Hot Deals

[Shaw] Shaw Home Internet renewal 300 mbps unlimited $54/month + $100 bill credit + free 2 phone lines YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2021 8:11 pm
[OP]
Jun 14, 2008
477 posts
405 upvotes

[Shaw] Shaw Home Internet renewal 300 mbps unlimited $54/month + $100 bill credit + free 2 phone lines YMMV

Shaw Home Internet for renewal of value plans.
54$/month
100$ bill credit
2 free phone lines

You can renew in the chat / by phone.

Toll Free: 1-800-728-1318
Hours of Operation: Sunday to Saturday, 7:00 am - 11:00 pm MST

You may get this deal if your existing 2-year ValuePlan is expiring within the next 120 days or has ended in the past 90 days.

You need to talk to shaw if your account has any promotions listed, every one is not eligible.

If you get 60$/month promotion, you can get this 54/month plan if you chose Hitron modem over blue curve (may need to return blue curve and shaw will ship you Hitron free of charge)

Again, this is for RENEWAL of 2 year value plans only which we got about two years ago (45/month 2 year value plan).

100$ Bill credit: You may or may not get this. some accounts will have this already applied, if not there, ask them nicely if they can help!!

https://www.shaw.ca/valueplandetails

Fine print conditions:

Offer applies to existing 2-year ValuePlan customers whose agreement is expiring within the next 120 days or has ended in the past 90 days. When resigning at the new 2-year ValuePlan rate you will forgo the remaining months of your current ValuePlan agreement.

Customers that have chosen a 2-year ValuePlan will receive a price guarantee on those base service(s) and, if applicable, the Personal Home Phone package base service. The monthly fees payable for the price guaranteed base service(s) during the stated promotional term(s) in your 2-year ValuePlan Agreement will not increase during the term as a result of normal rate increases applicable to all Shaw customers. See shaw.ca/priceguarantee for details.

1 A one-time connection fee of $20 applies to each new line activation or hardware upgrade. This offer is only available to eligible Shaw Internet customers.
Last edited by dealguru99 on Dec 30th, 2020 11:12 am, edited 14 times in total.
673 replies
Aug 4, 2020
9 posts
16 upvotes
When was your contract expiry? Wondering if this is targeted to those with upcoming end dates (mine’s coming up in February).

Also what are the 2 free cell phone lines? Are they the same plans that Shaw Mobile has for fibre customers?
Jan 27, 2009
557 posts
246 upvotes
I got this “offer” for $75/month. Currently paying $80/month.
Called Shaw number and there is no better promotion.
Considering to switch to Telus for pure fibre.
Images
  • CAF51D3F-7875-4159-9D1B-B1CDB3523226.jpeg
Dec 30, 2013
74 posts
38 upvotes
VANCOUVER
dealguru99 wrote: Shaw Home Internet is available for renewal of value plans.
54$/month
100$ bill credit
2 free cell phone lines
How do you get the 2 free cell phone lines?
[OP]
Jun 14, 2008
477 posts
405 upvotes
11cowmilk11 wrote: When was your contract expiry? Wondering if this is targeted to those with upcoming end dates (mine’s coming up in February).

Also what are the 2 free cell phone lines? Are they the same plans that Shaw Mobile has for fibre customers?
Mine was expiring mid February
Jun 4, 2012
791 posts
478 upvotes
BC
cho1104 wrote: I got this “offer” for $75/month. Currently paying $80/month.
your speed is 600 thou... this is for 300
[OP]
Jun 14, 2008
477 posts
405 upvotes
cho1104 wrote: I got this “offer” for $75/month. Currently paying $80/month.
You can get this plan if you reduce your speed to 300.
If you are not gaming, it should be more than enough for Netflix and streaming movies etc.
Jun 4, 2012
791 posts
478 upvotes
BC
dreamer101 wrote:
How do you get the 2 free cell phone lines?
dealguru99 wrote:
Shaw Internet bundle discount is available on up to a total 6 lines, based off approved credit.

