Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sharkclean

Shark Rocket Pet Pro Cordless Stick Vacuum |$246.71

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2020 11:13 pm
Jan 4, 2013
563 posts
199 upvotes
rtsen wrote: I didnt do anything special. They ship the vacuum with the multiflex hose. It was a pleasant surprise
Haha happened to me! I ordered one, got the full shaft, ordered one for my mom like a month later she got the flex hose. I am jealous, I wonder if the new ones are like that or if its just a shot in the dark?
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15167 posts
6733 upvotes
Toronto, ON
russbarden wrote: Haha happened to me! I ordered one, got the full shaft, ordered one for my mom like a month later she got the flex hose. I am jealous, I wonder if the new ones are like that or if its just a shot in the dark?
Was the flex hose packed inside the packaging for the vacuum or was it separate? I wonder if maybe it was a limited time promotion where certain packages had the flex hose included. Regardless, if you're able to get the flex hose for free, thats great. I have the Rocket Pro (not the pet version) so it is advertised with the flex hose and it's very handy when vacuuming underneath beds and furniture and hard-to-reach places.
Aug 8, 2018
160 posts
132 upvotes
canadian2 wrote: I guess it was cheaper with fathers day deal?
Got it for CAD 224.99. That was the charge on my credit card.
Mar 13, 2018
52 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like the "JULY4TH" CC is no longer working, any other CC which can be used to bring down the price?
TIA
[OP]
Mar 28, 2019
107 posts
291 upvotes
Penultimo wrote: Seems like the "JULY4TH" CC is no longer working, any other CC which can be used to bring down the price?
TIA
Yes it expired on the 8th. Tried some of the active promo codes with the other vacuums but none seem to work with the cordless sticks.
[external advertising not allowed]
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2007
1047 posts
127 upvotes
Toronto
anyone bought and have second thoughts now? please send me a pm. thanks!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)