they must be charging this in USD, right?? Doesn't seem to be indicating the currency anywhere.
I was also afraid to process my order due to Website's unclear currency. Shark CSR I spoke to who was from New Brunswick assured me it would be in CAD. The deal was too good to pass so I ordered it. After 2 days, my Credit Card was charged the same amount as my invoice receipt in CAD. You can be the second person to confirm if you decide to go ahead with the order.

Call customer service if you want to confirm.
Member
Jun 23, 2016
343 posts
530 upvotes
Sudbury, ON
Puroy204 wrote: I was also afraid to process my order due to Website's unclear currency. Shark CSR I spoke to who was from New Brunswick assured me it would be in CAD. The deal was too good to pass so I ordered it. After 2 days, my Credit Card was charged the same amount as my invoice receipt in CAD. You can be the second person to confirm if you decide to go ahead with the order.

Call customer service if you want to confirm.
Another concern is whether or not all the extras will actually be included - ie. the conversion kit, the extra wand, and the 5-year warranty; to quote the website underneath this offer, "*Offer does not apply outside the contiguous U.S. Orders to be shipped to Hawaii, Alaska or to territories outside of the contiguous 48 states or to an international address are subject to a surcharge."

So if there's no surcharge, maybe this price is just the vac and no extended warranty or free gift? Have you received the item yet, OP?
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 25, 2018
61 posts
34 upvotes
noxlen wrote: Another concern is whether or not all the extras will actually be included - ie. the conversion kit, the extra wand, and the 5-year warranty; to quote the website underneath this offer, "*Offer does not apply outside the contiguous U.S. Orders to be shipped to Hawaii, Alaska or to territories outside of the contiguous 48 states or to an international address are subject to a surcharge."

So if there's no surcharge, maybe this price is just the vac and no extended warranty or free gift? Have you received the item yet, OP?
Im expecting my package today. I'll let you know when i get home.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
2685 posts
2252 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Puroy204 wrote: Im expecting my package today. I'll let you know when i get home.
You're putting Alfred Hitchcock to shame with that amount of suspense Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 25, 2018
61 posts
34 upvotes
willy0275 wrote: You're putting Alfred Hitchcock to shame with that amount of suspense Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Im worried too. I just have to sit tight and relax. How do you upload a pic?
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
2685 posts
2252 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Puroy204 wrote: Im worried too. I just have to sit tight and relax. How do you upload a pic?
In "Advanced" options when you're posting.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Member
Jun 23, 2016
343 posts
530 upvotes
Sudbury, ON
Puroy204 wrote: Im expecting my package today. I'll let you know when i get home.
Please do, I'm very curious.
Member
Mar 15, 2012
207 posts
425 upvotes
Hi,

In the checkout it shows $25 international surcharge,, did we not get this charged for others or am I doing something wrong ?

However i dont see any taxes being charged . "ON" is my province.
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 25, 2018
61 posts
34 upvotes
noxlen wrote: Please do, I'm very curious.
Happy to say i got everything. Also when I logged in to my Shark account, it automatically registered my vacuum with 7 years warranty. Ill have to inqure about the 5 years VIP warranty.
Images
  • 20180227_172202.jpg
  • Screenshot_20180227-203506.jpg
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 25, 2018
61 posts
34 upvotes
prakash132 wrote: Hi,

In the checkout it shows $25 international surcharge,, did we not get this charged for others or am I doing something wrong ?

However i dont see any taxes being charged . "ON" is my province.
Shows $0.00 shipping charge for me.
Are you ordering the same vacuum? I heard that some models have shipping fees (Credit to willy0275 for verifying)
Images
  • 20180227_205307.jpg

Top