[Shaw] $45/300mbps + $250 credits (2 years) Hot !!!
INSTORE IS NOW OFFERING THIS.
Loophole for existing customers:
1) Go to store
2) sign up with different name
3) they will ask you why so make sure you make an excuse.
4) wait for 8 days before you cancel the old account. ( this is to prevent them to get into troubles and get their commissions (maybe). )
5) ALL THE STORES ARE OFFERING THIS
6) If they said no, ask for a manager.
7) you can use my contract picture.
I did it 10 times already for my friends and families. From Feb 20-28th
You can get this offer from:
- Live Chat ( They are starting to offer it) just have to tell them your friend just signed up. 75%
- Shaw promoters (mall kiosks) 50%
- The only one who cannot offer is the store people.
Previous deal : Internet 300 【$60 + $250 credits】2 years
Current Online Deal :[/b] Internet 300 【$50 + $250 credits】1year pricing (2nd year = $70/month)
(Copy and paste this link on Incognito)
(New Customers Only)
Internet 300 【$45 + $250 credits】2 years
$45/month is for 2 years. You will get $250 credits on your first bill.
If you are already with Shaw, you will need to use another name. One of your roommates or family members.
You can also use your 2nd name if you have one.
Shaw doesn't do credit checks like Telus. All they need is:
- Full Name
- Contact Number
- Schedule your installation (usually within 4 days) or self install kit = go to the store and pick it up
If you have Telus Fibre in your area, I suggest you go with Telus instead.
Cisco & Hitron modem = Up to 300mbps
XB6 modem = Up to 600mbps
This is the cheapest deal ever. 300mbps is enough for most people.
600mbps = $70/month + $250 credits ( 2 years)
I will only reply messages .[/font]
Correct me if I'm wrong
For existing Shaw's customer.
You will have to apply for this plan with a different name, email address, contact number from your existing Shaw's account.
You can use the Landlord and tenant excuse if they saw you are using Shaw already.
First floor = Landlord ( using shaw)
2nd floor = You ( want to use Shaw because landlord won't share)
first floor = Cousin ( using Shaw)
2nd floor = you ( want to use Shaw because cousin don't want to have laggy network. He/she is a pro gamer)
make up any excuses like that.
you are renting your basement suite out and you want the tenant to have their own separate internet. since you don't want them to steal your info via wifi. You never know if the tenant is a hacker or not.
Other rfders said it has worked for them. Since you already have Shaw, you just need to go pick up a new self install kit and replace the old one.
Once you installed it, call in and cancel your old account.
*Must install before end of this month*