Expired Hot Deals

[Shell] EXPIRED: Save 10% on purchases until December 30th with linked Mastercard

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2020 8:02 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
2650 posts
1309 upvotes
Fightguard wrote: but can you pay for lottery with CC? Honest question, I don't normally play and when I do make a rare purchase, it's with cash.
Yes, though some stores may discourage it.
Oct 11, 2018
371 posts
419 upvotes
ON
Optom2018 wrote: Decent deal if you car can fuel up to $50... unfortunately mine can’t
Not just fuel, apparently non-fuel purchases work too, e.g : GC, lottery, snacks
Jan 23, 2007
137 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Optom2018 wrote: Decent deal if you car can fuel up to $50... unfortunately mine can’t
Thinking about the same. They seems try to force you buy something as well to get $50, most of their products are over priced. Please someone need to test if the gift card works. If works, it's time to load the shell gas card!
May 25, 2015
276 posts
597 upvotes
on
biggaroupa wrote: This seems hot, going to test this out with some gas and gift cards!!
Yes please let us know if it works on gift cards. Technically they wouldn’t know because the statement only shows the total and not the item purchased
Sep 11, 2011
712 posts
347 upvotes
Alberta
edgecroft wrote: Is this once per mastercard or every time?
"Now through December 30th, get a 10% discount as a statement credit on every purchase of $50 or more."
May 8, 2002
805 posts
132 upvotes
What gift cards do they currently sell at Shell stations?
Apr 22, 2009
313 posts
106 upvotes
with gas prices we have in lower mainland, it is very easy even with a scooter to spend $50 to fill up a tank LOOOL!!!
Thanks OP!!!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6137 posts
5341 upvotes
wilhelmthe1st wrote: "Now through December 30th, get a 10% discount as a statement credit on every purchase of $50 or more."
Plus it's not limited to one card per person, you can register pretty much every MasterCard, including the Stack Prepaid MasterCard.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3706 posts
2238 upvotes
Toronto
Gtaphotog wrote: The 10% plus whatever CB or pts rate you get from you card still doesn't make it worth it?
My nearest Shell at Dupont near Landsdowne is usually cited as the lowest gas prices in Toronto (among major sellers). Line-ups there are always nuts. I also avoid that section as the traffic lights and congestion in that intersection are terrible during my regular driving times.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1427 posts
903 upvotes
Vancouver
videoeditting wrote: with gas prices we have in lower mainland, it is very easy even with a scooter to spend $50 to fill up a tank LOOOL!!!
Thanks OP!!!
I like how they included $1.80 per litre for us BC Lower Mainland folks just in case it ever reaches that point from now until December 30th lol
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1854 posts
1148 upvotes
Laval, QC
every purchase of $50 or more (Include non-fuel purchase )
Does that means you get 10% off lottery tickets as well
Jun 7, 2013
273 posts
211 upvotes
Mascouche
Hi,

Is this legit?

While it is a https site, it is not a www.shell.ca site. All links on that link point to www.shell.ca sites. I mean it is easy to create a site then put links to a legit site to make it look legit.

I'm not saying it is not a legit promo, I'm just wondering why the difference a direct request for the CC info... (sure, they don't ask for the name and expiry but still...)
Sep 15, 2011
972 posts
502 upvotes
HUNTSVILLE
Great deal, but I'd have to be on fumes and fill with premium to hit it unfortunately.