Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sharkclean

Shark Rocket Pet Pro Cordless Stick Vacuum |$246.71

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2020 11:13 pm
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 1, 2015
1637 posts
929 upvotes
NOYFB
jtcb wrote: Is the ideal to use on carpet too? Is return easy if I dont like it? Is it free return or pay by me?
I have a different model of Shark Rocket
Given my experience, any vacuum cleaner with brushroll should be good enough for carpet
<inappropriate signature>
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15167 posts
6733 upvotes
Toronto, ON
stephroll wrote: Can we use that 10% off first purchase or it’s just one code at a time ?
The system only allows one coupon code to be used at any one time. Sometimes Shark will put their vacuums on sale with a discount applied (not promo code). In that case, you can still add 10% on top of the sale price if you're making your first purchase. Last year when their self-emptying robot vaccum was on special pricing for $449, the 10% dropped the price to $404 which made it an insane deal.

You can also get an additional 20% off if you are unhappy with its performance and want to return it. That part is YMMV and you'll need to speak or chat with an agent about that.
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Mar 28, 2019
107 posts
291 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: Seems like a shark thread sale pops up every week, wondering what is RFD’s top shark model and if I should wait or just pull the trigger?
For stick vacuums that would be the Pet pro since it has the hepa filter but doesn't list the multiflex as included (according to another poster on here they received it). For other levels it just depends what your looking for, the site will let you compare the features and I'm surprised to see plenty of youtube reviews on vacuums.
[external advertising not allowed]
Sr. Member
Mar 1, 2017
573 posts
295 upvotes
Has anyone found a way to wall mount this thing?
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
1357 posts
1343 upvotes
I'm pretty clueless when it comes to vacuums, just a few questions:

1) I have no pets, should I still get this model? Does the "pet" part just mean it's more powerful or is it unnecessary and I'm better off with a different model?

2) Is this powerful enough for deep cleaning? Or would I still need to bust out my corded vacuum every so often to get a thorough clean? (I find my corded one too heavy and cumbersome so I want to switch to cordless but I heard cordless is not as powerful?)

3) Is the hand vac on this model good or am I better off buying a dedicated hand vac for furniture, car, etc?

Thanks!
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Mar 28, 2019
107 posts
291 upvotes
jk9088 wrote: I'm pretty clueless when it comes to vacuums, just a few questions:

1) I have no pets, should I still get this model? Does the "pet" part just mean it's more powerful or is it unnecessary and I'm better off with a different model?

2) Is this powerful enough for deep cleaning? Or would I still need to bust out my corded vacuum every so often to get a thorough clean? (I find my corded one too heavy and cumbersome so I want to switch to cordless but I heard cordless is not as powerful?)

3) Is the hand vac on this model good or am I better off buying a dedicated hand vac for furniture, car, etc?

Thanks!
Youtube video convers most of this but to quickly summarize.

1. It has a hepa filter and tangle free head.

2. Cordless has come a long way so no.

3. Should cover most jobs around the house but I like having a hose when cleaning my car for those tight spots around the seats.
[external advertising not allowed]
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
1357 posts
1343 upvotes
TheKnee wrote: Youtube video convers most of this but to quickly summarize.

1. It has a hepa filter and tangle free head.

2. Cordless has come a long way so no.

3. Should cover most jobs around the house but I like having a hose when cleaning my car for those tight spots around the seats.
Thanks for the summary--forgot to check out the video (was reading this thread in the middle of the night while feeding my baby lol so didn't want to generate any sound) but will watch it now!
Sr. Member
Sep 21, 2006
631 posts
232 upvotes
Amherstview
Anyone else having issues trying to add the Pet Pro to the cart? I can't seem to do so since last night. Tried different browsers too; keep getting spinning wheel when it tries to add it to the cart
Images
  • shark.JPG
Member
User avatar
Nov 26, 2017
218 posts
337 upvotes
micron15 wrote: Anyone else having issues trying to add the Pet Pro to the cart? I can't seem to do so since last night. Tried different browsers too; keep getting spinning wheel when it tries to add it to the cart
Had the same issue yesterday. Try going from 'sharkclean.com' instead of 'checkout.sharkclean.com'.
https://www.sharkclean.com/exclusive-of ... brushroll/
Rogers Ignite 300u - 40$
Public Mobile 4.5Gb - 40-7$
Sr. Member
Nov 20, 2017
736 posts
1044 upvotes
I'm sorry. Am I missing some thing? Why I only see the price $299? Where is $249? Thanks!
Sr. Member
Sep 21, 2006
631 posts
232 upvotes
Amherstview
TruAdmiralAckbar wrote: Had the same issue yesterday. Try going from 'sharkclean.com' instead of 'checkout.sharkclean.com'.
https://www.sharkclean.com/exclusive-of ... brushroll/
Thanks, that helped!
Tony98 wrote: I'm sorry. Am I missing some thing? Why I only see the price $299? Where is $249? Thanks!
You need to enter 'July4th' as promo code
Images
  • shark2.JPG
Sr. Member
Nov 20, 2017
736 posts
1044 upvotes
micron15 wrote: You need to enter 'July4th' as promo code
Thank you very much! No one mentioned this before.
Sr. Member
Sep 21, 2006
631 posts
232 upvotes
Amherstview
No worries. I added it to the thread summary now
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 4, 2004
3809 posts
58 upvotes
Picked it up last time went on sale. Best investment ever.
Newbie
Jun 13, 2018
32 posts
37 upvotes
if anyone is still ont he fence with this one I have to say that it is probably the best vaccuum I have ever used. it is lightweight and very powerful. I have two large dogs, and this one is a godsend.
Newbie
Aug 24, 2006
58 posts
5 upvotes
Is this too heavy to be used as a handheld? The review video said it was 7lb+.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2004
1206 posts
720 upvotes
mississauga, Ontario
can anybody tell the different between this and the $250 (IZ140C) one from BB
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sh ... r=PDP_Reco

seems they are same one except the color.

I am thinking this one(IZ162H) or the $250(IZ140C) or the $180 (HV322YC) one from BB
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sh ... y/10763219
Never again! HTC , Wind Mobile , Air China
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
2271 posts
1876 upvotes
Waterloo
Chi-tel wrote: can anybody tell the different between this and the $250 (IZ140C) one from BB
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sh ... r=PDP_Reco

seems they are same one except the color.

I am think this one(IZ162H) or the $250(IZ140C) or the $180 (HV322YC) one from BB
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sh ... y/10763219
The $180 is corded, not battery powered.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2004
1206 posts
720 upvotes
mississauga, Ontario
superfigz wrote: The $180 is corded, not battery powered.
Thanks,

I know it is corded , do you know the different between IZ140C and IZ162H, some of their picture are same except the color.

never mind , the spec is in their website,the Anti-Allergen Complete Seal is not availible on the IZ140C
Never again! HTC , Wind Mobile , Air China
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 5, 2008
79 posts
13 upvotes
Same here.

This vacuum is extremely good imo.
I don't know how this thing picks up so much stuff, it's unbelievable.

Yes to the flex hose, got it too, on their listing it was a straight shaft but they shipped the flex hose, awesome feature.

Anyhow small jobs, this thing kills it, worth every penny.

Someone said it's harder to handle in the car, yes it is, would rather use heavy duty one with hose in the car, unless your sucking up some sand etc

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)