Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shaw Mobile

3gb plan for $15 with talk/text for existing Shaw internet subscribers

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2021 11:28 pm
Newbie
Mar 18, 2012
97 posts
54 upvotes
Calgary
I activated a line at Northland Walmart in Calgary on the 3gb/$15 plan...the lady that helped me said that the activation fee offer would be waived. Unfortunately, after she processed the credit check and got everything set up, she said that the offer for waiving the activation fee expired today. She said she could not waive it, but advised me to contact Shaw directly to see if they would waive it. I am still waiting to chat with an agent to followup.
Jr. Member
Apr 9, 2007
150 posts
32 upvotes
Calgary NW
Does anyone know if the 3GB for $15 works on every sim? For some reason if you purchase a 1GB addon for a specific number, it still works on every number on the account. I have all the parents on it since they hardly use any data and I just purchase 1GB every month or so for $10 and they all share it. It's kind of annoying constantly checking if the data has ran out though. Would love to just buy 3GB for $15 monthly and be done with it. Can someone check if this works?
[OP]
Member
Jul 31, 2020
383 posts
1084 upvotes
Vancouver
lurker07 wrote: Does anyone know if the 3GB for $15 works on every sim? For some reason if you purchase a 1GB addon for a specific number, it still works on every number on the account. I have all the parents on it since they hardly use any data and I just purchase 1GB every month or so for $10 and they all share it. It's kind of annoying constantly checking if the data has ran out though. Would love to just buy 3GB for $15 monthly and be done with it. Can someone check if this works?
All my free Zero dollar plans with no data subscription do have access to limited data. its very limited, Whatsapp and a few other apps do work fully without a data subscription. web browsing and youtube does not work. If you get full data access on your other lines, thats amazing. do they actually eat up the data count from the data subbed line?
Jr. Member
Apr 9, 2007
150 posts
32 upvotes
Calgary NW
MobilityMan wrote: All my free Zero dollar plans with no data subscription do have access to limited data. its very limited, Whatsapp and a few other apps do work fully without a data subscription. web browsing and youtube does not work. If you get full data access on your other lines, thats amazing. do they actually eat up the data count from the data subbed line?
yeah they all eat up the data, so it is only 1 GB combined across all of them. It is glitchy viewing it from the account management, you have to add up the data across the different lines to see how much you have left. Once you hit 1GB across them all, the data addon disappears from the one line you actually have it on, even if that line was only just showing like 300MB/1000MB
[OP]
Member
Jul 31, 2020
383 posts
1084 upvotes
Vancouver
lurker07 wrote: yeah they all eat up the data, so it is only 1 GB combined across all of them. It is glitchy viewing it from the account management, you have to add up the data across the different lines to see how much you have left. Once you hit 1GB across them all, the data addon disappears from the one line you actually have it on, even if that line was only just showing like 300MB/1000MB
thats a good glitch that i would not want to risk losing. how many lines sharing the 1gb of data?
Jr. Member
Apr 9, 2007
150 posts
32 upvotes
Calgary NW
MobilityMan wrote: thats a good glitch that i would not want to risk losing. how many lines sharing the 1gb of data?
the max of six
Member
Mar 27, 2016
451 posts
406 upvotes
Vancouver
Does having internet 75 qualify for this plan?
[OP]
Member
Jul 31, 2020
383 posts
1084 upvotes
Vancouver
lurker07 wrote: the max of six
Imagine your 6 lines with the 1 account on the $25 25gb unlimited plan!! That’s crazy if you can pull that off !!
[OP]
Member
Jul 31, 2020
383 posts
1084 upvotes
Vancouver
Lisameow wrote: Does having internet 75 qualify for this plan?
I qualify with internet 300
Jr. Member
Feb 7, 2019
158 posts
88 upvotes
Calgary
Did anyone manage to get connection fee waived? It's $45 connection fee per line
Would be a hot deal if connection fee can be waived

Top