Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shell Canada

HOT Save additional 3c (paying with BMO card) on top of 4c Airmiles Promo [GTA Only]

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2018 8:50 pm
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes

HOT Save additional 3c (paying with BMO card) on top of 4c Airmiles Promo [GTA Only]

Retailer:
Shell Canada
So I've been to two different locations and they have this (one at Vic Park and Lawrence & other at Bayview and Major MacKenzie)

When you pay at the pump (after you swipe your payment card) you will see prompt on screen asking you if you used your BMO card to pay (see pics) . If you choose yes you get another 3c off per litre. It doesn't actually check if you have a BMO card to pay, as you can see from my receipt (although I do have a BMO card)

Molten hot for me since my fleet card saves me 6c off a litre already (13c savings)

CONFIRMED LOCATIONS SO FAR :

1) 5842 Main St, Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON L4A 2S8
2) 204 Grove St E, Barrie, ON L4M 3Z6
3) one in Brampton can’t recall the address, but I feel like it’s 6985 Hurontario St, Mississauga, ON L5T 2Z6
4) 5706 Highway 7 East
5) Lawrence and Victoria Park
6) Winston Churchill and Argentia (just South of the 401)
7) Dixie and Britannia
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
Last edited by Wizard1 on Jul 31st, 2018 1:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
45 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Good to know. I pay with BMO card and never seen such message at my local station, nor did I ever get the additional discount.
If anyone knows of other locations having this promo, please post. Thanks!

I wonder if this offer applies to all BMO credit cards or only the Shell affiliated one:
https://www.bmo.com/main/personal/credi ... hell-offer
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
6609 posts
1978 upvotes
Toronto
Wizard1 wrote: It doesn't actually check if you have a BMO card to pay, as you can see from my receipt (although I do have a BMO card)
What happen if you click Yes for BMO card, but pay with other credit card?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes
DragonRider wrote: Good to know. I pay with BMO card and never seen such message at my local station, nor did I ever get the additional discount.
If anyone knows of other locations having this promo, please post. Thanks!

I wonder if this offer applies to all BMO credit cards or only the Shell affiliated one:
https://www.bmo.com/main/personal/credi ... hell-offer
Should be all, but like I mentioned, the system doesn't check if you paid with a BMO card at all. All you get is that prompt on the pump screen where you choose yes you want free money, or no I don't want free money. Guess which most people will choose =p
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2007
6368 posts
6727 upvotes
Center of Canada
Thanks. Just planning to go Bayview and Major Mac to fill up my 4th fill up today to get 100 AM.
Will sure see does it work.
Bright side of RFD: Often find good deal
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
Nov 22, 2012
755 posts
677 upvotes
Toronto
Wizard1 wrote: Look at my receipt I posted. I used Shell Fleet card and still got the discount. 4c + 3c worked out to $127.9/ltr yesterday
Fleet card is accepted at the machine?
NA
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2012
1296 posts
1047 upvotes
Toronto
And after all that...probably still not as cheap as pioneer or race trac. Never did understand why people buy gas at shell or the other big gas stations when pioneer or any smaller station can have gas almost 10c cheaper.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
Josecc wrote: And after all that...probably still not as cheap as pioneer or race trac. Never did understand why people buy gas at shell or the other big gas stations when pioneer or any smaller station can have gas almost 10c cheaper.
Shell meet the high standards of TOP TIER™ Detergent Gasoline.

from https://www.toptiergas.com/why/

Why TOP TIER™ Detergent Gasoline?
The intention of the TOP TIER™ Detergent Gasoline standards is to create a winning situation for gasoline retailers, auto manufacturers and drivers. Currently, many gasoline retailers provide fuels with lower-quality additive packages that can build up deposits on fuel injectors and on intake valves. Others can build up deposits in combustion chambers and may lead to intake valve sticking. These lower levels of additives can have negative impacts on engine performance and vehicle responsiveness.
Jun 2, 2014
115 posts
94 upvotes
Markham, ON
Anyone knows how do i redeem air miles at the pump?
This guy is too lazy to leave a signature.
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12399 posts
4935 upvotes
Toronto
g070140 wrote: Anyone knows how do i redeem air miles at the pump?
I guess not.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2007
6368 posts
6727 upvotes
Center of Canada
I just try at Bayview and MajorMac location, No luck. It didn't ask me the question, so only got 4c off
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12347 posts
5403 upvotes
This is scorching hot. Has worked for me at the following Shell locations:

Winston Churchill and Argentia (just South of the 401)
Dixie and Britannia
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2007
6368 posts
6727 upvotes
Center of Canada
I wonder why it doesn't work for me. Does it ask you AFTER you insert your credit card?
May be because I put in an Amex card?