Expired Hot Deals

[SharkClean & NinjaKitchen] 10% off sitewide / 15% over $100 / 20% over $200

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2021 10:30 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Member
Jan 13, 2013
494 posts
505 upvotes
Saguenay, QC

10% off sitewide / 15% over $100 / 20% over $200

Deal Link:
Savings:
50
Expiry:
December 31, 2020
Retailer:
SharkClean & NinjaKitchen
I got an offer from Shark by email and figured out a few promo codes.
Cannot be combined with any other coupon code.
Promotion valid on sharkclean.com and ninjakitchen.com through December 31, 2020, at 11:59pm ET.

10% off sitewide (already pretty standard with the newsletter offer)
10FORYOU

15% off over $100
GIFT4U15

20% off over $200
SECRET20

Image
21 replies
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 29, 2006
123 posts
148 upvotes
Ottawa
Just to let people know that this is the US site and USD pricing.
Sr. Member
Jul 23, 2009
584 posts
371 upvotes
congo wrote: Just to let people know that this is the US site and USD pricing.
A lot of people including my self were charged in CAD, same price. So if it says 100 USD, people were charged 100 CAD. Some people were not charged taxes(refund at a later time)
Jr. Member
Sep 23, 2011
167 posts
95 upvotes
desi_mtl_dude wrote: A lot of people including my self were charged in CAD, same price. So if it says 100 USD, people were charged 100 CAD. Some people were not charged taxes(refund at a later time)
When did this happened? In this thread, RiteshP379 couldn't get 1:1 rate as of Dec 8th.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 29, 2006
123 posts
148 upvotes
Ottawa
desi_mtl_dude wrote: A lot of people including my self were charged in CAD, same price. So if it says 100 USD, people were charged 100 CAD. Some people were not charged taxes(refund at a later time)
That would be a great deal. I remember reading about that a while back when the vacuum sales were on.
Sr. Member
Jul 23, 2009
584 posts
371 upvotes
isthisreallife wrote: When did this happened? In this thread, RiteshP379 couldn't get 1:1 rate as of Dec 8th.
congo wrote: That would be a great deal. I remember reading about that a while back when the vacuum sales were on.
Looking at the thread. Seems like 1:1 is gone. I ordered early November so i did definitely got the 1:1 conversion
Newbie
Jan 7, 2017
30 posts
4 upvotes
I also ordered during black Friday and was charged 1:1 and no tax ( couldn't avoid "international shipping" though )
Newbie
Mar 20, 2018
28 posts
6 upvotes
I ordered a vacuum last week. Was charged converted CAD rates. So YMMV.
Newbie
Dec 26, 2020
3 posts
frango wrote: I also ordered during black Friday and was charged 1:1 and no tax ( couldn't avoid "international shipping" though )
Were you charged duties?
Member
Sep 12, 2018
299 posts
180 upvotes
Ordered end of November and beginning of December and was charged converted CAD rates, international surcharge purchase but no duties.
Koodo - $35/5GB
Zoomer - $40/6GB
Telus - 2x $40/25GB
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
2279 posts
440 upvotes
Thanks OP...have ordered one from the link. Will post back charges, after taxes, etc.
Jr. Member
Jun 23, 2005
130 posts
32 upvotes
I ordered previously from shark and was charged cad. Been eyeing ninja stuff for the kitchen as already have their blender and works great. If anyone can post if it's still charged in Canadian (more so ninja) would be appreciated!
Newbie
Jul 16, 2017
73 posts
92 upvotes
I just want to say that Ninja customer service is atrociously terrible. Tried to return a Ninja® Foodi™ Digital Air Fry Oven back in August and it was pulling teeth to get them to refund the money back to me. They offered 25% off to not return the item, I said no. They issued me a return shipping label instead and that was not emailed out to me until I called back to ask for it again. And when I did send the item back, they did not issue me refund after receiving the item. I waited 2 weeks and still nothing so had to call them again. One of the worst experiences ever. Good products but company is full of incompetent people.
Newbie
Sep 29, 2015
10 posts
7 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Ordered hand vac got charged CAD at par with no international surcharge using my phone. I did the same on my laptop yesterday, no 10% off, has to pay $25 international surcharge. I didn't go through with it yesterday so not sure about CAD at par.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
2279 posts
440 upvotes
Got our shipping notice for the Vertex...25 fee yes prices in CAD 1:1
and no tax
Newbie
Oct 1, 2019
17 posts
4 upvotes
Ordered from them 2 weeks ago. Got charged USD and called to complain to customer service since I’ve got the CAD 1:1 in the past and the rep told me they don’t do that anymore. They did give a full refund with duty refunded as well, so you could give it a shot and see what happens.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 1, 2006
1662 posts
124 upvotes
Cgcgcg19 wrote: Ordered from them 2 weeks ago. Got charged USD and called to complain to customer service since I’ve got the CAD 1:1 in the past and the rep told me they don’t do that anymore. They did give a full refund with duty refunded as well, so you could give it a shot and see what happens.
I was also charged USD this time.

Anyone on the fence should factor that in their buying decisions on SharkClean website now.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
2279 posts
440 upvotes
Update: order has been shipped, called in unsure if we wanted to keep the Vac and offered 20% extra to keep it. 1:1 charges confirmed, no tax just the $25 fee. If it matters, we are in Ontario. Paid $239 for the Vortex, all in.
Jr. Member
Jul 24, 2007
129 posts
21 upvotes
Vancouver
desi_mtl_dude wrote: Looking at the thread. Seems like 1:1 is gone. I ordered early November so i did definitely got the 1:1 conversion
Just a note - it sounds like the 1:1 offer may be gone for Shark, but still works at Ninja. I ordered an air fryer when I saw this post and I was charged 1:1 (the price on the site is what I paid in CAD) and free shipping. No duties charged to me. (the Fedex tracking shows that the shipper will pay duties)

Top