[Shell] Free Gas - 95 Air Miles for using 95 Cash Miles - Shell - Airmiles

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2019 11:18 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2005
4014 posts
2666 upvotes
Toronto
The order doesn't matter( at least in the gta) You will need to insert both airmiles and cc one after the other to get the airmiles prompt. I usually insert airmiles first.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2017
1855 posts
910 upvotes
Spiderpal93 wrote: The order doesn't matter( at least in the gta) You will need to insert both airmiles and cc one after the other to get the airmiles prompt. I usually insert airmiles first.
the order should show on the pump screen. So just follow that.
Mar 19, 2019
35 posts
17 upvotes
Burnaby BC
utalking2meagain wrote: Same thing happen to me a few months ago. I even got the attendant to go out to the pump to help with the transaction. No go. There is no option for redeeming AM at the pump currently in Vancouver, whereas 2 years ago I definitely could. Basically, attendant told me to complain to HO.
Even a few weeks ago I could redeem AM at the pump (Burnaby) but recently the only options that come up are for car washes ... don’t know what’s up
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8025 posts
4250 upvotes
ON
savemoresaveoften wrote: I usually dont fill up at Shell and I do not receive the offer. I will continue not to fill up there.....
Makes a lot of sense...
Feb 16, 2012
67 posts
71 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
M@rk wrote: Airmiles Onyx and Shell Go+ member... Got nothing. Figures.
Also Onyx & Go+, got the redeem 95 get 95 offer.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9642 posts
2416 upvotes
Scarberia
ot: can u change ur cash and dream prefs via the ams app? if not its PITA stupid not to be able too..i dont see it anywhere in app. too lazy to loginto web portal

tia
*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$
Deal Addict
Apr 16, 2004
1271 posts
1911 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I got the same offer but it's for any purchase at Shell. I assume that means gas, car wash, lottery tickets, bubble gum, etc.

The fine print: Get 95 Bonus Miles when you use 95 AIR MILES Cash Miles or more on any single purchase at Shell (excluding tobacco products, Shell Gift Cards, Third Party Gift Cards, Prepaid Gift Cards, or Phone Cards).
Sep 15, 2018
32 posts
29 upvotes
leovee1 wrote: I got the same offer but it's for any purchase at Shell. I assume that means gas, car wash, lottery tickets, bubble gum, etc.

The fine print: Get 95 Bonus Miles when you use 95 AIR MILES Cash Miles or more on any single purchase at Shell (excluding tobacco products, Shell Gift Cards, Third Party Gift Cards, Prepaid Gift Cards, or Phone Cards).
I have yet to receive the 95 bonus Air Miles 5 1/2 weeks later (May 9th). I know when Safeway does something similar the bonus Air Miles show up within a couple of weeks. Does Shell usually take their sweet time?