• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2019 4:35 pm
[OP]
Feb 22, 2019
35 posts
12 upvotes
VANCITY

[Shaw] Shaw Internet package 70$ or Other package with 300$ credit

Hey all just received word in regards to Shaw high speed 50, 35 hard bundled channels, and home phone for only 70$ a month no contract

Please do not direct message anyone without confirmation from myself or moderators

Must not have current services with Shaw providor or can just change your name to other household member

All other cable bundle packages are an additional discount currently

135$ for local channels with 5 theme packs + Internet 300 This comes with Shaw's Bluesky technology ^ This is on 2 year promotion with 350$ credit

Limited time offers now available
Last edited by Bambam08 on Jun 13th, 2019 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
11 replies
Mar 2, 2019
20 posts
2 upvotes
I can indeed confirm great deals currently due to months end, just hooked someone up with awesome promos keep in mind certain departments can also wave install fees and its a $250 credit..
Apr 24, 2019
1 posts
I just talked through Shaw chat and said the bundle is $90/month. Any suggestions?
[OP]
Feb 22, 2019
35 posts
12 upvotes
VANCITY
flaredevil wrote:
Apr 25th, 2019 2:54 pm
I just talked through Shaw chat and said the bundle is $90/month. Any suggestions?
Hey man I sent u a pm
Jul 12, 2003
310 posts
1 upvote
Victoria
Can someone please PM with the deal. My promo just expired today and cancelled my cable today (they didn't even offer me anything to stick around). Thanks!
[OP]
Feb 22, 2019
35 posts
12 upvotes
VANCITY
qwertyuiop wrote:
Apr 26th, 2019 12:49 am
Can someone please PM with the deal. My promo just expired today and cancelled my cable today (they didn't even offer me anything to stick around). Thanks!
Hey man this if for new customers only u wuld have to change ur name in order to qualify
Jul 12, 2003
310 posts
1 upvote
Victoria
Can I put my wife’s name on the account, or do we have to close the current one and open a new one entirely? Are there any promos for existing customers at the moment? I only have internet right now with Shaw but open to internet cable and phone.
Nov 28, 2010
13 posts
8 upvotes
Vancouver
I'm not an existing customer for either Telus or Shaw, I'm looking for Internet and TV package for my entire house. The thing is that I have 7 rooms which all have a TV so I would need 7 TV boxes. Can someone PM me with any promos?
Oct 31, 2008
42 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
Are any of these Shaw deals for current customers? We are currently paying $150 for internet and phone and I'm looking to switch for something else since we also pay $150 for cell phones. We don't have cable
[OP]
Feb 22, 2019
35 posts
12 upvotes
VANCITY
chocolatefan wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 11:04 am
Are any of these Shaw deals for current customers? We are currently paying $150 for internet and phone and I'm looking to switch for something else since we also pay $150 for cell phones. We don't have cable
There is departments u can reach if u have service or u can change to sumone in household for new customer prices
Oct 13, 2014
74 posts
23 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Dolphintale wrote:
Apr 24th, 2019 8:36 pm
I can indeed confirm great deals currently due to months end, just hooked someone up with awesome promos keep in mind certain departments can also wave install fees and its a $250 credit..
Hi are there any great deals today?!? Looking to setup service, please let me know if you have the inside scoop!