Details of valueplan
$20 per line activation fee... must be done in person at Shaw office.

got 2 last weekend with this plan... was free but paid $40 for activation/SIM
Last edited by muffin4life on Dec 22nd, 2020 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 25, 2014
43 posts
26 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
11cowmilk11 wrote: When was your contract expiry? Wondering if this is targeted to those with upcoming end dates (mine’s coming up in February).

On the email fine print it says you will forgo your current plan on the time renewal. My current plan expires on March but I can still renew with no penalties. It targets to existing customers whose plan will expire in 120 days or had expired in the past 90 days.
When you have fiber internet service with shaw, you can add up to 6 mobile lines for 0$/mo on By the Gig plan (unlimited talk and text but no data).
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2407 posts
328 upvotes
Burnaby
dealguru99 wrote: Mine was expiring mid February
same here.
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
[OP]
Jun 14, 2008
477 posts
405 upvotes
muffin4life wrote: $20 per line activation fee... must be done in person at Shaw office.

got 2 last weekend with this plan
I ordered sim cards over the chat, you can activate at home when you have sims.
Jun 4, 2012
791 posts
478 upvotes
BC
YichenH wrote: On the email fine print it says you will forgo your current plan on the time renewal. My current plan expires on March but I can still renew with no penalties. It targets to existing customers whose plan will expire in 120 days or had expired in the past 90 days.
When you have fiber internet service with shaw, you can add up to 6 mobile lines for 0$/mo on By the Gig plan (unlimited talk and text but no data).
yes you forgo the remaining months on your 2 year deal...

either you hold out or renewal at guaranteed rate early now
Jun 4, 2012
791 posts
478 upvotes
BC
dealguru99 wrote: I ordered sim cards over the chat, you can activate at home when you have sims.
the rep on Shaw chat lied to me then!!! lol...

all good... wanted to ensure it was free anyways...
May 11, 2009
415 posts
216 upvotes
Vancouver
How are you getting the $100 credit as well? I have the offer for $54/month but I don't see the $100 credit.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2407 posts
328 upvotes
Burnaby
@OP, how to get the 100$ bill credit? seems not exists in the tiny descriptions.
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
Jul 25, 2011
64 posts
35 upvotes
Vancouver
dealguru99 wrote: Shaw Home Internet is available for renewal of value plans.
54$/month
100$ bill credit
2 free cell phone lines

https://www.shaw.ca/internet/plans/?emi ... 6073db807a
Go to plans > Click essentials.

You can order it in the chat / by phone as well.

Toll Free: 1-800-728-1318
Hours of Operation: Sunday to Saturday, 7:00 am - 11:00 pm MST

If you get 60$/month promotion, you can get this 54/month plan if you chose Hitron modem over blue curve (may need to return blue curve and shaw will ship you Hitron free of charge)

Again, this is for RENEWAL of 2 year value plans only which we got about two years ago (45/month 2 year value plan).

Fine print conditions:

Offer applies to existing 2-year ValuePlan customers whose agreement is expiring within the next 120 days or has ended in the past 90 days. When resigning at the new 2-year ValuePlan rate you will forgo the remaining months of your current ValuePlan agreement.

Customers that have chosen a 2-year ValuePlan will receive a price guarantee on those base service(s) and, if applicable, the Personal Home Phone package base service. The monthly fees payable for the price guaranteed base service(s) during the stated promotional term(s) in your 2-year ValuePlan Agreement will not increase during the term as a result of normal rate increases applicable to all Shaw customers. See shaw.ca/priceguarantee for details.

