Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shaw

Shaw 150 $60 no contract 12 months

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2020 7:40 pm
Jun 17, 2019
1 posts
1 upvote
New customer in BC and am interested in Shaw 300 or 600. Please PM any current deals.
Jan 18, 2010
67 posts
56 upvotes
Calgary, AB
New customer in Calgary looking for any promotions on Internet. Please PM. Thank you!
Nov 26, 2003
172 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
New customer in Victoria looking for any promotions on Internet. Please PM. Thank you!
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2004
1771 posts
1666 upvotes
Vancouver
please PM, looking for internet and TV package, whatever is best deal avail.
Oct 21, 2018
5 posts
1 upvote
Moving to a new house and want to set up internet in Calgary. Pm me please.
Nov 29, 2015
167 posts
104 upvotes
Please PM! Existing customer looking for any promotions. Currently on student deal
Nov 20, 2018
35 posts
24 upvotes
Longtime Telus customer, need internet and cable deal. Currently paying $130. Unhappy with it and will consider cancel and move to Shaw.

Both Telus and Shaw agents feel free to PM.

Thanks.
Nov 23, 2004
20 posts
Edmonton shaw customer looking for internet only deal either from Shaw or Telus, please feel free to PM
Feb 14, 2014
171 posts
24 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Current customer looking for shaw deal, currently on student plan
Apr 2, 2018
3 posts
1 upvote
New customer looking for internet only, SHAW or Telus. Thanks.
Dec 25, 2006
750 posts
785 upvotes
Winnipeg
Existing customer in Winnipeg with internet only(300) contract expiring - Please PM me with best deal. Thanks!
People will believe what they want to believe whether fact or fiction.
'tis most frustrating when they aren't open to see and/or learn which is which.
Nov 2, 2004
297 posts
278 upvotes
SNate1 wrote: Current Shaw customer paying too much for internet and kids tv. looking for a good deal before just canceling and applying for the regional offer. thanks
Have been in the same situation until last night. Our bill for just Shaw internet has been $100 a month for the past year. I called last night and told them I wanted to cancel. Said I was switching to Tech Savvy for their $54 a month plan. They transferred me to the loyalty department where I was asked the details of the plan I was thinking of switching to. They offered me their Internet 300 on a 2 year term with the first year being $45 per month and the second year $60 per month. Averages out at $53 per month over the 2 years, which happens to beat Tech Savvy by 1 dollar. Also said they'd upgrade my router/modem to their latest Blue Curve high end router/modem. I happily took the deal

Edit: wondering if any of you have one of the new Blue Curve modems? How are they?
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2006
1857 posts
434 upvotes
New customer in Edmonton looking for internet only deal
Jun 23, 2019
1 posts
just cancelled my phone with shaw and had to cancel my internet 300 plan as well. Highest speed at my place for telus is internet 75. looking for a better deal on internet only with either telus or shaw.
Dec 11, 2009
4 posts
2 upvotes
New customer in Vancouver looking for internet only deal as well.
Apr 20, 2007
76 posts
39 upvotes
Edmonton
New customer in Sherwood Park looking at 300 or 600 internet deals.
Jun 23, 2019
1 posts
Barker88 wrote: Have been in the same situation until last night. Our bill for just Shaw internet has been $100 a month for the past year. I called last night and told them I wanted to cancel. Said I was switching to Tech Savvy for their $54 a month plan. They transferred me to the loyalty department where I was asked the details of the plan I was thinking of switching to. They offered me their Internet 300 on a 2 year term with the first year being $45 per month and the second year $60 per month. Averages out at $53 per month over the 2 years, which happens to beat Tech Savvy by 1 dollar. Also said they'd upgrade my router/modem to their latest Blue Curve high end router/modem. I happily took the deal

Edit: wondering if any of you have one of the new Blue Curve modems? How are they?
Thank you for posting your deal! Hope to get something similar. Is this available outside of a major city? I'm on the West Coast (Vancouver Island).

Current Shaw customer (Internet 75) looking for best offer for Internet.
Jun 2, 2019
9 posts
7 upvotes
jyxent wrote: New customer in Sherwood Park looking at 300 or 600 internet deals.
Pm me for more info

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)