Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sharkclean.com

Shark Rocket Pro cordless stick vacuum (IZ140) $199.99 with free shipping & no tax (or $150 with extra work/YMMV)

Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
4196 posts
3204 upvotes
toronto
njzc2009 wrote: Got the IZ140 yesterday, no duty charges at all.

It's a little bit heavier than I thought, but the self-cleaning brushroll works great!
really? this thing is feather light after using my usual 12.5lb shark navigator. but yea the self-cleaning brush is awesome, not one tangled hair on it
Got that FIDO account!
Sep 8, 2013
108 posts
256 upvotes
Montreal
riseagainstthemachine wrote: really? this thing is feather light after using my usual 12.5lb shark navigator. but yea the self-cleaning brush is awesome, not one tangled hair on it
I was using a corded vac before without a heavy brush. But 7.3 lb will be a small problem for my wife.
Apr 9, 2015
544 posts
577 upvotes
Ontario
Received the Rocket Pet Pro and Genius Steam Mop without tax or duty. Tried the Pet Pro on hardwood floor and door mat, really like the self-cleaning roller and HEPA filter!
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2005
1476 posts
473 upvotes
Halifax
I just received my Uplight. Happy with it so far, no duties or tax. It seems like they threw in extra attachments, they were in the packing box and not the product box, pretty sweet. Noise is less than my kenmore canister and it has to be more reliable than my Dyson stick rechargeable.
Nov 10, 2006
482 posts
164 upvotes
montreal
Man I wish I would have seen this deal. My vacuum just died after 6 years!
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15719 posts
7445 upvotes
Toronto, ON
findmedeals2 wrote: Do they have a live chat support, i only see phone option on contact us page
https://m.sharkclean.com/support/contact-us/

(Trying to get additional 20% off)
Go to the desktop (non-mobile) site and go to the Order Status page:

https://www.sharkclean.com/myaccount/orderstatus/

Look for the Live Chat icon at the bottom right of the page.
Sep 7, 2014
18 posts
Toronto, ON
Got the F80 delivered today. No tax, No Duty. Sweet deal. Ordered two. Second one was 25% off. $197 a piece all in. PM me if anyone wants to split.
Nov 14, 2012
182 posts
225 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP. Did the chat, got the discount. Agent offered it right off the bat.
Jan 31, 2019
7 posts
6 upvotes
Something went wrong with my shipment at FedEx and Shark canceled my order.. Not too happy as the only thing they offer is 20% off a new order
Aug 3, 2019
107 posts
193 upvotes
I'm down to split it. I'm in Toronto too. PM me if still available
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
4578 posts
2489 upvotes
Thanks OP - per this thread, after shipping notification, chat agent was more than willing to assist in making my decision between an on-sale competing vacuum and this one!
Jul 25, 2008
331 posts
116 upvotes
Niagara Falls
I'm trying to order from Shark but am getting "Please correct your billing information", workaround doesn't seem to work, live chat says to call in the order.. just a heads up for anyone looking to buy from Shark it seems.
Feb 13, 2012
4 posts
Braunson wrote: I'm trying to order from Shark but am getting "Please correct your billing information", workaround doesn't seem to work, live chat says to call in the order.. just a heads up for anyone looking to buy from Shark it seems.
Did your call in work? What did it say?
Jul 25, 2008
331 posts
116 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Seems it was "maintenance" according to their CS rep on the phone, was able to purchase the product a few hours later, wasn't able to get any promo/discount. Cost on site was CAD.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
2443 posts
2978 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
wixzard wrote: To anyone who owns a f80, would you recommend it over a Pet Pro?
I have this exact question. It seems as if you get so much more performance and accessories for a little bit more money (+$50) with the F80

Edit: better english
Aug 20, 2008
153 posts
178 upvotes
Montreal
Hi,

Were you guys able to place an order?
I always get This order could not be completed as requested., I wasted a few promo code because of that.