Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
17.76%
Expiry:
July 8, 2020
Retailer:
Sharkclean
Since our 7 year old Dyson is slowly dying I came across what seems to be a deal on a mid range stick vacuum.

Not a all time low but the lowest Canadian price I could find. 200-53.28=246.71+taxes & Free shipping. (4th of July sale 17.76% sale). From previous threads on vacuum the shark prices do not convert to CAN from USD ( waiting to confirm on credit card) .

Promo code: July4th

According to multiple sites and the video review below this seems to be a decent product:
Last edited by TheKnee on Jul 6th, 2020 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[external advertising not allowed]
Thread Summary
Promo code: JULY4TH

17.76% discount is eligible only on orders with a subtotal, before shipping and taxes, of $150.00 USD or more on sharkclean.com. Models IX140, VM252, NV150, and LZ601 on sharkclean.com do not count toward required subtotal of $150.00 USD and are not eligible for discount. To save 17.76%, enter JULY4TH in the Coupon Code box during checkout. Discount is applied to order subtotal before shipping and taxes. Cannot be combined with any other coupon code.
45 replies
Jun 9, 2019
575 posts
712 upvotes
They also do not charge tax once it gets shipped.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2529 posts
2236 upvotes
Markham
Anyone knows what to do when Dyson V7H battery dies? Just buy another one?
-------
Thank you
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
2039 posts
2444 upvotes
Ottawa
Taxes are being charged. Are we sure this still gets charged in CAD$?
Aug 27, 2008
455 posts
241 upvotes
Masernaut wrote: Taxes are being charged. Are we sure this still gets charged in CAD$?
Taxes have always shown up at checkout, but get refunded.
Rogers Line #1 (iPhone 4 32GB): 450 Anytime Minutes | Evenings&Weekends @ 6 PM | Unlimited Incoming Calls | Unlimited R2R Calls | 100 LD Minutes | 2500 SMS | Caller ID | VM | 6GB Data | TOTAL = $37.50 + GRRF = $40.08 - 15% BCB Discount |
Rogers Line #2 (Blackberry Bold 9700): 450 Anytime Minutes | Evenings&Weekends @ 6 PM | Unlimited Incoming Calls | Unlimited Network Calls + LD | 100 LD Minutes | 2500 SMS | Caller ID | VM | 6GB Data | TOTAL = $42.50 + GRRF = $45.08 - 15% BCB Discount |
Oct 28, 2013
231 posts
205 upvotes
Saskatoon
Looks like this is USD to me and tax and shipping ARE added.
[OP]
Mar 28, 2019
107 posts
291 upvotes
kunamvahees wrote: Anyone knows what to do when Dyson V7H battery dies? Just buy another one?
I already went through one battery on mine. Just picked up a higher capacity one of Amazon worked great for 3 years or so, seems to be a loose connection now since it intermittently works. They're not made to be serviable from the looks of it.

Slingshot377 wrote: Taxes have always shown up at checkout, but get refunded.
Thanks I'll keep an eye out for that
JDK111 wrote: Looks like this is USD to me and tax and shipping ARE added.
Didn't change it for the looks of it to me, only added NB taxes but I'll confirm once it's added to my statement.
[external advertising not allowed]
Nov 24, 2003
542 posts
207 upvotes
I picked one up during the Father's day sale. Taxes are shown when checking out and the pending charge on the credit card will have taxes too but once the vacuum ships, the initial charge will be reversed and a new amount will get charged without taxes, shipping, or USD to CAD conversion.

Overall, the vacuum is great at a fraction of a dyson. We got the multi flex hose on mine for free and it's a good feature.
Aug 8, 2018
160 posts
132 upvotes
rtsen wrote: I picked one up during the Father's day sale. Taxes are shown when checking out and the pending charge on the credit card will have taxes too but once the vacuum ships, the initial charge will be reversed and a new amount will get charged without taxes, shipping, or USD to CAD conversion.

Overall, the vacuum is great at a fraction of a dyson. We got the multi flex hose on mine for free and it's a good feature.
Yeah taxes and shipping are not charged and it charges CAD only. Very good price.
Got mine last month with multiflex hose too. I was surprised as I have not seen this model with multiflex hose. Multi flex was different model but looks like they added that feature to this one too. Bonus
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6192 posts
735 upvotes
Vancouver
Is the ideal to use on carpet too? Is return easy if I dont like it? Is it free return or pay by me?
Jan 8, 2006
141 posts
52 upvotes
Edmonton
Yeah, just to reiterate what everyone else has said.

For us, no taxes charged after shipping, and in CAD. At least this is what it shows in my credit card.

Vacuum is great, and got the free multiflex hose which made it even better. Convenient, and helps with getting underneath furniture without having to bend over.

Great suction, maneuvers well, removable battery, no hair tangled, and easy to use and store away especially with the flex hose (fold it in half and tuck it away).

One thing to note: when you turn the vacuum on, there's a .5 second delay before the machine actually turns on. I thought something was wrong with the machine, but when watching others use it on YouTube, looks similar to what I experience.

The only complaint is that the vacuum is noisy. Whether hardwood mode or carpet, the brush head is loud as it spins.

Other than that, we love it.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
14581 posts
31478 upvotes
Can we use that 10% off first purchase or it’s just one code at a time ?
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
2039 posts
2444 upvotes
Ottawa
rtsen wrote: Overall, the vacuum is great at a fraction of a dyson. We got the multi flex hose on mine for free and it's a good feature.
How did you manage to get the multi-flex hose for free? It's not part of this model.
Nov 24, 2003
542 posts
207 upvotes
Masernaut wrote: How did you manage to get the multi-flex hose for free? It's not part of this model.
I didnt do anything special. They ship the vacuum with the multiflex hose. It was a pleasant surprise
Feb 27, 2009
138 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
I guess it was cheaper with fathers day deal?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2005
8901 posts
5506 upvotes
jtcb wrote: Is the ideal to use on carpet too? Is return easy if I dont like it? Is it free return or pay by me?
I use it on carpets and hardwood as I have both in the house. This thing takes a lot out of the carpets. First week I got it, I vacuumed my carpets 3 times that week, and each time the canister filled up fully.

This thing is great overall, especially given the price and the fact long hard don't wrap around the brush itself,so I don't see you returning it ;)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6192 posts
735 upvotes
Vancouver
boyoflondon wrote: I use it on carpets and hardwood as I have both in the house. This thing takes a lot out of the carpets. First week I got it, I vacuumed my carpets 3 times that week, and each time the canister filled up fully.

This thing is great overall, especially given the price and the fact long hard don't wrap around the brush itself,so I don't see you returning it ;)
What courier do they use to ship? Do they ship the oem box inside another box for protection ? Was there duty?
Jan 5, 2009
121 posts
106 upvotes
jtcb wrote: What courier do they use to ship? Do they ship the oem box inside another box for protection ? Was there duty?
Fedex.
Yes.
No.
Mar 20, 2019
11 posts
Tempted to get this. Think there will be a better deal for prime days or is this as hot as it gets ?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5113 posts
8310 upvotes
BC
Longjonn wrote: Tempted to get this. Think there will be a better deal for prime days or is this as hot as it gets ?
Seems like a shark thread sale pops up every week, wondering what is RFD’s top shark model and if I should wait or just pull the trigger?
Last edited by peakingduck on Jul 5th, 2020 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.