1 A one-time connection fee of $20 applies to each new line activation or hardware upgrade. This offer is only available to eligible Shaw Internet customers. Speeds reduced beyond 25GB fast LTE data. Shaw Fibre+ Gig Internet customers are eligible to receive a $60 discount per month on the $85 Unlimited and $95 Unlimited + U.S. & Mexico plans. Approved credit required. This plan requires Auto Payment otherwise an additional $5/month charge will be applied for each month the pre-authorized payment (Auto Payment) is not activated on your account. A Shaw Internet bundle discount is available on up to a total 6 lines, based off approved credit. Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice. If you change or downgrade your Shaw Internet plan, you will migrate to the current in-market Shaw Internet bundle discounts applicable to your new Internet plan. This may result in a change to your existing discounts on each Shaw Mobile line and your existing discounts may be unrecoverable. See shaw.ca/mobile discounts for current in-market discounts available for your Shaw Mobile plans. Taxes, government fees and pay-per-use charges are extra. All Shaw Mobile services are subject to our Terms of Service, MyTab Additional Terms of Service, Fair Usage Policy and Privacy Policy.

2 All plans include unlimited incoming talk & outgoing Canada-wide talk from the Shaw or Nationwide Networks to Canadian phone numbers. All plans also include unlimited global text, picture, and video messaging when connected to the Shaw or Nationwide Networks. Unlimited + U.S. & Mexico includes unlimited incoming talk & text and unlimited outgoing talk & text to Canadian, U.S. & Mexico numbers while in Canada (on the Shaw or Nationwide Networks) and, while in the U.S., to the U.S. and back to Canada, or, in Mexico, to Mexico or back to Canada. Additional pay-per-use and long-distance charges may apply. For example, while roaming in the U.S., calls and text messages to Mexico will incur additional long-distance and pay-per-use charges, respectively.

3 Shaw Mobile’s Unlimited data plans include 25GB of Fast LTE data on the Shaw Network, as well as 2GB data on the Shaw Nationwide Network, or Shaw Nationwide + U.S. & Mexico if subscribed to Unlimited + U.S. & Mexico. When using your plan’s included data allotment, you can expect 4G LTE data speeds of up to 50 Mbps. Once your allotment is depleted, you will continue to have access to data services, with no data overage fees, but at a slower speed – of up to 256 kilobits per second (for downloads) and 128 kilobits per second (for uploads) on the Shaw Network, and up to 128 kilobits per second (for downloads) and 64 kilobits per second (for uploads) on the Nationwide Network. While roaming in the U.S. or Mexico on the Unlimited + U.S. & Mexico your data access will be halted after 2GB unless additional One-Time Passes are purchased. We will send you a text message notifying you when you have used 70% and 100% of the allotment included in your plan, at which point you may choose to purchase more data to your plan. In all cases, usage is subject to the Shaw Mobile Terms of Service and  Fair Usage Policy.

4 Shaw Internet customers are eligible to receive a $15 credit per month on the $15 By The Gig plan. Auto payment and approved credit required. A Shaw Internet bundle discount is available on up to a total 6 lines, based off approved credit. Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice. You may purchase By The Gig Data one-time passes $10 per 1GB, valid for up to 90 days, which can be used on the Shaw or Nationwide Networks. Pay-per-use, one-time passes and additional add-on charges are extra and may change with notice. All Shaw Mobile services are subject to our Terms of Service, MyTab Additional Terms of Service, Fair Usage Policy and Privacy Policy.
Sigh, I contacted them twice for a reasonable valued plan to stay and they offered none. Now they start to value loyalty. I have left them and I’m not going back.
Nov 25, 2014
43 posts
26 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
headhunt3r wrote: How are you getting the $100 credit as well? I have the offer for $54/month but I don't see the $100 credit.
That is a hidden bonus and you will need to spend some time on the phone or chat to negotiate... The online chat fisrt offered me 50$ then I said my friend got 100$.. took them 2min ish back said they could do 100$.. I added in 2 mobile lines tho with By the Gig. they are free anyway lol
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
3968 posts
1773 upvotes
BC
I agreed to a new 2 year deal less than 2 months ago ($80 for 300) - am I SOL for this pricing?
Jun 4, 2012
791 posts
478 upvotes
BC
headhunt3r wrote: How are you getting the $100 credit as well? I have the offer for $54/month but I don't see the $100 credit.
tomatoonline wrote: @OP, how to get the 100$ bill credit? seems not exists in the tiny descriptions.
ask the Shaw rep politely...

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

rtrefine